the unpordanable sin

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Bev

Post by Bev » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:02 am

Tumza wrote:
Then i moved to one apartment to share a room wth one lady that's when these thoughts defeated me and i think it is becos i didn't pray as i really wanted to bcos there was no privacy.
I'd encourage you to sever the ungodly soul ties as mentioned earlier. What do you have to lose except perhaps an ungodly soul tie you were unaware of?

Keep on keeping on ..... He's crazy about you!!! :smile:
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness!!! 2 Peter 1:3,4

Tumza

Post by Tumza » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:37 am

bev i don't understand actually what soul ties are, i was under impression that soul ties form when u engage sexually with the other person. Myself and this lady we were not related in anyway it was just a matter of sharing a room. But i think bit by bit i am starting to get my deliverence bcos this morning when i read the bible i asked the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth in the word of God for me. I was reading romans 4 and the last verse was so clear to me that Jesus died becos of my sins and rose to life for my justification. I was so happy and still happy to realize this that He didn't rise to condemn me, but He rose for my justification. I went to Rom 8 and read verse there that says who shall condemn? Christ who rose and is seated at the right hand of God interceding for us. So i am so happy that the Holy Spirit has revealed to me that Jesus rose for my justification, and to intercede for me not to condem. Now the word is starting to make so much sense to me now bcos I now really understand that nothing will ever separate me from the love of God. I know and accept this bcos it is in His word. I am starting to see God as He truly is, merciful,gracious, loving, forgiving. My bible tells me that His anger last but a moment and His favour a lifetime. I used to say these verses and they just sounded as empty words but the Holy Spirit is starting to reveal the truth in them to me.

I have realised that all of u in this forum has a verse at the bottom, u guys don't have any idea how u encourage me wth that word, it excite me i don't know why. When i read each of those different verses i feel like i have been wth u in person like in a meeting or what and each one of u told me that. I am so encouraged. I am busy claiming back what the devil stole from me

May the good Lord keep u and bless u all.
Love u

Bev

Post by Bev » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:50 am

Yeah God!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
My dear Tumza...keep pressing into His Love....He's Crazy about you!

Love,

Bev :smile:
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness!!! 2 Peter 1:3,4

Bev

Post by Bev » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:53 am

About soul ties...check out GreatBibleStudy.com teaching entitled "Soul Ties". That site is a wealth of info.

Shalom my Sister, Shalom!

Tumza

Post by Tumza » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:25 am

Bev eh abt my relationship wth my father, i remmber my dad used to drink a lot and when drunk he wld start using strong language, vulgar words. I wonder if the blasphemous thoughts i had cld be related to that or what. He stopped drinking it is 10 yrs now that he is been sober and that behaviour is not there any more.

I am studying romans so hard inviting the Holy Spirit to reveal the word to me. I agree with what the word says, but i feel the opposite in me. I am holding on to the confession of the word but the truth is i am still struggling with emptiness, dryness and questions abt why did my mind have to struggle wth blasphemous words. I wish someone who once had a problem wth fear of the unpardonable sin and is delivered now can give me the receipt of how he overcame.

I know that God loves me and that He doesn't condemn me then but why am I not feeling His presence, touch, reality in my life. This truly drives me crazy

Bev

Post by Bev » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:17 am

Tumza wrote: Quote:
Then i moved to one apartment to share a room wth one lady that's when these thoughts defeated me and i think it is becos i didn't pray as i really wanted to bcos there was no privacy.
I keep going back to your statement. I'm thinking that this may be a root. Perhaps there was more in the spiritual realm with your roommate than you were aware of. Have you considered severing soul ties? Also, sever ungodly soul ties with your father and then use the authority in you through His Blood to bind the spirit of profanity and command it to be loosed from your soul (your mind, will & emotions). Remember that the very same Spirit that rose Jesus from the dead resides in you! Yeah God.

One more thing...keeping in mind who you truly are in Christ...bind the spirits of doctrinal error; legalism and religion, rendering them inactive and command them to loose themselves in Jesus' name.

Holy Spirit...I ask that you would Brood over Tumza so much that she can feel your awesome breath. Thank you LORD!
About tongues...PM if you would like that CD.

Shalom my dear, sweet Sister, Shalom!

Bev

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:25 am

Sorry for the delay! I'm juggling a few things here, and trying to keep up... O:-)
Tumza wrote:i read abt alters here, i don't know what an alter is infact it was for the first time i hear abt a thing called alter. so i wldn't know if i have that or not. people i need some help, i hate the way i feel and the way my life is. If there is God then y can't He be real to me
There is an article on disassociation that you can read on the GreatBibleStudy.com web site, which will give you an idea of what alters are, and how disassociation works.

GreatBibleStudy.com/dissociative_identity_disorder.php
Tumza wrote:For now i am upset wth God and scared of Him at the same time. I keep on asking myself why did He give me life when He knew that i am going to go thru this missery in my life. He knows the end from beginning. I feel like He doesn't have any buiseness to do wth me if He did then my life wldn't be the way it is now. I feel like He is more interested in other people's life more than He is in mine. I read He is merciful, eager to forgive than to punish, His anger lasts but for a moment and His favour last lifetime, but I see Him as God who is angry wth me and don't care abt me anymore, maybe He used to care but not now. This is hw i feel abt Him and I am scared of Him. Robert tell me how did u overcome, if there is a way out I can't wait to find that way.
I've thought those same kind of things myself. I think anybody who's had a hard time with this subject goes through the same kind of thoughts.

Let me give you an illustration:

A happily married couple, who trust and love each other, find themselves one day in a divorce. It all started when one of the wife's friends started to tell her about how she thinks her husband is having an affair. At first she writes it off, but then somebody else comes along and says the same thing. In reality, the husband is as pure as ever, and only has love for his wife. After a while, the wife hears other things about her husband that isn't true, and she starts to shunning him as a result. The relationship starts to break up and goes downhill. She no longer feels his love (because of the way she sees him!), and along comes another man who appears to truly love her. Now we have an affair going on between her and the enemy. Within a few months, the wife is madly in love with Mr Adultery, while she feels absolutely no love whatsoever from her husband, who is sitting there with his mouth open at what happened.

The moral of the story? Because the wife accepted lies about her husband, she began to see him differently and in a whole new light. It created defense mechanisms in her which blocked his love for her. She could no longer receive his heartfelt love for her, because of what she believed about him.

In cases like yours (and what I've been through), we need to change the way we see God. Meditating on Bible verses which speak of God's nature, and how He loves us as much as He loves Jesus (John 17 I think), and so forth. The take those verses, speak them aloud, and just imagine what it would be like if that verse was true... imagination is a big key to faith.

GreatBibleStudy.com/is_god_upset_with_me.php
GreatBibleStudy.com/will_god_forgive_me.php

Then there are evil spirits which will play a role in all of this. There are spirits that go by the name "fear of judgement", "hopelessness", and so forth. These are all tormenting spirits, and must be cast out.
Tumza wrote:in short i feel like a complete failure in all aspect of my life no matter how hard i try to make things work. Some times i get suicidal thoughts but choose not to entertain them bcos i know they r from the devil and if kill myself i will end up in hell, and i am scared of that place guys. Someone pls help. I am meditating and reading loud all verses where God says fear not I am wth u, but like i said i don't feel power in what i say but just words. Some one help me with faith. Sorry guys to be a hassle, i need help. I don't want to hear abt God, I want to experince Him
*hugs* I've faced a lot of torment with this subject as well... it's no fun. :(

I do sense a bondage to religion that needs to be overcome as well. I have some really good teachings on GBS which address dead religion. One teaching on "The Jesus of the Bible" is really good as well.

Sister, this is a process more than a formula. A lot of what brought me out is renewing my mind according to the Word. More freedom came through casting out religious and legalism spirits, hopelessness, etc. There are a lot of things that the Holy Spirit has shown me through my struggle, which I have posted on the GBS website. If you spend time there, you will learn a lot which will help renew your mind and change the way you see God. Even reading my up-coming teaching on Prosperity Gospel will help you... why? Because it shows you how GOOD God is, and what His nature and desire is towards us.

I also highly recommend some books such as Blessed Beyond Measure by Gloria Copeland... that one is so anointed and shows you God's true heart and nature. It is a MUST-READ for anybody who's been through what you have.

With love in Christ,
Robert

P.S. Google "Father's love letter" and watch their video online... that is another ministry tool that I know will bless you.
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

Tumza

the unpordanable sin

Post by Tumza » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:19 am

thanks Robert, i will do excately as u say. I have read battle field of the mind i came to know abt it via the great bible study website. U give me hope, i will buy that book of Gloria Copeland and read it. Joyce Meyer says that instead of focusing on my problem i should meditate on the promises of God. i am busy doing this, i havent found my break thru yet but i have realised one thing for me to wake up feeling better and not mesirable i must take one verse from the bible especially Isiah 54:10 and Jer 31: 2 when i go to bed and meditate on it, i will then wake up calm.

Most messages i am hearing from all servants of God is abt taking the word of God and applying it over the situation that's troubling you. I will intensify doing this even when i don't feel like.

Thanks Robert i can't wait to be delivered. Some days i will feel strong and some days down. but i will go thru ur teachings, one at a time.

Robert L

Re: the unpordanable sin

Post by Robert L » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Tumza wrote:thanks Robert, i will do excately as u say. I have read battle field of the mind i came to know abt it via the great bible study website. U give me hope, i will buy that book of Gloria Copeland and read it. Joyce Meyer says that instead of focusing on my problem i should meditate on the promises of God. i am busy doing this, i havent found my break thru yet but i have realised one thing for me to wake up feeling better and not mesirable i must take one verse from the bible especially Isiah 54:10 and Jer 31: 2 when i go to bed and meditate on it, i will then wake up calm.

Most messages i am hearing from all servants of God is abt taking the word of God and applying it over the situation that's troubling you. I will intensify doing this even when i don't feel like.

Thanks Robert i can't wait to be delivered. Some days i will feel strong and some days down. but i will go thru ur teachings, one at a time.
Hello sister,

I'm glad to hear that you are doing a little better. Yes, feeding yourself on what is on the GBS website will help re-program your mind. The one thing that is really huge here is your perception of God and His nature and how He sees you. One you see Him as a loving God, you're going to experience some wonderful breakthrough. Some ministers call it programming, where our minds are conditioned to think certain ways. It was when you started believing, "Oh my, what if I'm hopeless?" is when these feelings began to overwhelm you, and when you start believing "That is just not God's nature! He loves me too much to make it that easy for me to become hopeless!" you're going to start to break out of that old mindset. Whatever you think, will affect how you feel. If you think you're hopeless, you'll feel hopeless. If you think you're a failure, you'll feel like one. If you think you're a genius, you'll feel like one. You get the point!

Another dynamic resource that I cannot recommend high enough is Pastor James Brandt's sermons. His church "has the fire" so to speak, and his sermons carry an incredible anointing. I know this pastor personally, and he's one fireball! Listening to his sermons while I was going through hard times has lifted me up when it seemed like nothing else could. He'll feed you with the Word in such a way that it makes so much sense. If you want to start getting built up spiritually, his sermons are one quick way to get there!

Yes, that book by Gloria Copeland is a MUST... it paints God in a way that the church today doesn't. It goes to show you from scripture the true nature of God, and it's much different than many Christians believe. God's a GOOD God, who desires to do GOOD to His children!

With love in Christ,
Robert

Tumza

the unpordanable sin

Post by Tumza » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Robert were u already born again when u struggled with fear of the unpardonable sin?

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Tumza wrote:Robert were u already born again when u struggled with fear of the unpardonable sin?
Yes! I was raised in a Christian home, and received the baptism of the Holy Spirit at probably age 5 or so. I had a relationship with the Lord that was 2nd to none when growing up. That was part of what made the whole experience a living hell, because I "had it all" then it felt like God was angry with me, and I was a hopeless cause. There were many times when I couldn't feel God's presence no matter what I did. The music that used to ALWAYS bring me into God's presence, wouldn't do a thing for me during that time.

Tumza

the unpordanable sin

Post by Tumza » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:36 pm

did u struggle with blasphemous thoughts?

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Tumza wrote:did u struggle with blasphemous thoughts?
Yes! Lots of them would compulsively shoot through my mind like bullets.

You might want to read my article on GBS about OCD.

Tumza

Post by Tumza » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:37 pm

"Just so you know, strongholds play a huge role in your situation, but also spirits need to be driven out. Fear of judgment, hopelessness, insanity, fear, religiosity, legalism, etc. are probably some of those spirits. Yes, dead religion can play a huge role in OCD. This is why you need to spend some quality time on the GBS web site... it will teach you a lot about how these things work" Robert L

Robert is it possible to do deliverance over the phone. I am busy feeding my mind wth the word instead of my fears and when i do this i get peace, peaceful rest at night but hasn't reached my goal of feeling God's presence in my life. I want to go for deliverance but my local church don't have that ministry. I went to one church and they use the pool, i went to the pool nothing manifested. I only went once but i want people who can pray and cast out any spirits that might be there in me. I am still fearfull depending on what i think, the word or fear of having commited the unpardonable sin. I still have blasphemous thoughts , calling God with names in my mind. Is it possible that we can talk over google or msn messenger and u cast out spirits in me[/list][/list][/b][/i][/u][/quote]

pentasonicjam

been there

Post by pentasonicjam » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:57 pm

:wave: Tumza...

hey i've been there many times myself. i occasionally still have to battle it. as some of the ministers here have said, its (...the blasphemous thoughts against the Holy Spirit and the precious Blood of Jesus, as it was in my case) connection w/OCD cannot be overstated. the source of it is Satan. he is a liar. IMHO... it (...the fear of the unpardonable sin) is a deception and a lie to keep you from God's sabbath rest of faith and trustful obedient repentance, which is at the core of your deliverance... Satan's 2 biggest tools are deception and fear. we counter them with the hopeful Word of God's true love and faith. remember Galatians 2:20...

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me: and that life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith which is in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me... ASV-1901

it all about the wonderful grace of Yahweh God. Gal 2:21...

I do not make void the grace of God: for if righteousness is through the law, then Christ died for nought... ASV-1901

be at peace. you have not even come close to that sin. blessings to you my friend!

pj 8)