I am Truly On The Road To Wholeness

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Chameleon

I am Truly On The Road To Wholeness

Post by Chameleon » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:01 pm

I just need to/and want to give the Lord some glory this morning. Everything is beginning to make sense. Truly, I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The Lord has been giving me this scripture since early May, "daughter, be of good cheer, your faith hath made you whole." It is a portion of scripture where He is referring to the woman with the 'issue of blood.' And, He has confirmed it with me being told the same words through many people that do not know my condition. At the time deep scratches were appearing on my body, especially my leg. In the center of my lower left-leg it grew dark and soft and had so many scratches that it began to ooze water through my leg for several days with no opening, just drips all over coming through the scratches and out of spots with no scratches. "Faith is the substance of thing hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." the Lord had given me faith. I refused to go to the doctor or take medication. My legs were so swolen they hardened and were cold. I continued to believe God. When He gave me this word I began to "thank Him" for the healing although to my family I was pathetic. Well, I am ever close to wholeness there although constantly standing against the enemy that thought he had me unable to move, paralyzed in my pain and unable to go far except in a car. I continued to tell him he was a liar so there is much victory in that area and I can do anything I used to do and some things I could never do, like swimming.
Yahweh/God is AWESOME!!~~ I had no idea that I had parts. The Lord did. And, since He kept giving me this word, (to have faith for), I was wondering what He was trying to tell me. Until, I talked to you all about transference of spirits. And, now, Rescuer has told me that I have parts. Who would ever have figured that out. All these years that I thought I had extreme moodswings, it was really "parts." In a sense I am already made whole because the parts are all there to make me whole. I have been believing that I was falling apart never to see parts of my personality again. Yahweh is so merciful. The first thing He had to deal with was my stubbornness. And, then, doubt and unbelief. And, now I am at peace. I believe it accept and and shall become every whit whole when me and my parts get together!!~~ HALLELUJAH!!~~ I love you all. I seek Yahweh/God for a new word quote every year and I tag it as my signatures online. In 2009 He gave me, "Step outside the familiar, embrace change and the unknown, with FAITH, and EXPAND." This is how my 2009 has been. By the way, while Jay was ministering to me on the phone, he prayed for and I received a 'healing,' or "deliverance." A spirit left through my arm. Everytime I talk to him at some point it leaves. However, the next day it came back. He has talked to one of my parts, also. I am looking forward to going to Dallas in the first part of the next year, when the Lord opens the door. I am so excited, and, happy. I am constantly attacked in the demonic realm , but, some of that is characteristic with the "calling" on my life. But, there is still so much peace. I thank the Lord for the pureness of you all.
:clapping:
REMEMBER, Yahweh's FORGOTTEN people, the Homeless.

prechrgurl

Post by prechrgurl » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:39 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: What a great testimony and such a loving Father we have. He loves to give good things to his children!
Blessings Sister
Prechrgurl

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:59 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand