Deliverance

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

dail4deliverance

Deliverance

Post by dail4deliverance » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:17 am

Hello I have a question, can anybody help me on this. I did deliverance on a women, but before I did the inner healing first. Can you please tell me why did she remain with a major headache and still is? deliverance took place about one month ago. :help:
And ye shall know the truth,and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: Deliverance

Post by Rescuer » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:24 pm

dail4deliverance wrote:Hello I have a question, can anybody help me on this. I did deliverance on a women, but before I did the inner healing first. Can you please tell me why did she remain with a major headache and still is? deliverance took place about one month ago. :help:
Praise God you are reaching out in ministry. Stay encouraged. Sometimes there might be more demons then you realized. Demons like to lodge themselves deep within the body and soul natures and as such need to be dislodged. They do not desire to leave their victim, the will try to stay hidden. Just keep on fighting in Jesus name.

This may take time, not always, but often times it does! So, conduct a spiritual test to see whether the person still has a demon that is bringing the headaches. In Luke 8 Mary Magadelene had 7 spirits, in Mark 5 a man had thousands of evil spirits, so we individuals can obtain more then one spirit and we need to ensure all of them have been dealt with. May take more then one meeting to ensure all are driven out.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:38 pm

A few weeks ago, I prayed with a man who said he was under alot of stress that was manifesting in severe headaches, as well as other symptoms. He was planning on finding a psychologist. Also he was taking some time off of work because he thought work was the primary source of his stress.

The Lord revealed to me that the source of his stress was demons. So I mentioned to him that the source of his stress was demons and naturally he was skeptical. I told him I could prove it to him with 15 mins. worth of prayers and he agreed to let me pray for him.

He prayed to break generational curses and he coughed out some demons. Then He prayed to sever all ungodly soul ties and more demons left.

Then I prayed that God would torment all demons until they stopped tormenting him. At first his symptoms got worse but we kept on praying for more and different types of torments. Gradually his symptoms lessened until only his headache remained.

His headache seemed to remain the same regardless of what type of torment I prayed for. I grew weary and finally I prayed, "Lord, send a horde of warring angles, in numbers so vast only you can count them, if it be your will, in Jesus name."

Instantly his headache was gone!
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Gods Grace

Post by Gods Grace » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Praise the Lord. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Its all about HIS GRACE...