Human Interjects & Dissociative Identities

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Human Interjects & Dissociative Identities

Post by Rescuer » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:48 am

In Second Corinthians 12 we read of the apostle Paul describing an experience that many in the occult refer to as an out of body experience (or astral projection). Paul writes, “I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows. And I know that this man--whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows-- was caught up to paradise. He heard inexpressible things, things that man is not permitted to tell.

This heavenly experience was brought upon by the Lord not by some occult force or implementation. There may be times God permits a heavenly experience, that may involve being “out of body,” to carry out His divine will in an individuals life. This is the Lord’s prerogative. The problem with this recent interest in astral projection, soul travel, and out-of-body-experiences (OBE) is that it centers on occultic means to carry this out. Nowhere are we told in Holy Scripture to seek an out-body-experience or to astral project.

In astral projection the conscious mind (the soul nature) leaves the physical body (the body nature) and moves into the astral body (a spiritual body). When one participates in this supernatural phenomenon, the person remains attached to their physical body by a silver "umbilical type" like cord. When one travels on an astral plane (a spiritual realm) one might meet other humans, unknown beings, animals, or visit spiritual places. I do not believe an occultist can astral project and travel to known places in their own power—such as leaving ones body and travel to the Niagara Falls (in Canada) for example. I, however, do believe, demons are capable of supernaturally carrying people (and at times just ones soul) to other locations. In Matthew 24:31 and Luke 16:22 we see angels carrying this task out—transporting humans. This is what happens when one astral projects—the unsuspecting soul is taken by a demon, thereby, traveling in the astral realms. This allows the person soul traveling to experience what they (the spirit carrying the individual) have devised to keep the person in further bondage to them. When people report of soul traveling to various places around the world, more often then not they are actually being deceived by the devil, who is capable of distorting your mind and making you believe you actually traveled to these locales or astral planes, when in reality you have been fed a lie. It appears that the devil has the unique ability to instantaneously project a false reality and thereby deceiving the one who believes they are actually traveling on some kind of astral plane (see Matthew 4).

The problem of astral projection is it opens ones body to demonic possession. When one participates in soul travel you allow your body to be unprotected as your soul, which consist of the mind, emotions, and will, leaves your body. It is the mind (part of the soul nature), which wards off evil. It is our free will that lends us the ability to resist the devil and his demons. When you permit your soul to leave your body, essentially you’re leaving a door open for demons to enter your body at any point.

Also, this goes much deeper...

When one participates in soul travel, it is entirely possible for the souls (not the spirit nature) to enter within the soul nature of another human being hence the term human interject. We have come across many cases of demonization where a actual human soul part will communicate to me via the victim's mouth or the victim will describe seeing the person from within or hearing the person (now sometimes it's an demon masquerading as a actual human). Now, be mindful there is a distinction between a human interject and a dissociative identity.

1. Human interjects are parts of human souls that are stemming from an external source(usually witches, occultists, satanists, etc who seek to torment)

2. Dissociative identities are internal fragmented parts of one's soul. They are present to assist in their survival not for their destruction.

3. Human interjects can, if there are demonic rights present, invade (with the aid of a demon) a person's soul nature and afflict dissociative identities and even enter the fragemented part.

4. Human interjects are NOT part of one's soul nature created by God. They are invaders and need to be treated as such (one has authority in Christ to force out these human interjects)

Recently, at a deliverance conference, I dealt with a human interject inside a person & after getting rid of the spiritual rights that allowed the demon to aid this human soul to invade, we commanded the interject to leave and it did!

These human interjects are becoming more & more common and causing spiritual havoc in many lives all over the globe! Deliverance workers need to be aware of this reality and to keep in mind to test to see whether you are dealing with a demon, a human interject, a dissociative identity, an ancestral dissociative identity, etc.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

strongman81

Post by strongman81 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:54 am

Well said Jay. I tell people this stuff and they do not believe that a human interject can happen. Ministers who are strongly in the deliverance ministry need to hear this stuff. Anton LaVey performed this on his daughter, but he ended up dead. I don't know anybody who could've said this better. Question: Have you ever heard of Senora?

Dorothy

Just curious

Post by Dorothy » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:05 am

Unfortunately i don't know how to extract a piece of your written material and then post here so as to give you an illustration of what i am asking, therefore I will use the copy and paste method. However I wish there was some kind of manual to assist us in this area of posting quotes.

2. Dissociative identities are internal fragmented parts of one's soul. They are present to assist in their survival not for their destruction.
I understand this perfectly well, however I am having a problem with the term, good alters and bad alters. How is it then that there is a bad alter if the alter personality was per se a type of spiritual likeness to help protect and assist us, to me that would sound destructive, wouldn’t it, that is the bad alter. Oh I get it now; something has just dawned on me. Okay so what I am now understanding is that the evil alter is birthed out of a sacrifice, for instance, sexual abuse, or rape, or sadistic torture etc, or perhaps birthed out of the mental perception of the act, depending on the severity of the abuse. However evil her or his perception is always to protect the core person, right? Then please explain to me why a few of my evil alters are rather annoyed that they are here and resent my core person. Why is that? Would these core personalities have demons in them? Therefore in my own experience I believe the bad alters were birthed out of a mentally damaged perception, and the good alters were birthed out of a pure and innocent mental perception. But in both cases were birthed to protect the core person, despite and regardless of being good or evil. Yes? Then how is it that these evil alters cause one to commit hideous crimes? Is that the flesh or the alter?

Just interested.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: Just curious

Post by Rescuer » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:38 pm

Dorothy wrote:Unfortunately i don't know how to extract a piece of your written material and then post here so as to give you an illustration of what i am asking, therefore I will use the copy and paste method. However I wish there was some kind of manual to assist us in this area of posting quotes.

I understand this perfectly well, however I am having a problem with the term, good alters and bad alters. How is it then that there is a bad alter if the alter personality was per se a type of spiritual likeness to help protect and assist us, to me that would sound destructive, wouldn’t it, that is the bad alter.
The broken parts of people are literally parts of the soul nature which God created (the mind, the emotions, and the will). Yes, broken parts can be demonized which causes the parts to do "bad" things. They are not, per se, bad but the demons within them are and need to be expelled and the broken part needs to be comforted and healed.
Oh I get it now; something has just dawned on me. Okay so what I am now understanding is that the evil alter is birthed out of a sacrifice, for instance, sexual abuse, or rape, or sadistic torture etc, or perhaps birthed out of the mental perception of the act, depending on the severity of the abuse. However evil her or his perception is always to protect the core person, right?
All broken parts are good (as they are parts of the soul which God created), however, these parts can be demonized and attacked by evil spirits and be forced (or programmed by cults) to do bad things.

I recently dealt with a part that was "bad" (it was programmed as such by a sadistic sect) but once I expelled the demon from the part, the part turned to Jesus for healing and it's no longer doing "bad' things!
Then please explain to me why a few of my evil alters are rather annoyed that they are here and resent my core person. Why is that?
I do not know much the specifics of your case but it seems to me that the these "evil alters" can either be demonized (that is why they are annoyed), deeply hurt, or actual demons pretending to be parts to deceive the actual human parts of you with a desire to afflict them at some point.

I hope this makes sense. This is a complex issue that even most medical doctors are in unaware of. Could you do me a favor?? Fill out a questionannire and send it to me, ok? I really want to be able to provide some in depth assistance. Ok? God bless you dear friend.

Jay
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:30 am

hope this makes sense. This is a complex issue that even most medical doctors are in unaware of. Could you do me a favor?? Fill out a questionannire and send it to me, ok? I really want to be able to provide some in depth assistance. Ok? God bless you dear friend.

In saying, fill out a questionaire; are you saying to compile one of my own and send it to you, or is there one here i can fill out?
I do apologise for my ignorance, but i am pretty much a person who takes things literally and to the letter.

Thank you for answering my questions, most appreciated. :wave:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:00 am

Dorothy wrote:hope this makes sense. This is a complex issue that even most medical doctors are in unaware of. Could you do me a favor?? Fill out a questionannire and send it to me, ok? I really want to be able to provide some in depth assistance. Ok? God bless you dear friend.

In saying, fill out a questionaire; are you saying to compile one of my own and send it to you, or is there one here i can fill out?
I do apologise for my ignorance, but i am pretty much a person who takes things literally and to the letter.

Thank you for answering my questions, most appreciated. :wave:
:wave: Here it is: http://www.greatbiblestudy.com/delivera ... nnaire.php

I'm going to trust the Lord Jesus to get me where you are at, somehow, someway! My wife and I have traveled the world even some very remote areas to help people...

Dorothy

bless you

Post by Dorothy » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:34 am

Thank you Jay and bless you! :clapping: :clapping:

Dorothy

slightly confused.

Post by Dorothy » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:16 pm

Hi Jay,
It's been nearly 24 hours now since completing the questionnaire form and i am feeling rather irritable now, very grumpy, it's as if i've rehashed old personalities.
Is this normal?
Actually it's as if i opened up a can of worms.
Will this pass?
It's also as if more alters have surfaced.
One of these alters have a real bad attitude and is very apathetic about my endeavour to better ourselves. She is not willing to support me, and in actual fact she thinks i'm incompetent to do anything.
While answering certain questions i came to understand that there were a few years that were blotted out because i was a solvent abuser.
I remember running away from home at 13 years old and basically ran straight into the arms of the street kids who accepted me with no questions asked. They taught me how to sniff solvents or crc, ligher fluid or whatever they could get their hands on, through inhaling the fluids through a plastic bag which would get me highly intoxicated. I would go into hallucination stages and entered into the sub conscious level like a narcotic class A drug causes. Now there were many times i imagined that i was doing one on one confrontations with the devil and oblivious to me made certain packs with him as well but on a sub conscious level and not from a conscious level. I believe this plays a big part in the road blocks to my healing because of this other level of consciousness. How does one get to that alter who is so intoxicated? She is absolutely off this planet and is like an alien or something, she is just so wasted off her face and doesn't know a from b. How does one minister to someone in that state of mind? She doesn't want to connect with the real world. She feels safe and doesn't care about anything. She doesn't have to get abused anymore.

Dorothy

a heavy burden

Post by Dorothy » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:20 pm

Actually she is like a heavy burden, a load i have to carry around everywhere i go. She is like a down syndrome child or a spastic non corresponding burden. How do i get rid of her? She embarrasses me because she's not able to think .....

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:39 am

Check your email. :wave:

IAMKristiGod'sDaughter

Alters

Post by IAMKristiGod'sDaughter » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:46 am

Hello, I am an alter. Our core person is unavailable at this time. Some of the other alters are very controlling and feel they can do a better job than some. Because of the violence we endured, they grew tough and independent. If they had their way, they would be the core person and the rest of us would just disappear. But, thank God Jesus does not feel this way. He loves all of us alters just like He loves our core. He desires that all of us should know His love and be safe with Him for all eternity.

We too, have alters that do not function on a "normal level." Because, we have undergone several eye and brain lobotomies, we have unhealed parts-alters that are in comas, can not talk, stutter, have no control over their body functions, have the mind of an infant and preschooler.

We have parts that are still feeling the effects of the poisons and drugs we were given by the coven. These parts cannot do anything normal.

One of these parts, came forward during a conversation. She stutters, we don't. It was very embarrassing for us and some of the parts tried to shut her up. But Jesus love for her came over us and we saw her as He does. He is not embarrassed by her or any of our parts. We saw her not as someone we should be ashamed of, but as someone who has been severely hurt and needs our love and acceptance. Only Jesus can give us the love they need.

We healthier parts used to despise the weaker parts. But in the last few years, Jesus has changed our hearts about them. We now acknowledge their pain and no longer wish to add to it. He once told us that our rejection of the parts hurt them more then the original trauma that caused them to split from the core. These were very sobering words, after all the pain we had endured to think that we had become like our tormentors, taking up where they left off.

Ask Jesus to teach you and give you the love you need for each other. Even as fractured as we are, Jesus is teaching us how to be unified in Him.
"You are never too broken for the Master Healer to fix you."

strongman81

Post by strongman81 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:34 am

You doing alright Kristi? What happened there?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:55 am

We recently dealt with a human interject during a recent exorcism within a young lady. A violent demon power surfaced. As I was torturing it with holy water, sacred oil, prayers, and praise the demons angrily spoke to me.

"We're calling Mandy and you will be defeated."

"Everything is subject to the holy resurrection of Jesus Christ," I spoke to the demon!

"Mandy is strong and will defeat you & your Jesus."

"Mandy is subject also to the blood of Jesus," I again informed the spirit.

Within a few minutes a human interject manifested within the person, an actual soul part of a lady named Mandy that lived up in the Northeast. She was provoked by a demon to astroplane (astral projection, soul travel, etc) to Dallas and come within this lady’s body to deal with me. She exhibited a different personality and demeanor then the spirit I had been dealing with. I tested the human inject to ensure I was dealing with a human spirit and not a demon spirit.

Mandy immediately boasted, “I have great power from Satan.”

As soon as she mouthed those words I poured holy water on her and screamed in agony.

“I’m the leader of the satanic cult that Kimi belongs to.”

Again, I poured the holy water and again she screamed in agony. So much for having great power! I commanded the human interject to leave and it did! It screamed at me with hideous sounds as I subjected her to the sacred atoning blood of Christ.

My wife shared with Kimi this story as she was under a demonic trance the entire event and she was amazed that Mandy surfaced within and stunned that Mandy couldn’t stand before the power of the cross, so much for Satan’s power. There’s nothing like the all powerful blood of God’s Son, the Lord Jesus.

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:00 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: SHALOM,peace be with you.I agree with you and i am so glad you have explained this subject.I tried in past years to help a friend son,he is now over 40 years old,he fell into depression and behaving strangely,he started to neglet himself,and had to move back home,the doctors put him on 'prozac'.My friends tried to hide this situation then they started to talk to us,we took them to the church we were going at the time and to meetings,but they never understood what it is to be a 'follower of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 'or born again,so we gave up ,it was affecting me negatively....The son asked many times if i could help him, he kept saying' I HAVE LOST MY SOUL'can you help me to get it back,this was so strange,I told him to ask 'THE LORD JESUS'to help him,gave him christian books,a new testament,but he would say'JESUS IS NOT HELPING ME'''.I told the father to take him to a church where they did deliverance,no help there.He would be better and then worse .I asked a pastor if would pray for him at my house,and he come ,i spoke to him about asking 'THE LORD JESUS'forgiveness for his sins,but he said that he had done somthing he could not tell me,than,while we were waiting for the pastor ,he said that he had to go to the dentist appointment,and left,before the pastor got to my house.HE HAS NEVER recovered and now is diagnosed as 'schizofrinic',that his medical condition,he is on drugs.One time I said to the father ,he is always asking way this happend,that sin can bring depression and mental problems,and suddenly I had a word of knowledge and said to him,he has in the past been involved in homosexuality,he was stunned and admitted it,saying that these days it is acceptble,I said 'NOT TO GOD'.It is sad ,but he is lost in his own world.After reading what you wrote,I now understand way he kept saying 'I have lost my soul',probably it is some occult thing,because ,he started feeling this way,after he had an argument with a black man,he told him 'I will make you pay',they were living in the same floor and sharing the bathroom,that way they had the argument.It is sad that he has spent years in this condition,and still is.PRAISE THE LORD ,FOR YOUR MINISTRY,LU....GLORY TO GOD,BLESSED BE IS HOLY NAME,ALLELUJHA... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

romans37

human interjects

Post by romans37 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:50 am

I have had (although much better now) persistent visuals of the leader of an energy medicine program I was in, and at times I hear this person telliing me off or threatening me. I know in the past it has been linked with the spirit of antichrist. Although that spirit has been dealt with at times I will still see or hear this person. My thought before was that it was associated with a lot of different demons, but from your description it does sound like it may be an interject. I take it that you get rid of it in the same manner-casting it out. There was definitely some astral projection and at least one instance of some kind of soul travel to a place with "creatures" I thought I was hallucinating. My son went to places (china,new york etc) peace romans 37