inherited alters

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

dorcus247

inherited alters

Post by dorcus247 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:52 pm

Hi ,
I have read the article on the alters and the one on how
demon steal, kill and destroy. The later article describes my
life to the T. I do have several autoimmune diseases as a result but
for some other friends who have diabetes, I was wondering if
these demons of guilt , shame and self hate can be inherited. Would
like to hear from anyone who has any insight on this. Also must
the individual alters be delivered before healing of these diseases
can take place. Do the alters need to be reintergrated before
healing takes place? I have diabetes and a severe case of psorisis
and for the psorisis there is no known cure, just medicines that
the body can become immune to or can have very bad side effects.
Thanks for any responce

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Re Alters

Post by DoorTwelve » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Dear Dorcus:
Yes. infirmites and demons can be generational and passed down
these are called Generational Demons that the infirmities are linked
up with! For instance if your grandfather was practicing some form of abomination(Witchcraft)etc. He could pass(death) and the legal right for the demon
to enter into you his grandson is now traveling on down visited to the third and fourth generation! Bingo you get both the generational demon and the infirmity!
What you need to know about infirmities is that most all of them
have a demon linked up with them,anotherwards every demon usually has
some form of debilitation linked to it! Alters are not an infirmity
they are Disassociated or Multiple Persoanlities,alters on the other hand are more subtle,some desire to know Jesus,some are afraid and then there are some that protect we call these protector alters! My information comes purely from my study at Spiritual Freedom Church and my time in Deliverance in the field! Alters are not an infirmity,they are a part of the core person that at some point experienced some form of trauma!
If the trauma were SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) the person may be very
shaken and disturbed by what has happened and because of that abuse the core splits,this is a gift to be able to seperate from pain or trauma
however it becomes hard later when the core now finds themselves
trying to understand why they are at one moment feeling one way and another moment they are feeling another. There is also loss of time
sometimes the core person knows they have alters other times they do not!
Some alters are very young in stature,you must console them and then help them recieve healing. Deliverance without dealing with alters is half
way and we should seek to do deliverance in a completed manor although some can be rather prolonged!
Demons clearly are invaders and there to destroy the core! The most ideal
situation is to start a deliverance work for awhile on alters,and then spend some time with the core in prayer and relief then go to the demons
although sometimes the demons just come right up, or even the alters! It can be rather hard at times to organize all that you see and hear
,just know that a good deliverance is going to have work in both areas leaving one undone means your not quite done!
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

dorcus247

alters

Post by dorcus247 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:03 am

Thanks for your reply. I have someone working with me who is
addressing the the alters and I truly appreciate his time.
I never heard of such a thing as alters until I found this forum, but I
realized right a way that was my problem. I sort of came to myself
one day and had no memory of ever existing, I was about 23 or 24
at the time. God has been wonderful to me to help me remember
the abuse in flashback kind of fashion, In the flashbacks He has always
come into the picture and brought comfort and healing. I praise
and thank the LOrd for His great love for me and I want so much
to truly love him with my whole heart.
dorcus

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:54 am

Oh, Praise the Lord that you have someone working with me who is
addressing the alters!!! Freedom is inevitable – Glory to God!!

I had never heard of alters either until I found this forum and yes God is so merciful to being the memories back slowly so you can handle them. Jesus will heal each and every one – until you are whole!!!

Oh I am so excited for you and your impending freedom - push for it - do not give up!! You are VICTORIOUS already!!!

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. Romans 8:37 (KJV)
God Bless you,
Debbie
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
Exodus 23:30 (KJV)

thumpers

I NNED HELP AS WELL

Post by thumpers » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:58 pm

I know I always had demons around me since i was a child, did not know what they were at the time, I always saw things in my room, eventhough I shared the room with three of siblings. but I was the only one who would wake up at five in the morning and see these things, do not know why, but after that my life was a living hell.

anyway, the point is, I have always been sexually active since a very young age, do not know why, but I think it is because my mother was abused by one of her brothers when she was young, I think he tried raping her at times, I believe this demon was passed onto me. I always wondered why my life was never right even when I wanted Jesus. I was born slow as well, and was marked with a slight disorder of mild retardation, and I think that came from my mohters side as well, and possibly my fathers side. Even though I received some counseling, I believe I have a lot of generational curses to break off of my life. and since i live in Philadlephia, PA no minister here that I know of performs deliverance for all diferent types of curses even generational. There theory is because Jesus died on the cross 2000 years ago, that nothing of this can affect us in any way. but I do not think that is true. so I need to find out what the root problem is and if someone can assist me by way of chatting on line or email that could be great, I think I need to go through this one on one to get free.

Thank you.