Nautical (Captain) Discussing Dissociation on Radio

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Nautical (Captain) Discussing Dissociation on Radio

Post by Rescuer » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Starting Friday, October 29th at 11pm-1am CST, on the Deliverance Radio Broadcast, at the second part of the program, we will be exploring dissociation (commonly known as MPD) with Exorcist Captain Prak.

Captain will be conducting on air ministry for those with parts or those wanting to see whether they have parts. More information can be obtained here: blogtalkradio.com/deliveranceradio

There is a toll free number you can call to listen in or to call in.

Captain will be our special guest every Friday in November and December as we minister to those broken in heart in Jesus name!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Mari

Post by Mari » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm

:clapping: Looking forward to it :)
Psalm 91-14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name."

appleeye

Reg Radio Broadcast

Post by appleeye » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 pm

I hope I'll be able to find it and listen to it on the link. If I can get it I'll enjoy listening to what Captain's got to say.
appleeye

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:14 pm

LIVE Global Deliverance Radio Presentation | November 2010 Program Schedule | Friday and Saturdays 12 Midnight Eastern | 11pm Central | 10pm Mountain | 9pm Pacific | 8pm Alaska

Friday, November 5~
First hour: Holy Weapons: Supremacy of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Sacred Heart of the Virgin Mary, and the Believer's Authority Over Devils
Second Hour: Exploring the Unknown Realms of the Soul Nature (DID, MPD, Human Interjects, etc) with Exorcist Captain Prak

Saturday, November 6~
First Hour: Holy Weapons: Holy Scripture, Blessed Water, Sacred Oil, and Holy Angels with Exorcist Joey Guess

Friday, November 12~
First Hour: Holy Weapons: The Mystical Body of Christ, the Crucifix, and the Holy Communion
Second Hour: Exploring the Unknown Realms of the Soul Nature (DID, MPD, Human Interjects, etc) with Exorcist Captain Prak

Saturday, November 13~
First Hour: Holy Weapons: Consecrated Objects, Sacramentals, the Armour of God, and Spiritual Fire

Friday, November 19~
First Hour: Holy Weapons: Praise & Worship, Prayer, Fasting, the Gospel, and Spiritual Authority
Second hour: Exploring the Unknown Realms of the Soul Nature (DID, MPD, Human Interjects, etc) with Exorcist Captain Prak

Saturday, November 20~
Holy Weapons: Laying upon of Hands, Baptism of the Holy Spirit, and the Name of Jesus with Exorcist Joey Guess

Friday, November 29~
First Hour: Holy Weapons: Binding and Loosing, the Intervention of the Triune God, Love and Goodness, Sacred Litanies

Saturday, November 30~
Experiences in Utilizing Holy Weapons with Exorcist Joey Guess
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:47 pm

:wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Tonight Captain will be ministering on the first and second hours to those with dissociation and will investigate the realities of dissociation on tonight's edition of deliverance!

There are a few ways to listen to the Deliverance Radio Presentation. Via the site online or those interested listening to the LIVE broadcast via phone may call our toll free listener/prayer line at 1-877-455-6690.