Question

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Babygurl

Question

Post by Babygurl » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:36 pm

For those who have alters: Do your parts ever come up while you are asleep? Are you aware when they do come up? What do you feel?

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:58 pm

Hi There Babygurl

Alters do come up while we are asleep. Sometimes we are aware when they come up, but in most cases they come up and change without one being aware at that moment. Anything can change and bring up a different part into the front, a memeory a scent a change in environment.

When I look back at my own experience I had a mild form of DID in which the changes were so fast and minor it was hard to detect between the different identities and went unnoticed for many years.

In Christ
Believer-in-Christ

rosie

Post by rosie » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:34 am

yes there is one part of me that can be around, even if im asleep. im not normally aware of it.

IAMKristiGod'sDaughter

Sleep

Post by IAMKristiGod'sDaughter » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:48 am

Yes we are always awake. Only the body we are in sleeps. Our nights are the same as our days except that the body is at rest. Some of us sing at night to calm the others, some pray, some talk to one another. If the body wakes up the parts that watch over the body at night can hear the rest of us. For those of us that like the quiet this can be very annoying. The only way the body can get to sleep is to turn the fan on the highest setting to drown our voices out.

When our part Lady Wisdom was brought forward, she talked non stop for three days and nights. She had a lot of information and insight that she shared with the others. The interjects and demons got mad and tried to convince some of the parts that she was a demon so they would stop listening to her. This worked for awhile but we tested her and prayed about her and now we know she is a true believer in Jesus.

It is really hard when the younger parts come up right before going to bed. They do not sleep either. They think it is fun to stay up and talk to everyone all night. We have gotten in the habit of telling them to go and rest for awhile. They still talk but are not animated through the body. As weird as this sounds, it is normal for us. Hopefully, when Jesus brings us all back together it will be better.
"You are never too broken for the Master Healer to fix you."

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:32 pm

Thanks for the replies. I was just wondering......
There have been a few times when I've been asleep and I see my body act out in ways I don't want to or I sensed overwhelming grief then I pass out.....don't know what that is.... :?

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Dear Babygurl

Please call me tonight as I know exactly what you are talking about. I would love to spend sometime in fellowship and in the word with you. You are loved and cared for.

With Love
In Christ
Believer-In-Christ

IAMKristiGod'sDaughter

?

Post by IAMKristiGod'sDaughter » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:16 pm

Dear B.I.CHRIST,
this is just another part of this body. Just because we write about our experiences in here does not mean we understand them. You sound like you may know some things that could help us understand and even accept what we go through. If I am wrong-sorry. My name is Wren.

I just asked Jesus to forgive me and help about 2 minutes ago, as the other parts would not allow me to send this without first admitting what my name is. Jesus told them I was trying to hide and He could not help me if I refused to come out of hiding and admit who I am. So, here I am Wren.

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Dear Wren

You are forgiven and loved, and we are glad that you are here. You are in a safe place and we want to help you.

I know that the experiences I have had in my life helps me to reach out to others who have or are going through similar experiences. I think it is important to share with each other what we are going through and our experiences. This can help us as we build up our faith towards or healing and deliverance.

I want you to know that the real Jesus loves you, and I think you are real brave for comming out. You have taken a step in faith and I know that your core is being healed as you come up and share. Please feel free to post and share more. You can always send me a PM and we can talk some more.

In Christ
Believer-In-Christ

IAMKristiGod'sDaughter

Wren

Post by IAMKristiGod'sDaughter » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:47 am

Dear B.I. Christ,
what is a PM? I don't think I have one of them to send you. I am 12 years old. My sister got mad at me and pushed me down the basement stairs. I broke my neck and back. Tonight someone called the house and talked to the other parts in the body. I told him about being in a brace and falling down the stairs. He prayed and I saw all the whole story of what really happened. After my sister pushed me I landed on the basement floor. She was scared and ran and got my dad. They were yelling at each other. She said she would blame him and he believed her. He got a plank from his workshop and they put the body(I and others had left the body by then), on the board and carried it to our room. They were fighting and yelling the whole time. Dad felt for broken bones, our sister got close to our ear and started like crooning to us and we saw honey come from her mouth and spill into our brains. Then we couldn't remember anything, They called mom. She lit some candles. Put some thing like bones under the bed. Then got on her knees and made like chanting sounds. We opened our eyes and saw this big ugly half bull half man thing next to us. He was wearing a nurses outfit. Very weird. We closed our eyes and pretended to be dead. After the nurse left we must have been dead cus there were two pennies on our eyes. Our mom asked this bull/man to fix us so they would not go to jail. It told her he did not want the police or courts involved with the family. He put some thing on our spine and left. While we were talking to the man on the phone, Jesus healed our broken bones and made the bull/man take away his healing and leave. He brought all us parts back in the body. I told him I did not want to go back becus it is so bad in there. He said I had to renounce wishing to die and ask to live. I did. I was put back in the body and now we are with the others in the SafeWorld. Kinda like Cedar Point on steriods. This is what happened but I still don't understand it. Wren

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Dear Wren

A PM is a private message and sometimes you can send one by selecting the PM option on the screen, but don't worry too much about this as I know the Lord is bringing people to help you in other ways.

I am glad that a man called last night to talk to the other parts, he sounds like a good man that wants to help and has helped you. I know he will continue to help you.

You are real brave and I thank you for sharing with us what happened. What happened to you is hard and difficult for many to understand, and I know the pain that came from that expereince is real. You did a real good job in helping your core and now your bones are healed through the healing hand of our God. You are in a safe place and you are loved and cared for.

I know that you are being healed and made whole.

With Love
In Christ
Believer-In-Christ

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Hi Babygurl

It was real nice talking with you last night, I always enjoy our time and fellowship together. Have a blessed day.

In Christ
Believer-In-Christ

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:20 pm

Hi Believer-In-Christ :wave:
It was nice talking to you too. I hope to talk to you soon. Take care and God Bless!!!!!
In God's Love
Babygurl

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:14 pm

What does it mean for the alters to become one with the person? What happens to them? Are they still around or what :? ?

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:11 pm

Hi Babygurl

[What does it mean for the alters to become one with the person?]

This means that the different parts become one with the core person. They merge and become whole and part of that whole person as they were part of that core person only wounded and fragmented from the experience/trauma experienced. An alter can fragment back once again if a similar experience/ trauma is re-introduced to there life. I hope this helps.

Believer-In-Christ

[/quote]

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:36 am

uh.......:? not really........sorry :(