the unpordanable sin

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Tumza

the unpordanable sin

Post by Tumza » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 am

Guys i am scared that i might have commited the unforgivable sin. I once had problem wth blasphemous thoughts against God then one day it was against the Holy Spirit. Immediately i felt something descending on my head and my spiritual life ever since have been different. I feel so empty inside, my memory is not as sharp as before. it is hard for me to grasp info and recall it. As a matter of fact I am turning 34 this year and ever since i have been a varsity student, i have never worked and i find this very abnormal and disturbing at times. i feel as if i am living in the world where there is no God. I still go to church, read my bible, pray but inspite of doing all these things i feel disconnected to God, empty in the inside and just so dry. When i worship in church I just don't feel God's presence and this was not the case before. I am scared of hell, i have made so many sinners prayer in my life and trying my best to live right before God. I have read all articles abt the unpardonable sin on the internet and just wonder y this emptiness i feel. when i close my eyes to sleep at night, i see darkness, this was not the case before. Is there hope for me people? I once read a book called divine revelation of hell, to this day i regret ever reading that book.Someone please help me. I want to be at peace with my Creator

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:45 am

I assure you that you have not commited the unpardonable or you wud not be as concerned as you are. Blasphemy of the Holy spirt is a continual rejection of the work and ministiry of God. Your fear of commiting the blasphemy of the Holy Sprit is a lie from Satan.

Read this, it will explain it. http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/u ... le_sin.php

Hope that helps.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Dear Tumza,

It is most likely demons that are blocking your relationship towards God
and this means that if you can get some deliverance ministry for yourself
you can get back what the enemy has done in this instance. Now I believe as much as pintree that you have not committed the unpardonable sin
because this means you have rejected God altogether While demons would love you to believe that Jesus would have few to save. Everyone
has gone astray and wandered and God knows it but salvation is a gift
freely given nothing can be done to earn it,just receive it!
You can fill out a ministry referral on the main page of this website and we will locate a ministry near Johannesburg and you might receive help!

I would be excited! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Doortwelve :wave:
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

Tumza

Post by Tumza » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:07 pm

but y all this change ever since that blasphemous thought towards the Holy Spirit. Why this emptiness and dryness. Y am i not feeling God's presence like I did before. Y is my memory not that bright as it was before. y this darkness i see when i close my eyes. This verse abt the unpordanable sin is really tormenting me. How i wish i was the normal person i used to be.

Tumza

Post by Tumza » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:11 pm

u know my mind keeps on telling me that's the evidence that i have commited this sin and it scare the hell out of me. I am holding on to the word of God but i don't feel any power when i say the word, it just feels like words. Sometimes i wonder if God really loves me, but i know He does according to His word but is like i dont have that assurance deep within bcos of how i feel.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:21 pm

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Rest in the promises of God my dear friend. You have NOT committed the unpardonable sin!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:17 pm

Tumza,

I have struggled a lot with this type of torment, and today I am freed from it. I had it awful! The compulsive thoughts against the Holy Spirit were downright evil and totally blasphemous. The fear and guilt afterwards was just unbearable. I've been through a LOT my friend, so I know how you feel.

Let me share with you some things though. First, one of the biggest things that you're facing is some strongholds that need to be dealt with. You are not perceiving the nature of God correctly. You are seeing Him as the type of God who is ready to chop your head off, which is not like Him at all. If you see Him like that, it is easy to fall into this type of bondage. Secondly, your thoughts will translate to your feelings. In other words, if you think you're a loser, you'll feel like one. If you think you're good at something, you'll feel good at that thing. If you think you're in right standing with God, you'll feel really good inside. If you think you're in trouble with God, you'll feel scared and afraid of God. What you think plays a HUGE role in how you feel. That is why you 'feel' different since having these thoughts and being concerned about them. If you think you've committed the unpardonable sin, you'll feel terrible inside (even when it is totally untrue!!!!).

Demons work hard to convince people that they are hopeless. Whether it's over the unpardonable sin topic, or if it's because they've been stained by the world (living a sinful life), or it's often just over one thing that they've done, such as having an abortion. There's always a 'reason' why that person cannot be saved (or so the devil likes to tell them). The truth is that as long as you are concerned over your relationship with God, then you are NOT beyond hope. That alone proves that the heart isn't hardened to the point of no return.

You really need to spend some quality time reading over the teachings on the GreatBibleStudy.com web site. Spend hours and hours there... actually days if you can... there is a lot of information that will help you there.

Don't sweat it brother. This can all be overcome and dealt with with Jesus on your side. You are not alone. There are scores of people who are attacked in the same way that you are... it has to be one of the most common forms of torment that we come across in this type of ministry!!!!

With love in Christ,
Robert
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Just so you know, strongholds play a huge role in your situation, but also spirits need to be driven out. Fear of judgment, hopelessness, insanity, fear, religiosity, legalism, etc. are probably some of those spirits. Yes, dead religion can play a huge role in OCD. This is why you need to spend some quality time on the GBS web site... it will teach you a lot about how these things work.

:wave:

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:29 pm

By the way, one day I felt so tormented over this subject, that I felt an almost physical black mold sweep over my chest, and another time I felt as if drops of blood were going to come from my forehead as a result of the severe and extreme inner torment I was experiencing. I didn't have an easy case when it came to fears of the unpardonable. So when I say that you can be set free from all this, I KNOW from experience that you can!

A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man (or a demon) with an argument... don't let the demons tell you that you are beyond hope... that's a bunch of hogwash! :wink:

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:00 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Tumza

Post by Tumza » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Robert thanx so much for ur input especially that u say u once experienced this. So tell me how did u come out of the torment. I read almost every article abt this sin on the net. I have read most of topics on this website. I am busy reading the word of God aloud for myself but like i said i dont feel any power, but i read article called Spirit of faith by Gloria Copeland and it made me understand faith a little bit. Give me the reciepe Robert, how did u overcome. If there is hope for me I am really happy, if I can feel reconnected to God once more I will be happy and i will serve Him wth my every fibre til Jesus Christ come back again.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Satan sure does get some milage out of the "Unpordonable sin". I suggest that if you are still confused or toremented by this please go online and do some research. There are a few sites that deal with this.

Anyone who is concerned that they have commitied the un-pardonable sin, CERTAINLY HAS NOT DONE SO.

"The capacity to have concern regarding whether or not one has committed the unpardonable sin is a certain indicator the person has not done so." William Barcly

[The Unpardonable sin is a] "complete rejection of Christ." The harsh term "blasphemy" indicates a deliberate and godless rejection of the saving power and grace of God." J. Oswald Sanders

Please, I assure you, If you have given your life to Christ, ALL your sins have been forgiven at the Cross.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Tumza

Post by Tumza » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:58 pm

thanx pinetree, i got born again in 1990 and started having problems wth blasphemous thoughts 1995. Thank you guys to let me know that i have not commited this sin i am going to have this at the back of mind everyday and start beliveing what the bible say abt me. My problem now is to now feel God's presence when I worship Him, hear Him as I study His word, feel reconnected to Him, the dryness and emptiness i feel inside to go. My memory be as good as it was b4 and this darkness i see when i close my eyes to go. Help me guys, where do i start, I NEED RESTORATION.

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi Tumza :wave:

I want to caution you here about "feelings". Most often, what we feel and what is are two entirely different things. What is is the Word of God and what we have to learn to do is to bring our feelings and thoughts in line behind the Word of God. Often our feelings and thoughts are at odds with The Word of God. The fact is that the enemy comes at us through our feelings and our thoughts. He comes at us through circumstances; i.e., what we experience in life and what we see ~or think we see. The fact is God gives us free will and he also tells us to choose. As I walk out the walk of faith in my own life, I am learning more and more that faith and trust in God is not a feeling, it is a choice and it is a deliberate choice we must make regardless of what we may feel, think, or see. Often as we walk through trials and tribulations the enemy will magnify the circumstances in our lives so that it is hard for us to see God in the circumstance. We go through storms in our lives. Picture yourself walking through a heavy rain storm. The wind is howling and the rain is pouring down. The wind is blowing grit and rain into your eyes, making it hard for you to see. But even in the face of this rain storm you have made a marked decision to get to where you are going. You may run from shelter to shelter. But, somehow, you make it to your destination even though you can barely see where you are going. Faith and trust in God and in His Word is a lot like that.

It is hard to have faith in and trust something/someone we cannot see. We cannot see God with our physical eye, but we absolutely must make a clear and deliberate decision to trust Him and to have faith in Him and His Word. And we have to make a clear and deliberate decision not to waiver in that trust and faith no matter what we feel, what we think, or what we see or think we see, and even in the face of what we are told. We have to remember that GOD is GOD and He is BIGGER than anything and everything that comes against us. We have to know what God says about the matter, what His Word says about the matter.

This is where reading and studying the Word of God comes in. It is through reading and studying the Word of God that we get to know Him and learn to trust Him. I used to wonder what was the purpose of the Old Testament (OT) in the Bible when I had the New Testament (NT), understanding that the NT is for today and that the OT dealt primarily with yesterday. Well, among other things, the OT shows us WHO God is and it teaches us about His faithfulness toward us. Reading the OT is just as important as reading the NT, because getting to know God helps to strengthen our faith and trust in Him.

We walk by faith not by sight. (2 Cor. 5:7)

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. (Psalm 105:7)

We don't need a lamp and a light if the path is already lighted. We would not need faith if we could trust our feelings, or even what we see. We need His Word to guide us.

Scripture says this about His Word:

"...for You have exalted above all else Your name and Your word and You have magnified Your word above all Your name!" (Psalm 138:2)

This shows you how important it is to know The Word of God...

But again, you have to just make that quality, deliberate decision ~that clear cut choice~ to trust Him and His Word and have faith in Him and His Word. When we do that ~and tell Him so, He helps us even with that.

Hope this helps you...

In His Love,
Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Tumza wrote:Robert thanx so much for ur input especially that u say u once experienced this. So tell me how did u come out of the torment. I read almost every article abt this sin on the net. I have read most of topics on this website. I am busy reading the word of God aloud for myself but like i said i dont feel any power, but i read article called Spirit of faith by Gloria Copeland and it made me understand faith a little bit. Give me the reciepe Robert, how did u overcome. If there is hope for me I am really happy, if I can feel reconnected to God once more I will be happy and i will serve Him wth my every fibre til Jesus Christ come back again.
Tell me a little bit about your background, and when these thoughts started. Often they will started right after a person breaks their virginity outside of marriage (although that wasn't the case in my situation) or does something that they deeply regret (I had done something that I knew wasn't right, and I felt terrible about it). Often there is self-hate (and under that, self-rejection, self-unforgiveness, self-resentment, etc.) involved in the picture with OCD and this type of torment. You need to make sure that you have forgiven yourself for your mistakes (and love and accept yourself instead), and you also need to change the way you see God as a loving and compassionate heavenly Father. There is a lot of fear involved in this type of bondage. Fear often stemming from guilt. When you don't feel confident in your relationship with God, you will often be afraid of God... an unhealthy fear. This is often, I believe, what leads people into the paranoid and insanity bondage of OCD. The root of fear is a lack of love, as God's Word tells us that perfect love casts out all fear, and he who fears has not been made perfect in love. Coming to know the true loving and merciful nature of God is a huge key to overcoming your bondage. People in Satanism often do terrible blasphemous things such as urinating on a crucifix. They are told that because of these terrible things, they could never have a relationship with Jesus, yet people like this are able to receive freedom and experience a relationship with God just like the rest of us, after receiving proper deliverance ministry. Bob Larson deals with these cases all the time!
Tumza wrote:If there is hope for me I am really happy, if I can feel reconnected to God once more I will be happy and i will serve Him wth my every fibre til Jesus Christ come back again.
That right there is proof that your heart is soft, and the Holy Spirit is still at work in your life. He wouldn't waste His time with you if you were truly hopeless. He knows what He's doing, and it was no accident that He led you to this web site to point you in the right direction of freedom. God will use anybody He can, and your heart is soft and moldable. :wave: