can somebody please HELP?!

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

FulfilDaPromise

can somebody please HELP?!

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:18 pm

I have been writing to moderators on this site and have filled out a deliverance referral four times and no one is communicating with me. I don't have money to pay anyone for help but I need it! Is there no help here? Is God the One fighting against me?! Why is everyone rejecting me and not trying to help me? All I hear is the bad news. Every time I ask for help it seems satan whispers in the person's ear, "Don't help him. Avoid him." This has been my only experience. Does God care about me? Are there real Christians in America? Is there a God? Is there really hope, or are we chasing deliverance and freedom that don't exist?! CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME?
"May He send you help from the Sanctuary, and give you support from Zion" (Ps. 20:2).

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Im very sorry youre having such a difficult time FulfilDaPromise.

Hang in there. Im sure the moderators have gotten youre messages and someone will get back with you soon. Im sure they are just busy at this time but you will hear from someone.
THere is help and no God isnt fighting against You. No one hear rejects you, we accept you and care and God cares. He will always care.
THere are real christians in the World. There are some who dont see deliverance, healing and God for what it really is and that it is real and needed for everyone, but there are ones out there who see God as real God and a God that is here today to help .
Freedom and deliverance does exist and is real and i believe you will see it soon and have peace and comfort in God .

Hang in there and trust God, keep seeking all in Him and keep believing for youre freedom . Try not to listen to the other voices and what satan may be telling others , dont believe it, believe in youre freedom and know God is there with you and will get you through this . He hears you, see's you, and is there. Pray to Him, talk to Him cry out to Him and you will feel HIm there with you through this. I know it is very difficult and painful but there will be a ending to this and a new beginning. :wave:

' Casting all youre cares upon Him for He careth for YOU "

FulfilDaPromise

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Thanks, Michel. You can call me Promise. I'm hanging in. It's the only thing I can promise to do. The warfare is getting higher around me as the cult wors behind the scenes and poisoning my siblings against me, then using them to attack me in order to excuse certain cult activities (like cutting off my internet and phone). Continue to pray for me.
"May He send you help from the Sanctuary, and give you support from Zion" (Ps. 20:2).

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:06 am

For me, it seems attempts at communication were being ...prevented/impeded?.

Not only like... private messages and posts suddenly disappearing (sometimes like... as if they were never posted), but even individual emails, chat attempts and even when I tried to speak with a "Christian" in an online game... I was speaking with them for a while before they even knew I was talking to them. (like something/someone was preventing communication?)

I've had internet/browser stop working while trying to load this forum too (only minutes ago).
&#10013;

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:07 am

Just want to reassure you I too have had pms disappear that I have sent as if they had never been at this forum and it is very hard not to take it personally I do understand that! Try not to get hurt by it :hug:... however... I do know that God never turns us away.. and God never leaves us or forsakes us.. and God loves hearing from us, He is our Dad who is never too busy and delights over us with singing (Hab 3). To Promise and Uncertain.. know that God is always overjoyed when you come to Him, always! I kinda get the impression He has this big smile of welcome on His face when we come to Him, its makes me kinda shy but know that He loves you so much!

Michel is right too, let me second that post!

For all the faults there are believers who are real in the way they serve the Lord and who want to help and listen to God so that God can minister through them, so dont give up on knowing some of them.

FulfilDaPromise

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:34 am

Thanks, Michel. Uncertain, I've had that kind of interception or interruption of my communications: phone, internet, etc. Sometimes, it felt like trying to fly a paper airplane across the Grand Canyon; your plane was going down way hundreds of yards from its desired destination. And yes, the stealing goes on on stuff like chats, IMs, emails, phone, anything that has to do with communication. The enemy can interrupt, oppose, interrupt, and even intercept the things God gives us but that we often don't see/experience (Dan. 10). It's very aggravating to keep experiencing this. One time, when I experienced this, I was with a Christian friend whom I'd told beforehand to expect this and to pray with me. We went to a Catholic food pantry to get food, and suddenly, the enemy showed up, resisting me. The man in charge was resisting me and never knew why; three specific spirits were manipulating him. But my friend and I were praying under our breath. After maybe 15 minutes of the man debating with himself whether we could get any food, he suddenly calmed down and ordered that each of us get double the amount of all those who'd come previously. When he made a judgment in our favor, the evil spirits flew off at once. If I'd shown up there alone, the chances of my getting anything may be 20%; but since I had a friend with me (prayers of agreement), it went well for us. So, Uncertain, there really can be spiritual hindrance from evil spirits, especially opposing when we call for help so we can think God is the bad guy, etc.

Still, thanks for the encouragement. You said, "For all the faults there are believers who are real in the way they serve the Lord and who want to help and listen to God so that God can minister through them, so dont give up on knowing some of them." That is something that I guess is very helpful foreign for all of us to remember and to remind Him of: "Do good, oh LORD, to those who are good, to those who are upright in their hearst" (Ps. 125:4). If I sound like I'm all over the place, it's because I'm very tired. It's an awesome thing to know the Father's Love as you said. I look forward to experiencing it.

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Sorry for the delay, PM and email sent.

I've been mostly offline due to hurricane cleanup and a back issue.

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."