a baby

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

a baby

Post by rosie » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:47 pm

we just had a baby. i dont like it much. i thibk i am too young to have a baby around. its so unfair.

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:27 pm

Oh sweet Rosie - it will be very hard to adjust at first - it is for EVERYONE who has a new baby in the house.... I will pray for you ok sweetheart - ok?!! Just try to watch the baby and see how beautiful he is..... just as beautiful as you!!
God Bless honey - I am here if you need to talk
Debbie :smile:
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
Exodus 23:30 (KJV)

rosie

Post by rosie » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:03 pm

no i really cant see it, i dont want him!!!! i wish he would go away, i cant look after him any more. he makes me feel so unhappy, i cry.
last night nataley couldnt look after him. every time he cried so did she and chris had to look after him all night. the demons came and took over.

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:17 pm

Oh Father God I lift up this precious family before You and ask You to pour out Your onto them all and cradle them in Your arms. Father release supernatural comfort and wisdom and I speak the waves of this storm and say peace - be still. I place a hedge of protection around this fmaily, their home and their property let no weapon formed against them prevail. I command legions of angels around this fmaily to minister and soothe them all in Jesus precious name.

Oh Precious Rosie...I am so sorry you are having such a hard time - it is very hard to adjust to a new baby. Do you feel you have to take care of him all by yourself? Is that why you are so mad?

All mommies cry - especially aftering having a baby - I cried alot - daddies have to help too. Taking care of the baby is for the whole family to do together. It is very very hard to get used to a new baby. Do you think you can give all that pain to Jesus so He can hold it for awhile? He wants to sweet girl....then you can rest a little bit.

I will keep praying for you - ok?
Blessings,
Debbie
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.

karenjoy

Post by karenjoy » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:19 pm

rosie wrote:no i really cant see it, i dont want him!!!! i wish he would go away, i cant look after him any more. he makes me feel so unhappy, i cry.
last night nataley couldnt look after him. every time he cried so did she and chris had to look after him all night. the demons came and took over.
Rosie

I'm praying for you
karenjoy
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:16 am

Dear Rosie,
Please don't feel alone with this, Babies are such hard work and they make you so tired! Try an get as many people to help and take turns.
You can't see it now but babies are a gift from God and you do need to tell someone if you feel that you might harm it.
Jesus loves His Rosie and He will see you through this difficult time.
I will be prayig for you.

Maryann

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:45 am

Hi Rosie,
I have been thinking alot about you and wondering how you are getting on?
We all care for you here. if it helps to talk 'go for it!' We are here for you.
Maryann

rosie

Post by rosie » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:34 am

thanks i appreciate it. it seems to be getting a bit easier having a baby. but demons try to get him alot. i went back to my old house to stay the other night and when we turned the baby monitors on we heard a child talking! when chris went to check on the baby he was really distressed and staring at something in the room. i think it was a monster or something pretending to be a child to try to get him to communicate with it. what do you think?

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:10 am

Oh Rosie – you will see day by day it will get easier to car for the new baby and you will find such levels of joy from God great gift!!

As parents we have great authority over our children and we need to lay hands on them and pray without ceasing!! Yes, I know demons try to get in our children…..once they called themselves Bobby Sue and played with the kids…after about 3 days (I was very new to deliverance then) I just sensed something wrong and starting casting this Bobby Sue out – it persistently kept coming back and the older kids know not to talk to it, but my younger still plays with it and I have to keep casting it out. Not so much now – Praise God!!!

I cover my children in the blood hedge of protection often and anoint them. All 3 of my kids know to say to monsters “Get out in Jesus name.” I used to think I was going overboard, but one time I saw my son Evan going berserk – not a normal tantrum and he was just tortured and his eyes rolled to the back of his head and because my husband was there and I never prayed “that way” in front of him I left the room to pray and cast it out….it kept happening and finally I grabbed him, prayed over him and cast it out and my son changed instantly to a loving sweet boy and curled in my lap and went to sleep….my husband said “oh I thought it was a demon”, but he did nothing. We are learning all of this, but YES they attack kids of all ages and as the parents you have great authority – start taking it!!
God Bless you all,
Debbie

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:48 am

Hi Rosie,
I'm so pleased things are a little better for you. Us older mums all speak the truth when we say it will get better,but it's very hard to imagine when you're in the middle of it!!!
I realise your situation must be very frightening, but I urge you to plead the blood of Jesus over your baby boy every morning and evening, actually plead it over everything and everyone!!! It's powerful stuff and it works!!! :clapping: I will stand with you.
Debbie's words of encouragement are so true.
Keep us updated and we will support you however we can especially in prayer.
Take care, you are all so precious in the eyes of Jesus
Maryann

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:16 am

rosie wrote:thanks i appreciate it. it seems to be getting a bit easier having a baby. but demons try to get him alot. i went back to my old house to stay the other night and when we turned the baby monitors on we heard a child talking! when chris went to check on the baby he was really distressed and staring at something in the room. i think it was a monster or something pretending to be a child to try to get him to communicate with it. what do you think?
Rosie, I saw the beautiful pictures of the baby. Elizabeth and I love Nataley and Chris so much and look forward to traveling to Europe to help!!

Rosie, please have charlie write me, ok?

FYI--everyone---Rosie is a dissociative identity within a lady that lives in Europe.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:35 am

ok, ill help charlie to write an email to you.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:31 am

rosie wrote:ok, ill help charlie to write an email to you.
I received little Charlie's email.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:44 pm

Hi Rosie - How are you doing today??? :smile:

rosie

Post by rosie » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:24 pm

im ok thank you. how are you? the baby is 3 weeks old today and he is getting cute i guess. i dont like being woken up at night tho!