Little Mary (age 6) was held for over 50 years!

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Little Mary (age 6) was held for over 50 years!

Post by Rescuer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:27 pm

This afternoon, my wife and I were praying for a lady in her late 50's who has severe demonization & dissociation due to the years of abuse, neglect, and occultism she was involved in. While praying for her a little part surfaced.

"I only see darkness."

"What is your name, little one?" I inquired.

"My name is Mary."

"Hi Mary, we love you dearly. Well would you like to see some light?," I asked.

"YES," she joyfully announced to me.

I knew the Lord Jesus just adores little parts so I asked the holy Lord Jesus to draw near (the little part could sense the kindness of Jesus while I prayed) and for His holy angels to appear and several of them did. I then inquired if she could see monsters.

"Yes, there are a few."

May I help you to get rid of them.

Her body started to go into severe convulsions and a distrubed form of shaking--a evil spirit was surfacing and spoke to me in a different voice...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO," the demon shouted to me.

The devil hated being exposed as he had held to this little part for 50 some years!!

"Do you have a right to be there," I demanded to know.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO," the demon shouted again even more loudly!

It saddens me greatly to know that NOONE for 50 some years intervened in this dear lady's life to release this little 6 year old from demonic torment.

"My name is Galaya and there are three of us, we came in because she witnessed her mother being beat up by a man but we cannot have her because she has turned to God," the demon revealed.

Then under the authority of Jesus I commanded the three demons within little Mary to leave and they left. Little Mary was so happy!! :clapping:

She now could see the fullness of light for the very first time and was singing and said she was playing "Ring around the Rosie" with all of the holy angels!

There's so much more but thank God for this tremendous victory....
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:20 am

Wow!!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:02 am

we found another part last night. its name is kaienne. i dont know how old or whether its a boy or girl, but i know they rae a child.
this is its story :

i was lying in my bed for my afternoon nap. my mummy was downstaoirs. then someone came trough my window and took me out of bed. they took me to school and mrs francis locked me in a huge bird cage that was hanging from the ceiling in the school office. there, they put tubes inside me and her red eyes burnt me. i cried and they laughed at me. the tubes were forced down my troat and in private place. then they took me back trough my window and layed me back in bed. wheni saw my mummy again, i just cried and she said i was dreaming. i wasnt. they stole me from my bed and hurt me.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:54 am

rosie wrote:we found another part last night. its name is kaienne. i dont know how old or whether its a boy or girl, but i know they rae a child.
this is its story :

i was lying in my bed for my afternoon nap. my mummy was downstaoirs. then someone came trough my window and took me out of bed. they took me to school and mrs francis locked me in a huge bird cage that was hanging from the ceiling in the school office. there, they put tubes inside me and her red eyes burnt me. i cried and they laughed at me. the tubes were forced down my troat and in private place. then they took me back trough my window and layed me back in bed. wheni saw my mummy again, i just cried and she said i was dreaming. i wasnt. they stole me from my bed and hurt me.
Hi Kaienne, I'm Jay and I love Jesus! I'm here to help Nataley and the other little ones!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:29 am

helo jay, im kaienne but i like to be called kai. nataley hates me, she says she doesnt want me and cuts me out. she pretends im not here. its not my fault. shes really messed up. rosie said you wouldnt recognise her now.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:03 pm

rosie wrote:helo jay, im kaienne but i like to be called kai. nataley hates me, she says she doesnt want me and cuts me out. she pretends im not here. its not my fault. shes really messed up. rosie said you wouldnt recognise her now.
Please PM me and tell me what you know, Kai. Thank you!

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:14 am

these kind of posts bring me such sadness for the little ones because I know with dealing with my wife the that the innocent pain of a little child goes so deep. and for that child to hurt for 50 years is so sad. I am so Happy she is free today Thank God. God is so good. And congratulations Jay on gleening out Kai. You can tell the Holy Spirit guides you in what you do.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand