the unpordanable sin

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

MikeV60

Re: the unpordanable sin

Post by MikeV60 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Tumza wrote:Guys i am scared that i might have commited the unforgivable sin. I once had problem wth blasphemous thoughts against God then one day it was against the Holy Spirit. Immediately i felt something descending on my head and my spiritual life ever since have been different. I feel so empty inside, my memory is not as sharp as before. it is hard for me to grasp info and recall it. As a matter of fact I am turning 34 this year and ever since i have been a varsity student, i have never worked and i find this very abnormal and disturbing at times. i feel as if i am living in the world where there is no God. I still go to church, read my bible, pray but inspite of doing all these things i feel disconnected to God, empty in the inside and just so dry. When i worship in church I just don't feel God's presence and this was not the case before. I am scared of hell, i have made so many sinners prayer in my life and trying my best to live right before God. I have read all articles abt the unpardonable sin on the internet and just wonder y this emptiness i feel. when i close my eyes to sleep at night, i see darkness, this was not the case before. Is there hope for me people? I once read a book called divine revelation of hell, to this day i regret ever reading that book.Someone please help me. I want to be at peace with my Creator
Can fully relate Tumza, I'm going through pretty much the same thing. It started in my life back in August after I came across false doctrine and my mind has been numb and my heart unreceptive ever since. I have also struggled with blasphemous thoughts and attitudes towards God and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, though I don't want to be this way at all. It has been harrowing and confusing, because I have been trying so hard to find out exactly what is wrong. Some people have said spiritual warfare, but it is so overwhelming I have had a hard time reprogramming my mind because my mind is like going on block every time I try to think of God's Word and meditate on Scripture. Some people have said demonic oppression and all, which seems more sensible to me, but to tell you the truth, I am not fully certain as I am new to this. Did you fill out a referral for deliverance? I'm sure someone on this website can help you, it is like a family here and they are committed to helping one another out in love as fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. God bless you Tumza, may God bless and restore you. Much love in Christ! :smile:

Mike
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Robert L wrote:
Tumza wrote:thanx pinetree, i got born again in 1990 and started having problems wth blasphemous thoughts 1995. Thank you guys to let me know that i have not commited this sin i am going to have this at the back of mind everyday and start beliveing what the bible say abt me. My problem now is to now feel God's presence when I worship Him, hear Him as I study His word, feel reconnected to Him, the dryness and emptiness i feel inside to go. My memory be as good as it was b4 and this darkness i see when i close my eyes to go. Help me guys, where do i start, I NEED RESTORATION.
I can relate to how you feel during worship. There were times when I would turn on the most anointed music I had, which ALWAYS brought me into God's presence... and it would feel almost dead and lifeless inside me. I could have seen the most special people in my life murdered before my eyes, and feel no drop of emotion... talk about being in serious emotional bondage! I'm telling you though, I've since felt God's presence, and it's glorious!!!!

Your memory issue I can also relate to. What's likely happening is that your brain resources are being consumed with worry, fear, etc., and therefore those resources are being used for negative things rather than what they could be used for (practical things in real life).

You said that the thoughts started in 1995. What happened or was going on around that time in your life?
Can dead-on relate- that's EXACTLY what's going on in my life. Is there demonic bondage behind these sorts of things?
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:56 am

Mike, What you need is to be free of them. It is possible to self deliver but I highly recomend you contact someone in deliverance because demons are not to be toyed with. They are seeking your destruction, (physical, emotional and esp. spiritual). They will try to drag you to hell so get serious on getting rid of them or you are at great risk.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 am

pinetree wrote:Mike, What you need is to be free of them. It is possible to self deliver but I highly recomend you contact someone in deliverance because demons are not to be toyed with. They are seeking your destruction, (physical, emotional and esp. spiritual). They will try to drag you to hell so get serious on getting rid of them or you are at great risk.
Amen!
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:41 pm

pinetree wrote:Mike, What you need is to be free of them. It is possible to self deliver but I highly recomend you contact someone in deliverance because demons are not to be toyed with. They are seeking your destruction, (physical, emotional and esp. spiritual). They will try to drag you to hell so get serious on getting rid of them or you are at great risk.
Thank you pinetree! I hear you on that, it instills fear in me just to know of the dangers. Is it possible to be partly delivered? A deliverance minister prayed with me over the phone last night, so I feel released from alot of bondages like confusion and the unpardonable sin, but I am struggling with unbelief, doubt, and insensitivity. I feel alot better, but I'm still not completely there yet, and I feel like there are lingering symptoms. My heart is still insensitive and hard though I don't want to be, and my heart and mind are so unreceptive I have been having doubts and unbelief. But it is crazy, I fully believe God's Word deep inside. It's weird- every time I try to praise God or read the Word, my mind and heart are being attacked with doubt and stubborn unbelief. But when I'm not praising God (which I want to do at all times with all my heart and soul), all of a sudden I am able to believe and believe God's Word and the evidences for WHY He exists. Very strange. I have been searching for info. Is it possible to have spirits or demons of doubt, unbelief, and a hardened, unreceptive heart? I love God and don't want to be like this at all. I know faith comes by hearing, so I have been trying to read the Word and fight with it. I just don't want to doubt anymore or be unreceptive. Thank you so much for your help everyone! I greatly appreciate it! May the love of Jesus Christ be with you all!

Mike

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Robert L wrote:
Tumza wrote:thanx pinetree, i got born again in 1990 and started having problems wth blasphemous thoughts 1995. Thank you guys to let me know that i have not commited this sin i am going to have this at the back of mind everyday and start beliveing what the bible say abt me. My problem now is to now feel God's presence when I worship Him, hear Him as I study His word, feel reconnected to Him, the dryness and emptiness i feel inside to go. My memory be as good as it was b4 and this darkness i see when i close my eyes to go. Help me guys, where do i start, I NEED RESTORATION.
I can relate to how you feel during worship. There were times when I would turn on the most anointed music I had, which ALWAYS brought me into God's presence... and it would feel almost dead and lifeless inside me. I could have seen the most special people in my life murdered before my eyes, and feel no drop of emotion... talk about being in serious emotional bondage! I'm telling you though, I've since felt God's presence, and it's glorious!!!!

Your memory issue I can also relate to. What's likely happening is that your brain resources are being consumed with worry, fear, etc., and therefore those resources are being used for negative things rather than what they could be used for (practical things in real life).

You said that the thoughts started in 1995. What happened or was going on around that time in your life?
Can fully relate. Same thing here. My emotions and love has been so dead the last 6 months. My grandfather passed away back in September, and while I felt some emotion, I was still so numb. I don't want to be this way at all!

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:40 pm

I just pray right now for the Holy Spirit's conviction in my life. My heart is so insensitive and numb, and I have have been struggling with doubt and stubborn unbelief though I know God is real and believe His Word. My mind goes on block every time I try to read the Word or praise God. My heart is so hardened, and I want to be able to fear and love God with all my heart and soul again. I feel like completely emotionless and careless, but I don't want tio be this way at all!

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Robert L wrote:

Robert and Tumza, I can dead-on relate. That is the same exact thing going on in my life! Robert, how did you overcome this bondage? Did you go for deliverance? Praise God for His goodness and that he helped you to overcome! At least there is hope for those struggling with this! God bless you guys! :smile:

chooselife

Post by chooselife » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 pm

I have lost the power of God off my life also, and yes my mind was presenting the fact I had commited the unpardonable sin, the strange thing is somtimes when I lead people to the Lord his presence falls quite strong on me so I know he is there, it just seems as though he wont accept my worship anymore or something, Im sure I lost the presence around about the time I started taking medication but im not 100% sure, I will try talking about my pastors about it, I know I still live in some bondage and I need to get to the bottom of this because I used to have such a hunger for Gods presence now sometimes I dont even feel like worshiping because there is no anointing there,...... :crying:

actually it is really great this thread has poped back up because I just started getting the thoughts about the unpardonable sin again but now I realise its just the enemy again!!! that dirty rat
Reformation = Revival

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:52 pm

I believe if you are worried about commiting it you haven't because you still care about or are seeking God. :-D

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 pm

chooselife wrote:I have lost the power of God off my life also, and yes my mind was presenting the fact I had commited the unpardonable sin, the strange thing is somtimes when I lead people to the Lord his presence falls quite strong on me so I know he is there, it just seems as though he wont accept my worship anymore or something, Im sure I lost the presence around about the time I started taking medication but im not 100% sure, I will try talking about my pastors about it, I know I still live in some bondage and I need to get to the bottom of this because I used to have such a hunger for Gods presence now sometimes I dont even feel like worshiping because there is no anointing there,...... :crying:

actually it is really great this thread has poped back up because I just started getting the thoughts about the unpardonable sin again but now I realise its just the enemy again!!! that dirty rat
Can relate friend. I feel the same. I feel so dry spiritually, numb mentally, and emotionally insensitive, yet at the same time the very thought of the unpardonable sin scares me to death. Don't know for sure what's going on. It's a tormenting thing to struggle with this fear, the mental pain and fear is awful! I pray for you chooselife, that God will help you overcome these bondages. God bless you!

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Here is a very useful quote for all of you who (wrongly) believe that you may have commited the unpardonable sin:
"If one's conscience is bothering him to the point that he feels he is too guilty for God to forgive, he has the assurance of God's Word that forgiveness is possible. The very fact that he is bothered by his sinfulness shows that the Holy Spirit has not abandoned him nor has God given him over to a depraved mind."
So, in other words, if you're bothered about it then it is a sure sign you haven't done it.

When we sin we do not lose our salvation. What we do lose is our fellowship with God. Jesus said this:

"Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy (every evil, abusive, injurious speaking, or indignity against sacred things) can be forgiven men" (Matthew 12:31AMP)

When we lose fellowship with God then this is when we feel all kinds of loneliness, bereft, fear, etc. This is why we feel He is not there. This is what sin does. Repentance, reading the Word of God, going to church and attending church activities and mens' and womens' bible study groups, etc., and reading and studying His Word (the Bible), praying and talking to Him is what brings us back into fellowship with Him. And it is through doing these things that we develop a relationship with Him. Remember what it is like developing a relationship with someone? It takes time to actually get to know the person and to trust him/her. It is a process that most often takes years. Well, developing a relationship with God is the same way. It is a process. When you decide to marry someone you are taking a leap of faith. A marriage doesn't happen as soon as the couple says "I do". The marriage relationship takes years and years to unfold. It is a relationship that goes through a process. That process begins with a commitment and the marriages that last, that endure, are the ones where the couple made a commitment to endure ~no matter what~ to the end. When you break fellowship with your spouse; i.e., begin a relationship with someone outside of the marriage, get so busy with work and/or other things that we forget about or ignore the other person then we break or lose fellowship with that spouse. We no longer feel their love or their caring. The same thing happens with God. When we have spent years wallowing in sin, ignoring Him and His Words to us, or just not hearing Him ~what He is saying to us then we break fellowship with Him and then we don't feel His power or presence in our lives.

During this period that we have spent turned away from Him we have built up strongholds ~wrong thought patterns and belief systems~ that have to be torn down and swept away. As we do this, as we go through this process, then we become able to hear Our Father and know His Love better and better and more and more.

Now, don't get me wrong. I am not saying that you should not have deliverance ministered to you by a man of God who ministers in this way. But what I am saying is that the Ministry of God Himself through His Word is of paramount importance. Most folks do not understand that when we read and study the Word of God, God is ministering His Word to us. Jesus said that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. He said that no one gets to the Father accept through Him. Well, in the first chapter of the Gospel of John, Jesus is called the Word. But, Jesus also said "You shall know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." If Jesus is God in the flesh, and if Jesus is Truth, and Jesus is the Word Who became flesh then it stands to reason just how important a good fundamental knowledge and understanding of the Word of God is. Love is not a feeling, it is a choice. It is a commitment. Choose to love God. Choose to commit to Him and to learning His Word and become free.

In His Love,
Godschild
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

chooselife

Post by chooselife » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:46 pm

thanks Godschild your worlds are always so encouraging,

I definatly do pray and read scriptures over my life everyday like you advised me to do sometime ago, I always go to church 3 times a week and I am involved in serving in my church, I worship the Lord and do everything to fellowship with him, I read my bible everyday and also listen to it on my ipod and I also attend a connect group at church, maybe I have commited a sin which I have not repented of but I cant bring one to memory right now, the people out there on the streets need anointed men/women of God, there are miracles in the palms of our hands I totally 100% believe that when I am restored I will see miracles, the people out there need us, in the mean time I will just pray and if it takes it fast to see something happen because it has almost been a year of feeling dry now...!
Reformation = Revival

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:59 pm

If you had or have a spouse, and you cheated on this spouse for years and then finally came to your senses, and your spouse forgave you and accepted you back, how long do you think it would take for the relationship to be restored? The only difference is that the area of trust and belief is on our part. It takes time. I am not saying it will take you this long, but it has taken me 12-14 years to come to the place where I can minister to others in the way in which I do now. Paul was away being ministered to and taught for 14 years. For some it does not take as long, for some it may even take longer. Just keep doing what you are doing and do as we are taught to do in Phillipians 4:6-8

"Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. 7And God's peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. 8For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them]." (AMP)

Remember that God meets you right where you are at and He can also use you wherever you are at. It is just important not to get ahead of Him or yourself.

In His Love,
Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:41 am

I am very worried that I may have committed the unpardonable sin. I have been having blasphemous thoughts I don't want to have, and I had bad thoughts against Jesus and the Bible, though I don't want to think those thoughts but rather love the Lord with all my heart! I have also been very spiritually dry and emotionally numb, and I am worried because although I am deeply concerned, I feel so dry and numb that I can't even feel the conviction of the Holy Spirit in my heart though I still feel deeply sorry and feel conviction in my spirit. I repented of every known sin I could, and asked God to convict me in my heart. Because of my insecurity, I felt awful and depressed today. I know this is wrong, but I was so convinced I committed the unpardonable sin, that I was entertaining thoughts of giving up, hopelessness, failure, etc. Satan even tried to shoot thoughts of suicide through my mind, but I know that is an evil lie, and I want God's love and forgiveness. I repented of those feelings though, and asked God to forgive me, because I felt awful about it. I just want to feel His conviction and forgiveness and restoration in my life! The fear is awful!

I don't even know why I am having these thoughts, and am so emotionally numb and insensitive. I don't even want to be this way, I want to serve and love God with all my heart and soul, and in love, truth, and humility. I want to have a clear, sober mind again in Christ and a heart that feels emotion and love, and can love! I have been trying to stay in the Word, and it has helped greatly, but I still can't figure out why I feel so insensitive and mentally unclear, and having blasphemous thoughts. Deep inside I love the Lord, and I just pray that He still hears me and hasn't given up on me! I feel so dry spiritually, it is awful! Thank you for your help everyone, and may God bless you!

Mike