Going to heaven

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

Going to heaven

Post by rosie » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:57 pm

I have a question that has been bugging me for some time now.

what happens when a person with DID dies? do they and all the parts go to heaven or do some go to hell? if the core person doesnt want to be healed of dissociation and they still have parts when they die, what happens?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: Going to heaven

Post by Rescuer » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:20 pm

rosie wrote:I have a question that has been bugging me for some time now.

what happens when a person with DID dies? do they and all the parts go to heaven or do some go to hell? if the core person doesnt want to be healed of dissociation and they still have parts when they die, what happens?
A person with DID, upon death, goes to heaven with Jesus, if they have opened their life to God. However, the parts will no longer be parts in heaven as Jesus makes all things better in heaven, so it will be simply the spirit nature in it's completeness. The resurrection of the body will bring about a trasformation that will include a new glorified body also.

Does this make sense. I hope so! :wave:
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:08 pm

so will we just dissappear? or will we become one with the core part?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:43 pm

rosie wrote:so will we just dissappear? or will we become one with the core part?
In heaven with Jesus there will be no dissociation as there is complete wholeness and healing in heaven. Yes, there is oneness for all who are DID in heaven.

However, Jesus heals the brokenhearted here on this earth, right now. Some healing is a process, some healing is immediate. We can be encouraged to know that one day all of us will be healed completely, emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Gracey

Parts in heaven

Post by Gracey » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:27 pm

As was revealed to me by Jesus - it was He who gave me the ability to "split" to begin with, and so it is HE who determines the redemption of each and every part.

There is a nueroscience to multiplicity, but there are also spiritual truths as well.

Inner parts CAN be redeemed to Jesus - we all know this is true. The existence of inward parts or family members in Heaven is at best, conjecture and subjective to our meager understanding of all things spiritual.

Rosie - do you believe Jesus died for you? That He alone has redeemed you? If you do, then you will be with Him - you don't just cease to exist.
Who I am to be, I am now becoming.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:19 am

Gracey

I was just wondering when you say you don't just cease to exist, if you had meant that inner parts will be separate in heaven as they are now or that they will exist with the core as one.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Well, the comment was directed to Rosie - whoever she happens to be. Whether she is the "life mission" or a supporting member.

I believe that each of us are represented in eternity. I don't know if that means that we will ALL (flesh and otherwise) have touchable bodies or what. Frankly, I don't really care much. What I do know is that to be absent here on earth, means I am present in the presence of my Lord and Savior. If my "parts" are redeemable to Him, then that redemptive miracle must extend to them as well.

The Bible says little to anything about multiplicity. I can't back up what I believe with scripture, but it's also impossible to say it CAN'T happen. What we do know from scripture is that Jesus came to save, and that all it takes for us to be saved is to admit we are sinners, ask for His forgiveness, and Him to be our Savior. If parts can do that (and they can and do) then why would we assume they can't spend eternity with Him as anyone else can?
Who I am to be, I am now becoming.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Gracey,

We will be one in heaven with the Lord Jesus. Parts will no longer be distinct as God allowed dissciation to occur in time and space, however, in eternity, fragmentation does not exist. Why? Because in eternity wholeness is a reality in it's most complete form. Sacred Scripture clearly teaches that there will no longer be broken hearts in heaven for the Lord heals the broken-hearted and we know in eternity Jesus will be with us hence no broken hearts. We will be protected from all evil which brings forth broken hearts in the first place.

God, in His lovingkindness, for all of us, makes this so.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Gracey,

Scripture is clear every human has but ONE spirit nature. Humans do not possess more then more spirit nature. Jesus clearly taught it is the Spirit that gives life to the spirit nature of man (cf John 3). The spirit nature is the aspect of man that enters eternity. Those individuals who have committed their lives to Jesus Christ who have dissociation possess eternal life irregardless if some parts have turned their backs on Jesus for one reason or another. I do not believe Scripture teach that the spirit nature can be dismantled. Individual parts do not possess a spirit nature as it's the core that possesses the spirit nature. For those whom know Jesus Christ has their spirit nature seated with Him in heavenly places (cf Ephesians 2) where the spirit nature is unified and not divided. You are simply fighting Scripture on this issue.

Parts need healing, the core (the one created by God at conception) needs their spirit nature to experience salvation.

At conception God created ONE body, soul, and spirit. God did not create mulitple bodies, souls, and spirits within one individual.

It is very important we look at the subject of dissociation through the lens of Scripture as the WORD is our objective standard to test all things.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:09 am

Gracey
getting a part saved is getting them to devote there life to Christ and turn from all evil ways. It is to get them healed and integrated and to bring the person into what God Had created. One soul. No fractures. God did not have the intention for you to have parts. It was His Grace and gift to you in order to cope with the things you have gone through. When you die and go to heaven you will no longer need to cope with this pain, because God will take all the pain and make you like brand new. I understand it is scarry to think that you will lose your individuality, or no longer have the friends that you have or any number of worries one must have. But the thing is is God is in control and when you get there He will work it all out. There will be no sorrow one way or the other. :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Gracey,

We welcome you to the forum and appreciate your participation, however, please understand this forum is about ministering deliverance, hence the name. We are not here to argue or debate. If you have a question then feel free to ask. We are here to offer healing in Jesus name. I truly believe God sent you here to KNOW that you CAN be healed and that those with dissociation can experience wholeness and restoration.

I deleted a few of your posts to ensure this thread doesn't turn into a debate on something that has already been settled by the WORD!

God bless you!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Gracey,

Just to clarify....when we speak of parts being saved...we speak of them experiencing healing and choosing to follow the Lord Jesus instead of evil which is critical for the healing process. It is the spirit nature of man that needs regeneration, the born again experience which Jesus spoke of in the Gospel of John. This occurs in the spirit nature which the core has. The core is the very essence of man that was created by the triune God at conception.

:wave: