please someone help

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

jas

please someone help

Post by jas » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:24 pm

My name is Jackie.I have a friend of mine that is suicidal.They think that
if they die by committing suicide that they will still go to heaven, and they said they were not even sure if there was a heaven.What can i do.Can someone tell me some thing's to say.

Jackie

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:46 am

How's Robert? :wave:
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

jas

Post by jas » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:13 am

who's Robert

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Re What to say?

Post by DoorTwelve » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Dear Jas:
Often times when your dealing with a person who is suicidal
your on shakey ground they could be dealing with demons and or
disassociation in either case get them a referral to a ministry nearby!
There is an referral link on the mainpage and you would need them to
fill it out and then seek out a nearby ministry the Pastor or Minister
would then be able to help them!
http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/r ... ferral.php
Tell them there is still something left to live for and something that they don't know? Jesus loves them? He doesn't want them to take their life! Tell them I am one man who is going to drive across the United States to help people just like them because I care,but they cannot just give up,what about all those who are hurting and alone tell them they need help and they need people who have gone through the hurt and survived to help bring others out of the pain!
I would encourage them to look at the help they may bring to others who are suffering a smile is often a big thing to a little child with nothing or a hurting mom! By giving up they leave behind the helpless and wounded
who are just rying to make it day by day! I think alot of times we think it is all about us! What we forget is that we are hear to help others Jesus didn't come to help himself he came for others and he asks that we help others through their troubles. I have been to the place they are in the eighties I attempted what you speak of .............but I was saved by a friend who just happened to visit and found me. Now I have six wonderful children and a nice place to live with them and a husky
who chews metal and a chi-Pomeranian but to give it all up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT"S A LIE FROM THE DEVIL! (don't buy it and tell them not to buy it either?)He wants them finished and broken! I don't and Jesus doesn't!
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)