diagnosis

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

diagnosis

Post by rosie » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:41 am

hi everyone,

my core part has been sick for some time now. shes been in mental unit for a diagnosis and they have just told her she has schizoaffective disorder. this is a combination of depression, mania and schizophrenia. they have given her lots of medication to take and have said that if she dont take them, it will get worse and they will have to give it to her via injections instead.

has anyone ever heard of this disorder? and will it ever go away without medication?

thanks for reading!

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:52 pm

yes there is a cure not a symptom cover up but a cure it's called Jesus and can be dispenced by your local exorcist. Although it seems like so much it is small to God and the healing is already done through Jesus Christ put in a request for referrral and we will make sure you get some help
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Though I have heard of this disorder I do not know a great deal about it. I will say this to you though...

I do know something about mental and mood disorders that require medications. Medications are good for these things but it is important to remember that the medications do not "cure" or "heal" you. There is only One Who heals and that is Jesus. God sent His Word and healed them and delivered them of all their destructions.

The medications will help to add the chemicals that your brain is not producing enough of and calm down the chemicals that your brain may be producing too much of creating a reasonable balance which will allow you to begin thinking a bit more clearly. This will help you to maintain a certain balance and functionality in life until your complete healing and deliverance has manifested itself.

You will be delivered from this Rosie. Stay in God's Word. Read as much as often as possible and if you cannot read it then listen to it on CD. And continue to seek deliverance.

In His Love,
Godschild
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

rosie

Post by rosie » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:54 pm

thanks for the reply. we have gone through years of deliverance already but there is so much more to do. we had jay travel to london england to meet us nearly 6 years ago and he battled demons for 3 days. then we have travelled to dallas twice now and received deliverance over 3 weeks but there is still more to be done.
the last time we went to dallas, thats when my core part got really sick. as soon as we got back home, all this started and its been going on nearly a year now. the worst it got was when the psychosis was really bad and she tried to kill someone! lucky she got psychiatric help real quick and didnt commit the crime!
its very very hard to live like this.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: diagnosis

Post by Rescuer » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:20 pm

rosie wrote:hi everyone,

my core part has been sick for some time now. shes been in mental unit for a diagnosis and they have just told her she has schizoaffective disorder. this is a combination of depression, mania and schizophrenia. they have given her lots of medication to take and have said that if she dont take them, it will get worse and they will have to give it to her via injections instead.

has anyone ever heard of this disorder? and will it ever go away without medication?

thanks for reading!
Hi Rosie, we are very concerned. Get with Charlie and the others and encourage her to allow Chris to pray over her, and to force back these evil spirits and these afflictions in Jesus name. Please tell Chris to email a report when he has opportunity. We love you all.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 pm

rosie wrote:thanks for the reply. we have gone through years of deliverance already but there is so much more to do. we had jay travel to london england to meet us nearly 6 years ago and he battled demons for 3 days. then we have travelled to dallas twice now and received deliverance over 3 weeks but there is still more to be done.
the last time we went to dallas, thats when my core part got really sick. as soon as we got back home, all this started and its been going on nearly a year now. the worst it got was when the psychosis was really bad and she tried to kill someone! lucky she got psychiatric help real quick and didnt commit the crime!
its very very hard to live like this.
We have come so far but there so much more to do. I'm proud of everyone for fighting as much as they can. Tell Charlie to write me when he has opportunity.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:53 am

Hi Rosie,

Keep fighting. We are rooting for you all. :clapping:
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

rosie

Post by rosie » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:40 pm

hi jay jays it charlie i love yo i do an i mis yo lots. wen can i se yo gan? cris is go to rite to yo soon