is prescribed medicine for these issues okay?

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

is prescribed medicine for these issues okay?

Post by michel67 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:28 am

Wondering what is anyone's thoughts or opinons on people taking prescriped medicine for things like depression, anxiety, etc... had seen a psychologist, voluntarily several years ago, and he recommened a psychiatrist for maybe some medicine but never went and got on anything, and had never really taken much of anything in the past...
I know some times it may do more harm than good, and maybe is not needed or necessary for most people, or what they really need to help them.. but feel maybe it would help me feel better and deal with things....

sorry if i hit a sore spot or if its wrong in asking, i dont know, and thought about going soon and trying.... to see if it may help... and alleviate some things.... :roll:

rosie

Post by rosie » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:09 pm

hi just thought i would share a few comments here.

over the years i have suffered severely with depression and anxiety. when i was a teenager i was prescribed anti depressants. however, when i fell pregnant with my first child, i had to come off them and this caused serious complications. i had terrible side affects from coming off the meds and my depression got even worse. i couldnt even go out the house i was so bad. when my son turned 8mths old, i was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder (a combination between bi polar and schizophrenia). i was given strong anti depressants to take every day and was injected every month with anti psychotics. this left me very sleepy and i wasnt in control of my actions. the voices in my head were very strong and i couldnt function as a normal human being. i was admitted to a mental hospital unit that visits the person at home daily and social services were involved as i was unable to look after my son.
then i found out i was pregnant again. however, this time, they didnt take me off the medication as i was severelt mentally ill. so i continued with the injections and tablets through out the pregnancy.

however, late may this year i met with one of the guys on this forum and was prayed over and demons were cast out! he came across a demon named piportil, which was the name of the injection that i recieved every month. this demon was in my body due to the injections. it was cast out along with some psycho demons and now i am totally healed! i dont take any medication at all and im no longer suffering a mental illness! god is truely amazing! i had been on strong medications for years and now im totally free from it all!

i just think people should be wary when taking prescribed medication for things like mental illness, however bad the situation may be. im not saying that people shouldnt take advice from the doctors and take medication but for me it caused more problems and allowed demons to enter me through the injections.
please be careful when considering medications! it nearly ruined my life and i nearly lost my two children becasue of it. the best healer is jesus, and no medicine compares to the healing through him!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:46 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Thanks for sharing rosie and i'm glad youre not on the medication anymore and free and healed from it all. I'm sorry you went through all that.

I will rethink the medication over... i know its not what i need and wont really help. I was only on some medication about 11 years ago and only for about 3 months and never went back or got back on it. Ive had shots, but just depo and epidurals . I dont believe and never have believed everyone should be on medications and medicated, i know of a few people that take medication and they feel they need it. So many doctors feel its a necessary fix and something that will help people function and live better and are so quick to prescribe it.

I just felt maybe it may help with things, to feel better inside, atleast for a time being, but i know God is the only healer, true healer, physician, counselor, etc,, and He is the only one to heal us. If ive never had much or any medication in the past then i dont need it now i guess. I'll trust God to be my healer without medication.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:47 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Mari

Drugs, Programming, Depression, MPD/DD

Post by Mari » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:14 am

One has to be very careful what is prescribed if they have DD/MPD.

Alters behave in a way that they only know how to behave thru training, fear and demonization caused by their trainer(s). That is why they need to know real love from good people and the love and salvation of God almighty. Everything was hidden from them, everything but the cults belief system and the jobs they were forced to accept.

I am sure there is no argument that alters are created via trauma and demonization in most cases. They are also created and controlled by the use of drugs by the programmer(s). (Micro chips as well in some cases, but that’s a different subject).

By training with certain drugs that leave the mind in constant Alpha state: Programmers want the brain to stay in the Alpha state, so that 'some' alters are always awake while the body sleeps. This leaves the brain always ready in the Alpha state, to be easily (re-)programmed. An indication of this type of programming would be if a victim can only get 3 hours rest a night, and the rest of what may appear to be sleep, they have horrible nightmares or body memory type dreams. It is not really sleep. Programmers do not want the brain to rest in REM sleep because REM sleep allows the person to harmonize the mind’s inner world with its outer environment.

Drugs are not only used for programming. The many classes of drugs (legal and illegal) that are used to program also get the right response from alters. Many drugs types are used to trigger such as: bring buried alters to surface when they are wanted, burry alters deep so they are undetected, make an alter carry out their job, to get ready for an event, to trick the victim that something that is impossible is possible, fear tactics, accept their fate and so on...

Sleep aids or any type of psych drugs, that leave a person in an Alpha state should not be used. Being drug and alcohol free in my opinion would be the best route.

Not only drugs or alcohol can trigger an alter: music, sounds, smell, taste, certain foods, phrases, body language, items, objects, photos, emails, texts, touch, clothing, colors, numbers, months, time on clock, seasons, dates of year, facial expressions- whatever the trigger the trainer wanted the alter to have.

One shouldn't wonder why the drug trade is so important to cults knowing that they need the drugs to accomplish their goals to take away a person’s free will, cause addiction, and shatter peoples’ lives and souls.

Mari
Psalm 91-14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name."

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:22 am

Thanks for the information.

I had decided i dont think i'll be looking into any medicine for anything.... i was just thinking about for sleep, to relax i guess.
Last night i had a bad dream, which is about every night but last night i was screaming out again, which i do occasionally. I must have been screaming pretty loud , i woke up my 8 year old daughter who said, "Mom bad dream", and i saw my husbund turned the hall light on and was looking at me to see if i was okay. I dont remember what it was about but remember the screaming .

Its a good thing it was at night, im afraid if i lay down in the afternoon and take a nap with the windows open , which they are, and end up screaming out while sleeping someone walking by or a neighbor will hear me and think im being literally attacked or something and call the police ! I'm a 40 year old , who still has bad dreams and nightmares and screams out at night, like a child, i shouldnt be doing that.

Thanks for explaining the trigger's,, i'm starting to understand those, certain things that trigger .

Mari

Post by Mari » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:34 pm

michel67 wrote:Thanks for the information.

I had decided i dont think i'll be looking into any medicine for anything.... i was just thinking about for sleep, to relax i guess.
Last night i had a bad dream, which is about every night but last night i was screaming out again, which i do occasionally. I must have been screaming pretty loud , i woke up my 8 year old daughter who said, "Mom bad dream", and i saw my husbund turned the hall light on and was looking at me to see if i was okay. I dont remember what it was about but remember the screaming .

Its a good thing it was at night, im afraid if i lay down in the afternoon and take a nap with the windows open , which they are, and end up screaming out while sleeping someone walking by or a neighbor will hear me and think im being literally attacked or something and call the police ! I'm a 40 year old , who still has bad dreams and nightmares and screams out at night, like a child, i shouldnt be doing that.

Thanks for explaining the trigger's,, i'm starting to understand those, certain things that trigger .
Michel,

Hello again, we are close in age :) I am so sorry you are having such a hard time :( I will keep you in my prayers.

There are a few things you can do besides taking drugs to relax you before bedtime.

Start with prayer, take a nice soothing shower, listen to relaxing spiritual music, even play it while you sleep.

Here is a prayer you can say at bedtime:

Dear Lord Jesus, as I rest in the comfort of your love, I ask to experience your gentle embrace as you tenderly wrap your loving arms around me. I trust your compassionate care will bring peace to my mind, serenity to my heart and renewal to my spirit.

In your loving embrace, I ask that you grant me a peaceful night’s rest. Please purify my dreams, cleanse my subconscious and wash my thoughts with the purity of your infinite love. Please minister to my heart, mind, body, soul and spirit as I rest in your compassionate care tonight.

Please send forth your protective angels to stand guard over me as I sleep. May your angelic army destroy all curses, hindrances and demonic influences that have been sent against my ability to experience a peaceful night’s rest. I ask that your heavenly host protect me as I stay awake and watch over me as I sleep, that awake I may keep watch with Christ, and asleep, rest in his peace. Amen.

In Christ,

Mari
Psalm 91-14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name."

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:16 pm

thanks Mari

the nightmares are nothing new, ive been having them for awhile, maybe 10 years or more, and the screaming out is nothing new, im used to it but dont like it. Every night is a bad dream, something not good, and bothersome .
My daughter told me today that i did scream out last night and it was loud screaming, a frightening scream and she told me to stop. I wish i could remember what it was, and what made me scream, i will keep trying to remember , even though i may not want to remember i want to know what it was. :?

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:48 am

so i asked my husbund tonight if i waked him up last night, and he said yes, in his words he said, i was doing my thing, screaming out and flailing my arms out like i usually do when i scream out at night in sleep and he said it scared the heck out of him, he said he heard another voice, a male voice after mine, he said he thinks it was a demon, first time i heard him say that . :?

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:11 am

maybe now he will be more supportive with you. I would ask him if that voice scared him and then let him know you hear them all the time and are scared all the time from them and you need him to support you in your deliverance. Hopefully this will work and get him thinking about it.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:28 am

yes, the voice scared him, but he doesnt think about what it does to me, maybe it does Nothing to me

i dont know if it will help him any to change his mind to help me, he didnt help or try to last night, it would take alot for him to support me and understand , maybe it would take more of him hearing the voice and more to get him to thinking

i dont know what to say
this is getting to be alittle too much