The Inner World of Broken Parts

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

The Inner World of Broken Parts

Post by Rescuer » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Their world is very real, it is not imaginary, it is REAL, yet this realm is one that many are not familiar with. Nevertheless, their inner world is real but many times darkness (demons) is preventing them from experiencing & seeing into their inner world.

It is critical when communicating with broken parts to bring them into the light of Jesus as many of them are in darkness. Most parts are enslaved and held captive by the enemy & have only seen darkness (and very little light if at all). Jesus desires His children to see light for light is good.

Genesis 1:3-4, "And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness."

The Lord God loves to provide light as seen in Exodus 13, "By day the LORD went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night. Neither the pillar of cloud by day nor the pillar of fire by night left its place in front of the people."

It's interesting to note that "light" orginates from the very face of our loving God.

Psalm 4 (cf. Psa 44:3), "Let the light of your face shine upon us, O LORD."

When we invite light to be present with the broken parts we are actually inviting the presence of our loving God to be present! God is able to bring His light as seen in Psalm 18, "my God turns my darkness into light." Broken parts ask God to turn your darkness (the darkness that surrounds you) into light. You'll experience sweetness as Scripture tells us light is "sweet."

Jesus tells us, "I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."

Our Savior wants everyone even broken parts to experience His light--physical and spiritual.

When talking with little parts invite light to be present and often when this occurs a whole new world/realm has been opened to them and they will be able to experience the journey to the safe place. Many parts can be led to the spiritual realm where holy angels play & minister to little ones and where Jesus is present in His love. Often times, parts will be able to meet other parts from other people (that's another entire subject).

Invite the light of Jesus!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:05 pm

A hearty amen brother! :wave:

Alters can contain so much pain, that it's all they see or know. When they come to realize that God really does love them, and that they can trust Him... healing and therefore merging comes a lot more naturally. Bringing them into the light (truth and love of Christ) is a huge part of the healing process!
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:15 pm

I should also add that often times, this darkness needs to be driven out as this darkness is no one other then a evil spirit(s) bringing the darkness! So when the dark force is driven out then the light is able to be experienced! There are times demons have simply brought darkness (the element) so the darkness can be moved out by commanding the light to present--darkness will then scatter.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:18 pm

Exorcist wrote:I should also add that often times, this darkness needs to be driven out as this darkness is no one other then a evil spirit(s) bringing the darkness! So when the dark force is driven out then the light is able to be experienced! There are times demons have simply brought darkness (the element) so the darkness can be moved out by commanding the light to present--darkness will then scatter.
Absolutely! Failing to get rid of unclean spirits is allowing the enemy to continue his work and spread his darkness.
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:55 pm

As someone who suffers with DID I can say a lot of damage can be done to these little alters when we speak to them as if they were the coherent born again core person. I have been on both sides – I have hurt people and been hurt. This realm is often new to us all – both as discovering our own parts and talking to people with parts.

I notice often parts come on the forum and quickly leave......not finding what they seek - most of all is that kind soft voice of acceptance. They very easily can feel condemend for not being that strong Chirstian that their core is and give up trying to communicate.

I think the biggest problem is that this iis just so new to us - we are not aware they are parts....it takes discernment to recognize this is not the core person you may be used to speaking to. I am very thankful for the people who are gifted to reach out to these alters.

It also helps if we are aware of their history so you can recognize them, but that is just not so easy either. Most time I find using Pm useful with parts because they are very sensitive.

I know parts carry much needed knowledge for the deliverance and we need to be more open to talking to them and bringing them into the picture. I look forward to learning more about parts and how I can help them, both my own and others. It is vital to healing and restoration to be aware and knowledgeable…..parts can switch very quickly depending upon the conversation, it often gets confusing.

I know that light is so precious to them. Often times these parts know nothing but rejection, abandonment and pain......you cannot explain it away to them, scripture often is above their heads and love is very foreign to them - they just do not understand. They are often small children and need special emotional care since they are forced to deal with adult situations beyond their emotional age. This is why coming into the light and praying light be revealed to them is so vital - Thanks Jay!

I have also experienced the freedom when a demon is cast off a part and they can just “be” there is a huge difference even if the demon is bound the part can breathe easier.

Often times the part is ready and willing to come to Jesus but they are held back by the “monsters”. They are often threatened by the enemy to stay quiet and hidden too....often times pure fear keeps the parts from coming into the light even if the monsters are gone. There are so many variables - everyone is so different.

It takes a lot of courage for a part to post - my prayer is we all can become better equipped to minister to brokenness…… I encourage all parts to try to come and speak.......we would love to get to know you all!!

Praying for the light is very solid advice.....thank you Robert & Jay for bringing this to "light" for us. This forum‘s acceptance and nurturing of alter personalities is a true treasure. It definitely needs more attention !!
God Bless
Debbie
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
Exodus 23:30 (KJV)

Jewels

Post by Jewels » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:11 am

This is a new subject to me in a way. Im trying to understand if u can have deeply hidden alters so far whithin that u are not aware of them at all. Can a person belive they are whole and not be? Do they alwayes manifest in blackouts,, lost time and ect. The Cybil syndrome. Can u have parts in u that "never grew up" and seem to be just u and a quirky part of ur personaility people and even u think is wierd but really is a broken off part popping up.
Trying to understand here... :embarrassed:

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:02 pm

Jewels,

When in the trauma occurred and the heart fractured (a part or alter was created) that part will remain that age and 'stuck' in the trauma unless healed by Jesus. The alter will related to other parts or perceive the circumstances of life based on what the trauma was and how it affected them.

Kori, Krisses, Dan, Lady Wisdom,

Please consider adding to this post and answering Jewels questions.

You are loved by the Lord and Blessed,

Mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:24 pm

Yes, you can. I personally had several deeply hidden parts and spent a year in deliverance and hit a brick wall. We were calling actual alter parts demons and trying to cast them out. I had no knowledge of alters or parts or even DID. We spent countless hours trying get “parts” cast out only to find this forum and learn about what DID truly is. Once they helped me learn about alters we made great progress. I am still learning to discern what is me, parts of me and what are demons. It is getting a bit easier now after extensive deliverance.

It is not a quick fix…the actual casting out of the demons is really only a part of the whole picture (and by far the easiest I find) but getting some demons out of the way helps face the past and your flesh more clearly. Dealing with the flesh and the strongholds is the most difficult I battle. It is a daily walk to be pure and free.

Some parts are small and you can tell they manifest because of their actions, a small child like voices, words written out are different and childlike handwriting. Some parts are very strong and assist others parts.
I found that as one part was discovered there was usually a very strong older part in that area as well that took care of the little parts.

Parts are real, they are you frozen in time in whatever situation forced them to split off. For instance I recently discovered a 18 year old part that was raped in Texas when I was in the military stationed there. Unfortunately this was when I lost my virginity. This was never unearthed until I was actually in Texas in a hotel and it started to manifest along with some demons attached. As I meditated on the event I remember the exact moment of the split. I simply did not recall any events after the rape, I have no idea how I got home what I did etc afterwards. I did however begin to piece together my behaviors that started afterwards and this has helped. It has taken quite a bit of prayer and discernment and I am still piecing things together as the Holy Spirit leads. I am now in a season of deep inner healing. This particular part is full of rage and stuck at 18 years old - she will need healing before coming to Christ, but she will. I personally have already experienced very angry parts melt before Jesus and become full of joy and run willingly into His arms.

Not all anger outbursts are demons or angry parts, but they may be – that will have to be discerned. My point is simply this - ask God. He knows every single thing that happened to you, what parts if any may or may not be involved, what strongholds you have to break and what demons are around. He will lead you step by step through your deliverance, healing and warfare so you can walk in freedom more and more each day.

Your freedom has already been bought, you just have to wrestle with the demons of hell to walk in it. Never give up or never give in.

God Bless,
Debbie

P/S Mike – thanks to you – I began to fill a bathtub with water and bless it and pray in it and it really helped things to manifest in a controlled setting. After all when you are in a hotel room with 3 kids a dog you have only the bathtub to escape to for pray!!! I thought of all your posts and tried it and It worked!!!
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
Exodus 23:30 (KJV)

warrior_dan

Post by warrior_dan » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Hello Jewels,

There are a lot of different ways your parts may show themselves. You may be walking down the street and all of a sudden you are terrified and want to run away, or you could be playing with a little child and someone will walk up and say that you look like you are really enjoying yourself, you could have a tendency to suck your thumb when you are lonely, or you could be really depressed when someone says no to you.

All of these could be parts reaching out for help or just wanting to get there time out. If you tried to think back to every moment of your child hood you probably would not be able to remember everything. There are times in our life that we may only remember parts of a bad experiance because the parts split and took that part of the memory in hidding. But at the worst time the enemy will use that to hurt you or make you do something you will be ashamed of.

The most important thing to remember is that Jesus knows everything those parts went thru, and knows exactly what it will take to heal and set them free. Ask for Jesus to guide you in your efforts to understand, ask for the light of truth to shine on this part so you can see the truth of what is going on. Always ask Jesus what to do, you can be easily confussed if you rely on your self for understanding.

I can tell you that the easist way to heal the parts and set them free from the demons and the pain, it let Jesus do what he loves the most. His love conquers all, His peace will calm all, and His strength will destroy all strong holds.

Just keep reading and you will get a lot of great information from everyone here. We have all been thru or are going thru this together.

Dan
Dan,
Warrior for Jesus!

appleeye

1st mess but need info on alters.

Post by appleeye » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Hye all,
My partner is DID and I'm struggling with all sorts of symptons and the general circumstances of it.
First of all - I really would like to know - does DID cause serious medical symptons ?
Secondly - does anybody have info on how God does intergration ?
As I want my partner to be whole. I already know a whole lot about DID now but these things I don't ! I've read about keys, the light, and deliverence notes and about the heart and the inner landscape, but I'd like some info on the questions I've raised if possible ? My partners problems sound like they were rooted in a lot of sexual abuse as my partner is serously disconnected and is fumpling around at the moment trying to re-gain her balence in life and is not doing very well. And oh, I really could do with some knowledge about what keeps a person from the abilities that they should have ? There are blockages to abilities. So would it be that it's the alters who have the blocks and need releasing ?
Greatful for any more answers !
appleeye

nautical999
Moderator Staff

parts

Post by nautical999 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:39 am

my name is Stacy and i am a part of Captains wife and need to know more about this subject. i am 21 years old
is it real in a sence of a physical real or a psychological real. in other words is it real only in the mind or is there actually another spiritual world strictly for alters. I can touch and feel everything in this world but need to know more.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:57 am

Hey Stacy..

Sweet you back? Cap has my number... I am up all hours of the night and i have free long distance.

Wanna chat?

Glad to see ya back!!!

::Waves::
Last edited by AriBunny on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
w00t.

rosie

Post by rosie » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm

me is daron and jay gave me jesus wen i see him at dalas sum parts hav dark now but i no hav it now

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi Darren! I'm very glad to meet you! We are brothers in Christ! Welcome, sweet child!
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:35 pm

hello daron it is nice to see you here i'm here with my wife who has parts and one of them is five and she wants to say hi but she can't type so i will

my name is stacy and hello and i hope you have a nice day and do you have a bike. i have a bike
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand