FREE AT LAST

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Tumza

FREE AT LAST

Post by Tumza » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Hi everyone. Guys for 8yrs i have been tormented by a lie from the pit that i have commited the unpardonable sin.God set me free today

I went to see my former pastor today for counceling, he told me that i have believed the lie for a long time. He told me that there is no sin that God can't forgive and Jesus shared His blood for me and that blood can still cleanse me today. He told me that blaspheming involves ur will and u will even use ur mouth. He said if i had blasphemed the Holy Spirit i wldn't have come to his office for help and that it is God who brought me to His office. He reminded me that God is a merciful God, he reminded me of God's grace.

So he said the only problem with me is that i didn't use my mouth to renouce those thoughts. I shld act the way Jesus did when satan tempted him. Some of the things he said affirmed what other people already told me. He told me to tell the devil who am i in Christ and that i shld take my authority as the believer. I told him that i feel dry and empty in the inside, so he said those thoughts invaded my first person, it is not me who feels that. So even if i don't feel God's presence i shld confess that i can feel His presence, i have the mind of Christ, i have the sound mind. and i must adress the devil remind him when Jesus hang on the cross it was for me, His blood was shared for me. I am so relieved to know that i have not commited the unpardonable sin. He told me to renounce that too.

U know what I am a daughter of the King, God loves me, His mercies endureth forever. He has loved me with an everlasting love.

The devil is in for it from now onwards

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:56 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 pm

w00h00 Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ!!!
w00t.

Bev

Post by Bev » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:41 pm

This is Heaven on earth! Thank you Jesus! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness!!! 2 Peter 1:3,4

Tumza

FREE AT LAST

Post by Tumza » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:23 pm

God is a good God, i want to thank Him for this forum. This is where i started opening up abt my fears and every imput was worth it. I met people here who wnet thru what i went thru and are free today and they have always been an encouragement to me. The devil is a lair. 2Cor10:4 - 5 is my weapon against him. i don't entertain any reasoning any more. any thought contrary to the word of God i take it quickly to the obedience of Christ.

thank u guys so much.
God bless you

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:23 pm

OH YEAH!!!!!

THAT'S what I like to hear!!!!!!!!!

:clapping:
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:00 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Good Job!! Tumza.......
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Totaly awesome! The truth shall set you free! :clapping:
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Tumza

FREE AT LAST

Post by Tumza » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:29 am

When i look back i can see that i failed to use my weapons. But i thank God, He has opened my eyes now. I now understand that since it's a spiritual warfare we are in, i must also use my spiritual weapons which are the word of God( adouble edged sword), prayer, praise, i must counteract each lie with the truth. I must raise my shield of faith. The word is making so much sense to me now. Joyce meyer in battle field of the mind says i shldn't take any thought the devil tries to offer me. I was watching TBN last nite and one pastor said if the devil says to u, u r lost then know that u r on track. If he says to you it is over with you then know it's the begining. He is lair and father of all lies.I am soaking myself in the word reprograming my mind. The devil made me think of God as God who created hell to throw me in it. As i read and meditate on His word now, i can see that God is a good God. He don't want anyone to perish, He is grieved over punishment. He is merciful, gracious, patient, long suffering, forgives sin and rebellion. He says we must cast our worries and cares on Him bcos He cares for us. Isn't that goodness people?I want nothing else but God.

It is true God is limited only by those limitations which we as human being place upon Him. I love God so much and thank Him for people like u guys.

Indeed we will know the truth and the truth will set us free. This pastor when he was speaking to me, he qouted this scripture and he said to me the truth that he wanted to hit my core is that Jesus said the devil is a liar and father of all lies and he lied to me and i blvd that lie. I am free guys. When i read the word now i don't feel any condemnation any more bcos i know i am not guilty of the unpardonable sin. I am able to accept it and take it for myself. God is good.

God bless you once more

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:34 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

GLORY TO GOD!!! PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS!!!

Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:16 am

Glory be to God Tumza it is so cool to hear you. You have changed so much God is good :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand