mental health

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

mental health

Post by rosie » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:53 am

yesterday, i tried to kill myself. i wanted everyone to leave me alone and to stop giving me medication to take.
i have been assessed by 5 different psychiatric doctors in the last two weeks. instead of detaining me in hospital, they come to my house every day as they see me as a risk. i have to be seen every day, even if im working! if i dont take the medication and they see me start to get better, i have to go to hospital, against my will, thats what they told me. im a bit scared about that. i used to be normal, but im not any more. its ruined my life.

student

Post by student » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:09 am

Rosie,

Jesus is there. He doesn't want you to kill yourself. He wants to give you a hug. Can you feel his arms around you? Everything will be okay. Just talk to him. He can help you. Talk to Jesus. Okay rosie?
John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: mental health

Post by Rescuer » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:31 am

rosie wrote:yesterday, i tried to kill myself. i wanted everyone to leave me alone and to stop giving me medication to take.
i have been assessed by 5 different psychiatric doctors in the last two weeks. instead of detaining me in hospital, they come to my house every day as they see me as a risk. i have to be seen every day, even if im working! if i dont take the medication and they see me start to get better, i have to go to hospital, against my will, thats what they told me. im a bit scared about that. i used to be normal, but im not any more. its ruined my life.
:crying: I sent some pictures of Ford with Wow Wow Wuzby for Charlie and the others to enjoy. I know little Ranger and Ford love you all dearly and you can't die because we have too much plans for fun when you come back...ok?
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:35 pm

yes jay, i feel really bad for what i did. im sorry. nataley is really sick and its hard to cope with.

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:45 pm

Precious friend :wave:

I love you!

Maryann
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

bbewithyou2

Post by bbewithyou2 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:19 am

i almost won!

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:58 am

you'll NEVER win, Jesus is Rosie's, (her core and her parts) Lord, Saviour and Master, and God has PLANS for HIS Rosie and ALL of their parts (and core) and Guess what??? Rosie and her parts and her core overcame by the Blood of the Lamb and the WORD of their testimony and those Words are that Jesus is Lord over Rosie, her core and all of her parts WILL BE ***FULLY*** and completely DELIVERED in the NAME OF JESUS...

I cancel EVERY assignment over Rosie's (and all of her part's and core's lives) in the name of Jesus and I command that the Godly assignments that God has for their lives come into full fruition in the name of Jesus Christ. Rosie and all of her parts AND core are covered with the Blood of Jesus and has the full armour of God on in Jesus name.
w00t.

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:24 pm

im being sectioned cos i wont take the medication that they keep giving me!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:30 pm

bbewithyou2 wrote:i almost won!
You are in submission to the husband through the power of Jesus Christ. He has spoken and he subjects you to crucified Savior, Jesus.

Rosie,

I know there is much pain and heartache there. I know little Ford and Ranger desire to pray for everyone and to play!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Heavenly Father,

I lift Nataley into your loving arms, she needs a cuddle from you. only you can free her from the anguish she is going through.
It is written when we are weak you are strong. I claim that word for Nataley, her husband and little boy.
Lord, you haven't given Nataley a spirit of fear, you have given her a sound mind, I come against the negative words spoken over her! I crush them under my feet in the name of Jesus.
Lord, anoint her in your Holy Spirit, may she know your presence every second of the day,
I ask you to honor her extreme measures to be set free in your name, and move her to the next level.
May she experience your love like never before.
I ask these things in the Name of Jesus
Amen
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:31 am

^x2

bbwithyou2

You are under the submission of Jesus Christ, and we bind you in the name of Jesus and command you to stay silent and cancel all of your assignments in Jesus name.
w00t.

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:04 pm

heres an update on everything :

i was seen at home every day by a psychiatrist and his team for 6 weeks. then i was so fed up with it that i discharged myself but they wanted me to go in to hospital and i refused and didnt have to go.
so i was discharged yesterday, but things got worse again and they are coming to see me again at the end of the week, a consultant psychiatrist will come to sort my medication out. its not working. and we are trying for another baby so i have to take special medication that wont affect the baby if i become pregnant.
i tried to kill myself last night. i dunno whats wrong with me but the face that i see told me to do it, like he tells me to hurt others. im hoping all this will be sorted out soon.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Rosie, your problem is spiritual. It is not emtional and the psyciatrists can not treat the root cause. The only why for you to get healed from it all is to become spiritually free from the demons.

The voice or voices you hear are demonic. They dont care about your well being at all. They dont ask you to pray for help. They ask you to hurt others and yourself.

Why dont you PM Jay and ask for help? These demons will never leave you unless they are confronted and tossed out by A christian who knows how to help you.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Hi Rosie, we love you dearly! Everyone says hello!

Friends,

Thank you for loving our dear Rosie! There is so much going on that it would literally take a small book to explain it. There are governmental forces involved, cult devices, etc, etc.

But Jesus is delivering little by little and her husband is standing strong for Jesus!

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:08 am

Rosie,
I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time, I don't pretend that I understand half what is going on with you, but Jesus does and he cares!
Know that I think of you often, you are in my prayers.
Love
Maryann