The Inner World of Broken Parts

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi Stacy :wave:

Nice to meet you.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

rosie

Post by rosie » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:49 am

no i dont hav bik i only got one toy it a power ranger i 6 and ther are lot of us here rosie help me rite lily is my sister she is 5

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:55 am

Jesus if it be your will I ask that you send Rosie and all of her parts loads of toys and children's Bibles and bikes and swing sets and everything that any of her parts could possibly ever want, need or desire in Jesus name.
w00t.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:25 pm

i stand in agreement with Ari's prayer. Father God we know how you can bring so many toys and make there lives so much better. We also ask for essentials like pillows and blankets and more clothes than just what they have on. We ask you father to inscibe upon each of there walls the joy you have from them choosing you over the evil one. In all this we pray in Jesus' name amen
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:42 pm

rosie wrote:me is daron and jay gave me jesus wen i see him at dalas sum parts hav dark now but i no hav it now
:wave: Hi daron did you see those dino pictures that I sent to Charlie?
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:22 am

yes i did i lov them i want to go see them wen we go to dalas can we? charlie loves them to. he say yo come to london soon are yo?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:44 am

rosie wrote:yes i did i lov them i want to go see them wen we go to dalas can we? charlie loves them to. he say yo come to london soon are yo?
YES, we'll take you to Dino park with Ford & Ranger! You guys will love seeing them! I can't wait! :wave: I'll send more pictures soon of dinos!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Jewels

Post by Jewels » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 am

Well after a year in deliverance a part wad found. She is 7 and is stick in the 70s
There is also a 5 year old but the deliverance minister did the best she could and felt Jesus pull her back as i wasn't ready o deal with this all yet.
Yes ..i do when really upset act child like. When i lost baby about 4 years ago to miscarriage and carried the baby dead in me for two weeks i reverted back. I wore red ribbons in my hair in pony tails. I rock back and forth and go inside myself when really upset or hurt. Sometimes i find myself enjoying children s toys as i was a child myself. I like dresses from the 60 and 70s as i fell very young.
There is a strong core that has more control and is almost always here but the feelings of a child and the behavior can manifest when under distress. I have always thought i was being babyish and just not matured, U blame yourself and wonder why cant i be grown up?
Anyhow it seems this part of ministry has been put on hold for awhile. But im aware of this and am adjusting. But im not sure if i should squash these child like desires or let them come out but control when and how. I cant wear a dress from the seventies out as i did that at my daughters graduation and got made fun of. I have to remind myself i live in 20009 and live up to cultural standards. But sometime i feel angry i have to do that as i love long hair and w=wearing it in pig tails and wearing pretty dresses that one does not see often anymore and i love vintage toys.
This part also has no one to really turn to anymore as my parents have out grown their parenting. They are older and cant mother and father that part( my dad is ill and getting older and i think just starting to give up on life)a nd i find myself wanting my husband to do it..but i think this confuses him and turns him off.
So i take the hurt and just push-it in and and try to act' Grown up:
This does not mean i cant function in society in which i can though i don't fit in well. I understand life and how to care for my children... i understand adult subjects . There is a strong adult core that is a Christiana and is aware and awake.
im still wondering if this is all real and the counselor really picked up a part..as it seems sureal to me.

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:35 am

Jewels hon..... (((BIGHUGS))) for you!

Sometimes things come up that take us for surprise, for sure! :)
But please know, you are under God's love and care, just as you were as a child. He has known you forever, my dear. This has not surprised him in the least. Nor is this something that he can't handle.

I understand what you are saying about wanting to be loved and nurtured, as our parents should have done. Of course, they are no longer around to do that. It can be a lonely world there! And we crave love and nurturing.....
God made us this way. Do you know why ??? It is so we can look for that love and nurturing in Jesus. Jesus, the Lamb of God, stands ready to love and cherish you in the most special way. Please give yourself completely to this Love. Jesus is holding out his arms to you in a very special way right now. He can give you all these things you long for.

Dear Jesus, son of God in the flesh, and Lamb of God...please comfort my friends.... Jewels and all her parts. Please go and sit with my friends there where they are and show your light all around them. Speak peace to them gently and shower them with your love. In Jesus name we ask......
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:37 am

amen
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Newzealandsaint

Post by Newzealandsaint » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:39 am

Poopey woopey. I just toughen up and grow up. Stick out the upper lip. pUCKER UP AND DON'T BE SUCH A PANSY IS WHAT i SAY (TO ME). yOU DO what ever you like !
I don't care for parts or other silly fantasies.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:03 am

There is a time to be kind and gentle to ourselves
We are very loved by God and as such are His beloved creations
It is fitting that we treat ourselves with care for that reason for that is who we are by His grace and mercy

Newzealandsaint

Post by Newzealandsaint » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:28 am

Bah !

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 am

friend, i do not know if you have alters or not, but I know that God cares a great deal about you, always has and always will and nothing can change that

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:59 pm

stillGods wrote:friend, i do not know if you have alters or not, but I know that God cares a great deal about you, always has and always will and nothing can change that
You are 100% right on that! :clapping:
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."