Human Interjects & Dissociative Identities

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: human interjects

Post by Rescuer » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:42 am

romans37 wrote:I have had (although much better now) persistent visuals of the leader of an energy medicine program I was in, and at times I hear this person telliing me off or threatening me. I know in the past it has been linked with the spirit of antichrist. Although that spirit has been dealt with at times I will still see or hear this person. My thought before was that it was associated with a lot of different demons, but from your description it does sound like it may be an interject. I take it that you get rid of it in the same manner-casting it out. There was definitely some astral projection and at least one instance of some kind of soul travel to a place with "creatures" I thought I was hallucinating. My son went to places (china,new york etc) peace romans 37
Yes, you can expel the human interjects with the power of the holy atoning blood of Jesus. Sometimes, however, they are holding onto a demon that might have a spiritual right, deal with the rights accordingly and drive these invaders out in Jesus name.

As with all things conduct some spiritual tests.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:20 am

Romans, any updates on this?
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:40 pm

today in church the assistant pastor had started his sermon out in the book of Ezekial chapter 13 verses 17-23. I read this and wow it was an eye opener. This explains the prophetesses doing astral projection to kill others. The assistant pastor had no idea and preached on something else. Entirely different. And then ended his sermon as a personal attack against me and my ministering. After Sunday school i pulled him aside and explained what this verse was saying and he didn't beleive me and then expressed the same thing he had said behind the pulpit.
After this is the actual service and the pastor who was there this morning. Instead of taking up where the assistant pastor left of he praised my ministry and even called me up to pray for me and for God to give me strength in it. All this was done with no names and the only ones i know that were privvy to this was the three of us, but God has a way of doing things.
After church the assistant came up to me and expressed that he remembers a warlock that he knows that came to Christ and had told him about doing this. :mrgreen: and that i was right for the most part i explained some other things but he is a believer now.

I hold nothing at all against him this is something that had to be taken care of before God can use me here. Take the doubt out of the assistant pastor on what i do. I just pray that this opens up more doores for some major changes in the people there.
GOD IS SO GOOD
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Thanks for sharing Captain.

You mentioned, "And then ended his sermon as a personal attack against me and my ministering."

This is cruel that a leader would do this, however, sadly, this doesn't surprise me. As you are well aware, I was recently forced out of the Methodist Church for casting out demons. Having ministered in churches for nearly 25 years I see what is occuring in our day. Satan and his henchmen have been able to enter the church and has placed some deep spiritual roots from within. How can this be?

1. The church, generally speaking, isn't equipped to deal with the demonic attacks it faces. So, demons can easily enter.

2. The leadership, often times, work for the enemy thus demons are able to enter easily.

3. Most church members are in one degree or another demonized thus opening up more demons to enter.

4. Some churches are embracing false doctrine and this allows demons to operate from within.

Captain, I speak from personal experience, be VERY careful, as the demons will use the people within leadership to shut you down (at the church) or to destroy you. Unless the entire leadership is on the same page it will be difficult to minister (this is what happened at the Methodist Church where all the elders which I was one was in support of the ministry except one and that one was used by demons to shut down the deliverance ministry).

Also, it would be helpful for you if they embraced the understanding of dissociation also. for years we were one of the only churches in North America that not only practiced public deliverance but also ministered to those with dissociation until the enemy disrupted.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:12 pm

slowly but shurely i am opening them up to the spiritual world. Lst week was the conversation with the pastors wife on dissociation. after a conversation with my brother she overheard she told me that it was all demons and let her know that it wasn't and a little about dissociation. she didn't have anything else to say so i left it at that. God is forming this leadership and i am standing in His word that i will be casting out demons everywhere i go. EVEN CHURCH. and ministering to those with DID. GOD IS SO GOOD.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

journeygirl

Post by journeygirl » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:36 pm

as far as human interjects: i mean if they are used by evil people like satanists and such, do the demons in them try to get you? i mean how do they go after their victims? can someone be doing this and be totally innocent of it because they dont know they are doing it? or is the person filled with malice and knows exactly what they are doing?

journeygirl

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:58 pm

journeygirl wrote:as far as human interjects: i mean if they are used by evil people like satanists and such, do the demons in them try to get you?
Yes. It's the demonic power that allows these individuals to enter the souls and bodies of those they target.
i mean how do they go after their victims?
Those who desire to enter another human does so with demonic power. By doing this they are in violation of God's holy Law as Scripture commands us to avoid the communion with darkness and sorcery.
can someone be doing this and be totally innocent of it because they dont know they are doing it?
It is possible for demons to place the individual in a trance like state and then take a part of their soul to another individual.
or is the person filled with malice and knows exactly what they are doing?

journeygirl
This is what generally occurs...a revengeful person via occult powers travels to another individual to torment.

Hope this helps. This is an area that most deliverance ministers are unaware of and we need to be educated so we can assist those tormented by human interjects.

journeygirl

Post by journeygirl » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:44 am

so like you know something is going on with you and another person but you really feel it inside you but you dont know or understand what is going on.

journeygirl

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:47 am

journeygirl wrote:so like you know something is going on with you and another person but you really feel it inside you but you dont know or understand what is going on.

journeygirl
Exactly. I would encourage you to visit a exorcist/deliverance minister to get to the bottom of it.

journeygirl

Post by journeygirl » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:00 pm

i m kind of working on that now.

journeygirl

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:47 am

:clapping: :clapping: Good for you, Journeygirl, Good for you!!! :clapping: :clapping:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

jtkenya

Post by jtkenya » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:45 pm

I guess this is probally a good spot to post this.

Spent the last two days in prayer and today in fasting infact that is ALL i have been able to do as when I tried to do something else I would start to feel sick so would go back to reading.

I have been struggling for the last week with thoughts that I KNOW are not me. Thoughts of doing things that I wouldn't even consider even a strong desire to do them though I did keep myself from doing so. On top of that I also found that I was also being very critical of those around me and those in the church in the last week.

This all started last week when I had said that I will not give up and no turning back to old things. That I am commited fully to Christ as my Lord and Savior. I had also said that even if it means more fasting, praying and spending time with God then be so but I wouldn't give up as I have come to far to turn back now. I also repented of seeing myself as useless and a hinderence. This was said in front of others.

I found that over last week to praise God became very hard and forget prayer I couldn't even pray or even read the Bible as I would fall asleep. In fact thats all I wanted to do was sleep. Didn't know even what was going with me. I had repented over and over and still wouldn't let go. The thing that concerned me the most was the thoughts and desires. I knew something wasn't right. Lastnight really got me concerned when I found I couldn't pray when I was asked to. When I did pray I found myself going off the topic that was given to me and then when I did try to get back on topic my mind was all up in rambles. This bothered me the most as I felt as if I had let God down and the person who asked me to pray at the prayer meeting. I found that when I woke this morning that I didn't even want to get up out of bed because I felt like I had really messed up. I have also had some strange dreams the last two weeks. This week I have had peaceful nights so far.

This afternoon while praying I knew I needed that whatever it was to break off and asked God to show me. I had heard human interject and started to come up against it not really knowing what it was. At that point began coughing as I took authority over it.

How is this even possiable? I have tried to keep myself covored by the blood of Jesus. I know that I have been through some heavy deliverence two month ago and still in a spot where I know I need to stay strong. Is there a door that needs to be shut or is it someone just trying to use me against those that I care about? At this point I wouldn't even know who would try this. Just what is going on? I don't want to be a tool used by the enemy. How can I protect myself from any furthur issues concerning this?? Is this interjection or something else? All I know is that when I came up against it coughing began to take place.

turgh

Post by turgh » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:13 pm

I am sorry that you're having to deal with this. I don't know what interjection is. Has someone responded to you by private message?

jtkenya

Post by jtkenya » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Actaully haven't had a problem since I prayed and commanded it to leave the other night! Woke the next morning feeling free and really broke through into spiritual warfare which has been the first time for a couple of weeks. I also went to service last night and found that my mind was clear from ALL of those thoughts that was going through my mind. I did command whatever it is not to come back that they have no right to me as I am covored in the Blood of Jesus and belong to Him and Him alone and that I WILL NOT be used in that way. I don't really fully understand it and do have questions but in time.

Since my deliverence two months ago God has been doing new things in my life and I feel as if this is a crucial time in my life as I feel like I am growing and learning time. I know that I know that my deliverence is more than just for me but also for my family and all those around me. Even my sister in law who nether of us really got along to great but tollerated eachother asked for prayer yesterday over the phone and saw the results of her deliverence.

FulfilDaPromise

Post by FulfilDaPromise » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:39 am

I can relate to a lot of this stuff. I've had spirits within that didn't seem wholly like demons nor like alters who seemed to have different lives (histories).
"May He send you help from the Sanctuary, and give you support from Zion" (Ps. 20:2).