the unpordanable sin

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi Mike: :wave:

I want to make a suggestion to you. Go through the Bible using your concordance and write down scriptures in a notebook. Use whichever of the Scriptures you feel you should use. If you are having issues with doubt, unbelief, and/or trusting God make them Scriptures that reveal His faithfulness and ones that speak of trusting God. If you need to resist the devil make them scriptures that deal with how we resist the devil ~for instance, "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but they are mighty to the pulling down of strongholds. So, (I) take every thought that exalts itself against the knowledge of God captive into Christ." "Every name that is named in heaven, in the earth, and beneath the earth must bow to the Name of Jesus."

Write out about four pages back and front (8 pages) of verses of Scripture ~or even more~ and then use them to confess out loud. Each time you get an onslaught of negative, etc., thoughts going through your head take out your Scriptures and start reading them out loud. If you are in a public place such as say...McDonald's or someplace, you can whisper them. The demons will hear you.

Doing this will do two things. The Word of God is the sword of the Spirit. It is your sword. You will stop the demons in their tracks. You will destroy them and their activity. The other thing that will happen is that you will get the Word down on the inside of you and this will work to build and strengthen your faith. Faith comes by hearing and hearing... And faith without works is dead. The work you would be doing is to write the Scriptures out and speak them. We confess with our mouths and believe with our hearts unto salvation.

In His Love,
Godschild
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Awesome Godschild! Definitely true, God's Word is our sword and by His Word we can refute every argument, doubt, deception and lie that Satan tries to throw at us, no matter how bad it seems. I thank God because I feel He is helping me so much through His Word. I was studying on the book of Jude and it spoke to me. Everything in Jude is something I can pretty much relate to, and the Holy Spirit illuminates our hearts and minds to receive His Word. I was seduced by false teachings back in August, and that is what spawned the fears of the unpardonable sin I have been having. My mind was sober and clear before that, and after that I got so scared because of the confusion I went through, I was afraid that God would forsake me and write me off and all, and I would read Scriptures about the danger of false teachings and it scared me to death. Especially when struggling with compulsive thoughts and feelings, it is a living nightmare. I find many of these attacks happen when I'm not in God's Word, like when I'm at school, on the bus, in public, etc., places where I am not really able to start speaking out loud against the devil's lies. Especially in church, the attacks come out big in church and I feel compulsive thoughts when trying to hear the Word and worship and praise the Lord.
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 pm

I am posting a teaching here by Neil Anderson I received just today in my email. I think you will find this most helpful.

IGNORING THE ENEMY

Colossians 2:6
As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

There are three ways of responding to the demonic taunts and barbs being thrown at you during your daily walk with Christ, and two of these ways are wrong.

First, the most defeated people are those who consider demonic thoughts and believe them. A subtle thought is shot into your mind: "You don't pray, read your Bible, or witness like you should. How could God love you?" That's a bald-faced lie because God's love is unconditional. But you start thinking about your failures and agreeing that you're probably not very lovable to God. Pretty soon you're sitting in the middle of the street going nowhere.

These Christians are totally defeated simply because they have been duped into believing that God doesn't love them, or that they will never be a victorious Christian, or that they are a helpless victim of the past. There is no reason why they can't get up immediately and start walking again, but they have believed a lie and the lie controls their life.

The second response is just as unproductive. You try to argue with the demons: "I am not ugly or stupid. I am a victorious Christian." You're proud that you don't believe what they say, but they're still controlling you and setting your agenda. You're standing in the middle of the street shouting at them when you should be marching forward.

We are not to believe evil spirits, nor are we to dialogue with them. Instead, we are to ignore them and choose the truth. You're equipped with the armor of God; they can't touch you unless you drop your guard. With every arrow of temptation, accusation or deception they shoot at you, simply raise the shield of faith, deflect the attack, and walk on. Take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. The way to defeat the lie is by choosing the truth.

Prayer:

In the face of the lies the enemy throws at me today, Lord, I choose and embrace Your truth.

The only thing I want to add is that Satan likes an audience. If we do not give him one then he goes away. This may be oversimplifying a bit, but I don't think so when it comes to the barrage of thoughts and feelings that he often bombards us with.

In His Love,
Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:02 pm

Godschild wrote:I am posting a teaching here by Neil Anderson I received just today in my email. I think you will find this most helpful.

IGNORING THE ENEMY

Colossians 2:6
As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him

There are three ways of responding to the demonic taunts and barbs being thrown at you during your daily walk with Christ, and two of these ways are wrong.

First, the most defeated people are those who consider demonic thoughts and believe them. A subtle thought is shot into your mind: "You don't pray, read your Bible, or witness like you should. How could God love you?" That's a bald-faced lie because God's love is unconditional. But you start thinking about your failures and agreeing that you're probably not very lovable to God. Pretty soon you're sitting in the middle of the street going nowhere.

These Christians are totally defeated simply because they have been duped into believing that God doesn't love them, or that they will never be a victorious Christian, or that they are a helpless victim of the past. There is no reason why they can't get up immediately and start walking again, but they have believed a lie and the lie controls their life.

The second response is just as unproductive. You try to argue with the demons: "I am not ugly or stupid. I am a victorious Christian." You're proud that you don't believe what they say, but they're still controlling you and setting your agenda. You're standing in the middle of the street shouting at them when you should be marching forward.

We are not to believe evil spirits, nor are we to dialogue with them. Instead, we are to ignore them and choose the truth. You're equipped with the armor of God; they can't touch you unless you drop your guard. With every arrow of temptation, accusation or deception they shoot at you, simply raise the shield of faith, deflect the attack, and walk on. Take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. The way to defeat the lie is by choosing the truth.

Prayer:

In the face of the lies the enemy throws at me today, Lord, I choose and embrace Your truth.

The only thing I want to add is that Satan likes an audience. If we do not give him one then he goes away. This may be oversimplifying a bit, but I don't think so when it comes to the barrage of thoughts and feelings that he often bombards us with.

In His Love,
True friend! I can relate lately. One thing that is weird is that God is helping me to understand His Word better and walk in the truth, and I am getting blocked from receiving it. I have been having like rebellious feelings whenever I try to read the Word and meditate on it, or when I try to pray. Last night I had this feeling of rebellion in me when I prayed that God would help me to walk with more love in my heart. I hate these thoughts and feelings too! One thing I noticed is that the more God is bringing me through, the tougher the attacks get! I have been having compulsive thoughts and feelings of late. The racing thoughts are horrible. I have had intense compulsion on the unpardonable sin, and irrational rebellious feelings against God when I want to serve Him with all my heart and soul and mind and strength deep inside. It is a fight no doubt! But I thank God, because He is helping me to learn not to argue with demons, but to RESIST them straight up by the infallible, indestructible Word of God. I don't like to ask for things, but I need alot of prayer right now in this spiritual warfare, for strength and will to fight every day, and that God would help me to overcome all doubt and deception and grow even stronger against it, that the Holy Spirit would lead me and that I could overcome all mental compulsion and blasphemous thoughts, feelings, fear of the unpardonable sin, anxiety, etc. I pray for a pure conscience and full assurance of faith and sober mind that trusts in Him and His Word wholeheartedly and entirely by sound doctrine, no compromises or shorts. Thank you for your help everyone! The battle is intense, and more intense than it's ever been. If only I had known how to fight spiritual warfare back in August when this all happened, I might now be here in a fight for my life every day. But God is faithful and allows all things to work together for our good. Thank you everyone, and may the love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be with you! :smile:
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:22 pm

I need alot of prayer right now in this spiritual warfare, for strength and will to fight every day, and that God would help me to overcome all doubt and deception and grow even stronger against it, that the Holy Spirit would lead me and that I could overcome all mental compulsion and blasphemous thoughts, feelings, fear of the unpardonable sin, anxiety, etc. I pray for a pure conscience and full assurance of faith and sober mind that trusts in Him and His Word wholeheartedly and entirely by sound doctrine, no compromises or shorts.
This is your prayer and I am standing in agreement with you, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, according to Matthew 18:10-20 (AMP)

"...if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, make a symphony together) about whatever [anything and everything] they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven.

20For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them."

In His Love

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:58 pm

God is faithful! I don't care how I feel, how compulsed my mind is and all the pollution in my thoughts, emotions, attitudes, and feelings. No matter how messed up I am right now, I think we should just thank the Lord Jesus Christ for His love, how He died for us on the cross and rose on the 3rd day to save us from sin and eternal damnation in hell. Praise be to the Lord our God for His mighty love and power and awesomeness! God is just, and will pour out His wrath on anything that has ever tried to ensnare us or take our joy or torment us. Satan is afraid of God! Remember that Satan is a subordinate who is deathly afraid of God and trembles at the awesome, powerful name of Jesus!

I have been in a real spiritual fight for now 8 months (since August) as of April. Lately, the compulsive thoughts and mental torment has been horrible. There have been sleepless nights (last night I was up until like 2 AM), a few nightmares in between, alot of days of spiritual/mental exhaustion, even physical exhaustion. There have been times when just trying to read the Word and pray is a daunting physical task. In 8 months, I have struggled with fear (almost had 2 panic attacks back in December, thankfully the Lord delivered me and kept me safe!!!), anxiety, exhaustion (spiritually, mentally, and physically), confusion (sometimes I couldn't even tell whether I was coming or going), battling deception and deceiving spirits (which Satan can be defeated by the Word!!), compulsive doubt (even though in my heart I fully believe in God and His Word, I would have like mental blockages that would prevent me from receiving it and I would feel compulsed to doubt God, which I didn't want to do), intense fear of the unpardonable sin (many times I was so convinced and thought I lost all hope and I would be on the floor weeping), emotional bondage, and compulsion. I have had irrational feelings and reactions to things, like rebellious and resistant feelings when I try to read the Word and pray that I hate. The mental compulsion and blasphemous thoughts are horrible and downright evil and insane, and it is not a surprise that all the thoughts and feelings are completely un-Biblical and against God in some way. and it has numbed my emotions and distracted me from living a full life and doing the things I need to do and want to do, like finding a job, studying for school, playing sports, etc. I had to be put on prescriptions to control the anxiety, and some nights even that couldn't hold me down from all the compulsion and nervous twitches, etc. But even at that, God is still awesome and Jesus loves us irregardless! I don't care how I feel right now, in all honesties I am feeling not the greatest and have had an exhausting week where it was really only by the power, love, and grace of the One and Only, all-powerful, omnisicient, Almighty God that I was able to endure and escape. But even at that, praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ! His love and mercy is forever, He is risen, and His love is like no other!!! God bless you all!! Much love in Christ Jesus!! :smile: :smile:

Mike

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:11 am

Need help! I don't want to give the devil a foothold, but I feel horrible! I feel weak and I need help! I need to know God still loves me and hasn't given up on me, I still love the Lord, but I have been having these weird feelings when I try to receive the Word and pray. I feel so bad. If God has given up on me from the doubt I have been going through, I don't even want to live anymore! I want Jesus's love so bad!! I was weeping and everything, a horrible week! I just need Him!

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:49 am

Say this over several times and meditate on it:

"I have no strength but that which God gives to me, and that through Our Risen Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."

"When I am weak then am I strong, for Christ's strength is made perfect in my weakness."

"It is in Him that I live, and move, [and breathe] and have my being."

In His Love,
Godschild

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Thank you friend, needed that! I believe God will bring me through this, I still believe that Jesus will make a way for me despite all that's going on. I just need the strength, faith, and endurance to overcome. One thing I need is to know God's love better because I have been having thoughts, feelings, and reactions that are very strange and un-Christlike, and deep inside I hate it! I am so petrified that my mind even doubted, and I am so worried. The thoughts are awful, and I need strength in Christ to resist, because I feel compulsed to be the way I am and I try so hard to resist, and I just need God's help.

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:53 pm

MikeV60 wrote:**One thing I need is to know God's love better**
Read this daily and meditate on it. Ask The Father for a fresh revelation of His Word.
Psalm 139(AMP)

1O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me.

2You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off.

3You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways.

4For there is not a word in my tongue [still unuttered], but, behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.

5You have beset me and shut me in--behind and before, and You have laid Your hand upon me.

6Your [infinite] knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high above me, I cannot reach it.

7Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your presence?

8If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, You are there.

9If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,

10Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.

11If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me and the night shall be [the only] light about me,

12Even the darkness hides nothing from You, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to You.

13For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb.

14I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well.

15My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery].

16Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them.

17How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

18If I could count them, they would be more in number than the sand. When I awoke, [could I count to the end] I would still be with You.

19If You would [only] slay the wicked, O God, and the men of blood depart from me--

20Who speak against You wickedly, Your enemies who take Your name in vain!

21Do I not hate them, O Lord, who hate You? And am I not grieved and do I not loathe those who rise up against You?

22I hate them with perfect hatred; they have become my enemies.

23Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts!

24And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
16For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

This means, Mike, that God loves you so very, very much that if you were the only person in the world He still would have sent His Son for you. And, Jesus loves you so very, very much that if you were the only person on the entire earth, He still would have come and given His life for you. Think about that.

Godschild

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Robert L wrote:By the way, one day I felt so tormented over this subject, that I felt an almost physical black mold sweep over my chest, and another time I felt as if drops of blood were going to come from my forehead as a result of the severe and extreme inner torment I was experiencing. I didn't have an easy case when it came to fears of the unpardonable. So when I say that you can be set free from all this, I KNOW from experience that you can!

A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man (or a demon) with an argument... don't let the demons tell you that you are beyond hope... that's a bunch of hogwash! :wink:
Brother Robert, I can relate! I have had physical pains in my lower stomach from all the fear and compulsion and just trying to pray seems like a physical task now. To try to get thoughts out of my mind I like rub my eyes and put pressure on my head. I try so hard to fight back with the Word and meditate on Godly thoughts, and it is so hard. I want to meditate on Christlike things, and my mind gets pushed in another direction like a magnet almost. I have also had nervous twitches, screaming/weeping episodes, and facial twitches from all of this. I need the strength to fight! The thoughts are horrible, it is no surprise that they are un-Biblical and against God in some way and blasphemous. I feel like I'm 2 different people! I even have weird reactions when trying to read the Word and pray sometimes, like resistance and rebellious feelings stir up. I read your article on OCD and it really lined up with what I'm going through, but only God knows for sure. You are not alone friend! Did you have something similar to this?

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Read the article on religious spirits and OCD, it really lined up with alot of what I'm going through right now too. I need to tear strongholds down through the Word of God to renew my mind and submit it all to Him. If there are any demons, I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ would reveal them at His perfect timing and will. God bless, great articles Robert! I know you said you went through similar things. How did you overcome and what were some of the symptoms you had in this? How long did you battle it as well? I have been fighting for 8 months, and it started when I came across false doctrines and I got really confused and scared. After that I got real worried that God was angry with me, and I would read Scriptures on the dangers of false teachings, and I would get deathly afraid. That's what started all the fear of the unpardonable sin in my life, and in a span of 8 months it got real bad. It went from having at least some control over my mind to now like nervous twitches and physical exhaustion. I need to take control of this in Christ Jesus. God bless!

josephpaul777

Post by josephpaul777 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:07 am

Hi my name is Joseph Paul. I have been dealing with this since i was 19, about 10 years. It has been excessively dogging me for the last 3 years. The Lord has led me to this website and now seeing that other people have the exact same symptoms and attacks as i do has really opened my eyes to how much the Lord loves us and knows that we truly don't suffer alone and He is there.

I have put my name in for deliverance and have been trying to break down the strongholds, which i didnt know about before finding the greatBiblestudy.com site. yesterday after getting up and spending a large chunk of time reading on there and here i felt much much better, and nearly all day. but last night it started up again, blasphemous thoughts and cuss words in my head against the Holy Spirit and God and all the other things that have been mentioned here, and that happened when we were running the youth group at our church. i hate this. i dont want to die. i dont want to go to hell. i want to love the Lord and do His perfect will. i am Spirit filled and speak in Tongues!!! and have been speaking in Tongues since i was 24, for about 5 years.

basically, i am just asking for prayer. i am fasting right now, on the third day, waiting for someone to contact me about deliverance. my wife and i tried it the other night and they manifested and told her 'no, no, no, no''. they manifested once before, when i came back to the Lord at the age of 24, but were not driven out.

its almost impossible to believe that i can get so confident, like yesterday, and then get knocked right back down. i never had a cuss word directly against the Holy Spirit or God in my head until last august and it was like it came into my right ear from an external source right as we were about to start worship at church as i was up on stage playing guitar. ever since then i have been having my mind raped. suicidal thoughts, hopelessness, up and down...i hate this.

this morning i feel pretty awful. the Lord is good though. the cuss words try to come out of my mouth but they cant...though lately it has been really close. through all of this the Lord has taught me so much, but i cant go on like this anymore. i need help and i admit that 100 percent.

through this whole ordeal, ever since the Lord came back into my life, one night when i was on my last leg and close to killing myself i asked the Lord for 'just a sign'...a sign to know He still loves and wants me, and as i was sitting in the basement, just then, i looked up and there were 3 nails coming through the floor and the light was hitting them just right from where i was sitting and the shadows cast made it look like 3 7's!!! He speaks to my dad with numbers sometimes, and has been using 3's and 7's throughout this whole ordeal to show me He is still with me. i have tried not to be superstitious with that, and have repented of it because at times i was seeking his signs instead of Him for comfort...and i have prayed that i would stop trusting in the signs and start trusting Him...but now i get no comfort at all from the numbers, if they even are shown to me. i just want to do what i need to do and love the Lord and be full of confidence in my salvation. Im in the Word all the time, but sometimes it scares me. i pray all the time. we have kicked out all secular music and films, blessed our home, constantly cleaning out junk and breaking curses. this has got to end.

i pray for all of you who are suffering as well, the Lord LOVES YOU!!! thank you all for being honest, thank the Lord for your honesty!!! most people think youre crazy when you seek help for this. JESUS LOVES YOU ALL!!!

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Welcome josephpaul777,

Yes many people are concerned that they have committed the unpardonable sin. The enemy wants you to think that you are beyond redemption-----WHAT A LIE!!!
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Joseph Paul, I can relate to you brother! God bless you and restore you!

Mike