dos God still hear me

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:41 am

*tries to pray*
&#10013;

FulfilDaPromise

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Justbeingme, you can call me 'Promise'.

Uncertain, I find it hard to pray at times too. It's part of all the demonism and all that.

((HUGS)) for Star. Sorry that the bad man and monsters attacked you and made you scream in the night. That has happened to me many times when I was doing what the monsters didn't want me to do, like talking to people who were nice to me. I will pray for you, that Jesus will keep the bad man and monsters away and they won't scare you from talking to people that care about you.

When I did what the bad men didn't like, they sent monsters to attack me in the night and make my life harder, because they didn't want me to get away from them, and they didn't want to have to be told to get out and leave me alone and never come back. When you are with a person who is caring and who understands what you are going through, Jesus can use the person to force the bad man to leave with his monsters and never come back. Many times when I prayed for Jesus to protect me, the bad men and monsters were still able to get to me. Don't feel bad about this; it doesn't mean that Jesus isn't with you or for you or on your side. It just means there is a doorway that you don't know about that the bad man and the monsters use to get to you. One day, I woke up from being attacked by the bad men and monsters, and I felt sad that Jesus was letting this happen to me; then He put a song in my heart that says, "Be still my soul; the Lord is on thy side." He was trying to tell me that He is on my side even when the bad men and monsters harass me. He is on your side too, Star.

I will pray for you, Star, that Jesus will bring someone to you who will care for you and understand what you are going through, someone Jesus will use to tell the bad man and the monsters to leave you alone and never come back. ((HUGS))
"May He send you help from the Sanctuary, and give you support from Zion" (Ps. 20:2).

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 pm

shindera ma masi

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:34 pm

sorry to hear that star can't come out but I am going to leave a message

star, here is your ((hug))
Jesus, I ask that you keep star safe and help her to find her way
help her with her fear in your name I pray Jesus

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:21 am

jstbengme i stl hre thnks fr beng so nc to me an nt yllng at me i dnt lk yllng smtmes i hre mnstrs yll an it skares me so thnk u

FulfilDaPromise

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:38 am

I thought I had posted, but I guess maybe it was removed or didn't post?

Hug for ((Star)). I agree with Justbeingme and pray Lord Jesus that You will help Star and the others. Cover her, and protect her so she will be safe and not be scared anymore.
"May He send you help from the Sanctuary, and give you support from Zion" (Ps. 20:2).

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Glad you are able to still stop in star (((hug)))
you know what? sometimes the yelling is more scarey then the monsters really are.
A dog will bark really mean to make a person scared of it but most times isn't mean at all and really scared itself so barks louder to make the person think it is meaner then it really is.
That's why it is so good that you know Jesus and can ask Him to help you and go to Jesus to keep them away.

Thank you Jesus for watching over star
((hug))

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:15 am

so r th monstrs nt relly scry an nt relly mean thy jst prtnd to be mean an scry to mk peopl afrd of thm ar thr good monstrs an bad monstrs or thy all bad if i pet a dog tht i thnk is mean an it dosnt hrt me thn th monstrs wnt hrt me ethr thy dnt relly hrt me thy jst thy cnt cm whr i am bt i cn hear somtmes wht thy say an thy ar nt syang good thngs thy ar syng thr ar chngges an thngs gng to hppen an i dnt lk chngges an th thngs thy say gng to hppen i dnt lk thr ws a lttle boy an girl tht cme to play an wnted me to go wth thm an awy bt thy ddnt look good i thnk thy cam wth monstrs som of th othrs ar sad an som of thm i cnt fnd i dnt no hw much mor i cn tlk becus monstrs r dng thngs bt i wnt bthr u anymrs i wll tlk to jesus who cms an sees me tnk u

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:42 am

yes monsters can be scarey but Jesus is the best, He knows the answers
don't go with anybody but Jesus
(((hugging star))) :smile:

FulfilDaPromise

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:47 pm

((Star)) <-- hugs Star. We will keep praying for you, Star. Keep going with Jesus, and stay with Him for protection.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:21 am

:wave: hi star. It is good that you are still in the garden and safe. Star i want you to not talk to whoever comes by. You will know a difference from one the Lord allows by you. Jesus will introduce them to you. Other than that leave them be. I am awful proud of you for being such a big girl. Keep up the good work. :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:38 pm

hi captn hi jstbengme i am sad to day an wnt to cry bt dnt wnt to cry bad thngs bthr me is inbdy thr ples bad thngs tl me nt to tlk bt i wnt to tlk

irishstout1

BLESS U

Post by irishstout1 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:02 pm

MAY U BE BLESSED WITH FREEDOM AND GODS WILL YOUR PURPOSE BE APON U

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:32 am

hi starr... I am sorry you were you were sad and I wasn't here to say hi to you ((hugging starr close))

I always want to talk to you but can't come every day so I try to come as much as possible. Keep going to Jesus when you are sad so He can give you comfort. He gives great ((hugs))

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:24 am

thnk u jstbeng me fr saing hi an fr wntng to say hi i dnt thnk i shld tlk anymrs bt its nce to knw u an othrs ar ther if i wnt to tlk i wil stay clos to jesus i wnt jesus to hug me an nt let go an stay wth me