Dandelions in God's Eyes

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Debbie122

Dandelions in God's Eyes

Post by Debbie122 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:18 pm

I wanted to share this with you all......

Amanda ( my 2 and a half year old daughter) was playing outside in the yard a few weeks ago – now that it is Spring my hyacinths are up beautiful pink purple and white and she was going to them every day and trying to pink them…she was so enthralled with the beauty of those flowers and they are spectacular. She always tried to pick them.

Now the other day she was going around the yard looking at the dandelions and I was wondering why she did not go to the pink flowers which were her favorites.

Then she ran to me and said “mommy – look at the beautiful yellow flowers” I was puzzled at first because I did not plant yellow flowers……she took my hand and brought me to the dandelions…I started to tell her they were weeds but the way she looked at them..the way she thought they were so pretty…I cried.

God was telling me I may feel like a dandelion, may feel like a weed surrounded by beautiful flowers and no one would even see me. He picked me, that little dandelion that most people just mow over and He picked me and called me beautiful.

I ran and got the camera because I wanted to capture the way she was looking at the dandelion. She picked them all and put them in her pocket because she wanted to keep them – she talked about those pretty yellow flowers all night.

We may see ourselves as ugly among all the beauty all around us, but God sees us as beautiful. God is telling you all ........ You are beautiful so beautiful but you may not see it right now – that is ok - you are so precious in God’s eyes.

Yesterday my son Evan brought me a Bouquet of dandelions and I got a hug and a kiss to boot - He was so proud and beaming. Do you suppose God is trying to tell me something?? :smile:

God bless all you dandelions!!
Debbie
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
Exodus 23:30 (KJV)

gabby247771

yes

Post by gabby247771 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:38 am

Debrah the Dandelion!!!!!!!!!

Amen

your new name!! glorified

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Have a Blessed Day! for it is Written: I will never leave you, nor forsake you!

Live for God Destroy the pricipalities of Darkeness!!!!

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:36 am

Thank you for sharing that Debbie.
That's deep :clapping: