Please lpray for me demonic harassment and molestation

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

trulytonya

Please lpray for me demonic harassment and molestation

Post by trulytonya » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Please pray for me.

For several years now I have struggled with demonic harassment. While at university (twenty years ago) I started to suffer occasional demonic attacks in my sleep – during which I would fight demons and sometimes be sexually molested by them. This went on for years but did not happen frequently, and the attacks always happened during my sleep. Eleven months ago, the attacks changed somewhat and escalated. I started to experience strange muscle spasms in different parts of my body, including my genital area. Initially this would happen only at night but after a while it occurred at any time – day or night. The past few months it has been happening more frequently than ever.

I am a Christian, and I have done all that I have been taught to do in this situation. I have plead the Blood of Jesus against the demons, released the right hand of God upon them, bound them, quoted scripture to them, but I am still experiencing these attacks. I have never been involved in the occult or in witchcraft and I was not molested as a child. I have been on medication for anxiety and depression for the past nineteen years, and for a time I did struggle with cutting myself – but I assure you that what is happening to me now is not psychological or psychosomatic – it is real.

I am desperate to be set free from these strongholds/strongmen and from this demonic harassment and sexual molestation. For the first time in a long while I have been wanting to cut my wrist again, and to commit suicide, just to get away from this torment. I know that suicide is not God's will for me and I am trying to hold on, but it is so difficult to hang on - it feels sometimes like I can't breathe. It seems like things have gotten worse since I have started to learn about deliverance ministries. I don't think I can take this much longer - I am weary of fighting this battle. Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Please keep me in your prayers.

God bless,

Tonya

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Have you checked throughout your room for any object that could not of our Lord?

Are any of your books in your room not of our Lord?

Demonic attacks during sleep are they physical, or in dreams?

These strange muscle spasms are sometime caused by implants in the body, and the enemy is using physical means to cause such. These days it’s a common symptom as our airways are laden with every conceivable invisible force from electronic and electrical magnetic radiation.

Every part of our 21st Century life is full of cordless phones, computers, and mobile phones. Then we have Wi Fi and Wi Max wireless communications that are zapping our body throughout the day, and normally becomes worse during the day.

There is a lot more going on behind closed doors that most Christians are unaware of or even want to believe it.

These days all sufferings are not just demonic.

My normal question is: “Have you had any surgical procedure/s in the past?”

Secondly, all form of drugs also have some apparent symptom that are not understood by the medico profession.

You say that you are suffering from anxiety and depression and have been prescribed drugs. Are you able to share why you are suffering such?

When we want to cut, is when we are alone, lonely, and suffer loneliness and rejection.

We all are weary from fighting battles, because there is a large spiritual battle going on around us 24/7. But Paul says that the lion roams around us to devour us, and that we are to be sober and vigilant, and we are to STAND and WITHSTAND!

Could you please tell me how old you are?

When we begin to find we struggle breathing, we then know that help is needed and also help is on the way.

The first step to being released from captivity is through continual repentance and confession of sins, past and present.

Then we need forgive those who have hurt us and offended us and abused us, then we need to ask forgiveness from those who we hurt, offended and abused. After all of that we then need to love them, and also forgive and love ourselves.

Pride is one of the human’s doorways to struggles with the powers of darkness.

Yes, demonic attacks are NOT delusional or paranoid.

I understand your suffering, or you able to share more?

Do you know if any of your ancestors were involved in any form of occultic, witchcraft, or Masonic practices?

We need to also realise that when we open a door to the enemy unknowingly, we struggle for a long time as we are not aware of what we had done.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:51 am

tonya you are in luck. One of our ministers lives in Dallas also. Get a hold of Rescuer and he will help you all you need.
Plus of course still stay connected here. it is a great place for people who need help. Welcome to the site. Like Elijah has stated more information would be needed as far as your background and also since it started in University i would be there is a soul tie that needs to be broken. Is your Father a man of God? If he is it could also be that you have left his spiritual covering and this is something that has rights that could not break passed it. On the home page is a questionnaire if you fill it out and get it to one of the moderators We will do our best to get you some answers. Again welcome.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

irishstout1

luck

Post by irishstout1 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 am

with due respect , dont believe its luck , but the grace and blessing of Christ , thank you LORD!

Elijah2

Re: luck

Post by Elijah2 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:30 am

irishstout1 wrote:with due respect , dont believe its luck , but the grace and blessing of Christ , thank you LORD!
Amen Irish! Luck is for the Irish, and by HIS grace and blessings are for HIS servants.....