dos God still hear me

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:45 am

hey star ((hug))
glad you came back and got to see my hug
hope you come back again soon. I am so glad you know Jesus and that you are with Him to feel His comfort. But you can come out and talk to us any time too.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:15 am

thnks fr lttng me see ur hug i lk hugs do i knw u i lk to cm out an i lk to tlk bt the bad an scry man smtmes tls me nt to cm out an nt to tlk he tlls me no one wll lstn an no one crs abt me an no one wll lk me thn i gt sad tht mkes me sad i dnt lk to be sad i wnt scry man to go awy he mkes me sad bt i ask jesus to sty wth me so i nt be sad thnk u fr tlkng wth me

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:01 am

I'm still listening too, sorry if I don't say much.
&#10013;

FulfilDaPromise

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm listening too, Star, even I don't say much. Thanks for praying for me. You are in my prayer, and I pray that Jesus will hold back the scary man so he won't scare you and tell you that no one cares about you. I hope you have a good weekend :) God bless you.
"May He send you help from the Sanctuary, and give you support from Zion" (Ps. 20:2).

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:42 pm

thnk u fr lsteng i lsten 2 i lke to hear fr u to an hear hw u r u dnt hv to say mch jst if u wnt to no one usd to lstn to me i wl come out to tlk onlly if its ok smtmes i d nt knw wht to say ethr bt its nc to hear frm peopl an knw peopl r thr jesus is thr bt its nc to hear frm peopl an smtmes peopl mke u fl bttr 2 thnk u fr tlkng to me

FulfilDaPromise

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:03 pm

You're welcome, dear Star. Yes, Jesus is there, but it's good to have people to talk to also. That's not a bad thing. It's how Jesus made it. He made people to need each other and Christians to help each other.

Yes, it's nice to hear from people, and people do make you feel better when they say good things to you. You don't have to know what to say to talk. I have prayed for you today and will keep doing so. I have alters also, but they can't really come out now till they're ready. Thank you for talking to me too :)
"May He send you help from the Sanctuary, and give you support from Zion" (Ps. 20:2).

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Hi star ((hug))
I am new so we really haven't talked before but I am glad we are now.
And you know what, that scarey man is wrong because people are talking to you and we will listen to you and care so you can just sit with Jesus and talk with us all you want... even if you don't know what to say :mrgreen:

I like you and will come in whenever I can to say "hi" to you and give you a ((hug))

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:05 am

hi im gld im tlkng wth evryon i am nt afrd of the scary man smtmes i lk to hde in my blnkt it mkes me fl bttr bt th scary man cnt cm by me jesus dnt lk hm an wnt lt hm by me bt i cn hear th man smtmes bt i dnt lstn to hm i lk to sit wth jesus an tlk thnk u fr lttng me tlk an fr lsteng an fr beng nc to me i dnt lk it whn peopl are mean it mkes me sad an scrd im alttle scrd nw so mybe i wlll goin my sfe plac an i am tlkng 2 mch tnks fr th hugs i cri bt smtmes cring means u fl hapy an btr an whn peopl lstn an lk u bye evryon

FulfilDaPromise

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:21 am

Justbeingme, I'm pretty new here too. Been here maybe two weeks or so.

Star, we're happy that yo feel happy and safe with your blanket. We hope you have a good and safe night. Jesus, we ask You to protect Star and the others through the night and cheer them up when they feel sad. And provide companions for them like You provided companions for Yourself in Adam & Eve and in humanity, because even You have companions, and everyone needs companionship :) Amen.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:28 am

thnk u it ws nc tlkng to u an meting u i cnt tlk no mr bt it ws nc to say hi i wl kp pryng fr evrbyd an tnks fr beng nc man sys we don an cnt tlk no mr an dnt wnt to mk hm mad an hm snd mnstrs or do smthng God blss u an thnk u fr beng my frnd i wll mss tlkng wth everyn bye bye

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:59 pm

hi star... here is your ((hug))
the man is afraid that we would be like some other people and ministers who don't know about you and the others. I pray that you are able to come out and say "hi" again soon.

and remember to stay close to Jesus. He will be the one you should listen to over the angry man because Jesus never lies. but know this, you have to ask Jesus questions for Him to answer you, okay?
((hugging star))

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:59 pm

nice to meet you too Faithful :smile:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:50 pm

hi jstbengme tnsk fr wrtng me an tlkng to me i wll lstn to jesus an nt th angry man an ask jesus qustions so he wll anser me i wnt ask anebdy bt jesus qustions imnt afrd of th scry an angry man i wl tl hm to go awy an tl jesus tomke hm go awy i lk ur nam i lke to be me 2 i smtms mss my mom bt she isnt arnd anymr she gt hrt bad i tlk to jesus whn i mss my mom it hrts whn peopl dnt lk me an dnt tlk to me people nd peopl to tlk to thm so thy dnt fl alon an sad im gld thres peopl to tlk to an ar nc an lv jesus thn i dnt fl so sad an alon tnsks fr th hugs hugs mk peopl fl bttr an r good bye

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:48 pm

I am sorry about your mom and know you miss her ((huggs))

I am glad you are not afraid of the scarey, angry man... that is good
and am so glad you know Jesus and talk to Him. so many people like you don't know Jesus like you do. even the scarey, angry man would be happier if he knew Jesus... maybe he wouldn't be as angry if he did :smile:

I like talking to you star :clapping: so you can anytime you want

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:53 am

can i ask fr prayrs tht th man an monstr stys awy lst nght whn i ws slping thy cme an scrd me an mde me scrm alot th monstrs r nt spsed to cm whr i am an sty out bt i smtmes hear thm an cn see thm an sw thm lst nght i dnt no hw thy gt in bt i dnt lk thm at all i ask jesus to tk thm awy an hrt thm so thy sty awy i ask jesus to sty wth me an his angls to sty wth me whn i slep so monstrs nt cm i dnt thnk i can fght monstrs so afrd to slep if thy cm bac mabe thy cm becus i tlk an am tlkng an i cm out to tlk