can somebody please HELP?!

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

FulfilDaPromise

can somebody please HELP?!

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:16 pm

I have been writing to moderators on this site and have filled out a deliverance referral four times and no one is communicating with me. I don't have money to pay anyone for help but I need it! Is there no help here? Is God the One fighting against me?! Why is everyone rejecting me and not trying to help me? All I hear is the bad news. Every time I ask for help it seems satan whispers in the person's ear, "Don't help him. Avoid him." This has been my only experience. Does God care about me? Are there real Christians in America? Is there a God? Is there really hope, or are we chasing deliverance and freedom that don't exist?! CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME?
"May He send you help from the Sanctuary, and give you support from Zion" (Ps. 20:2).

irishstout1

deliverence

Post by irishstout1 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:23 pm

hi, Lord please help this person , we give you praise and glory up front and ask for you to put someone to guide this child of yours to freedom , your word says whom you sent free is free indeed! THANK YOU LORD JESUS!

FulfilDaPromise

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Thanks, Irish. Please keep me in prayer. :crying:
"May He send you help from the Sanctuary, and give you support from Zion" (Ps. 20:2).

turgh

Post by turgh » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:16 am

joining in prayer.

FulfilDaPromise

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Thanks, Turgh.