altars

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

gabby247771

altars

Post by gabby247771 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:55 pm

When altars go to jesus,,why is that?? and do they just stay there??? I know it is part of the inner healing and intergration process,,but who determinded that is the standard procedure for intergration..Ive had so so so many and that was the process,,,but is there any scriptures to state that is what jesus wants us to do??? I just have not found any scriptures on this part.. and once intergrated,,are they still with jesus after left there?? I didnt understand that processs..

ty
Have a Blessed Day! for it is Written: I will never leave you, nor forsake you!

Live for God Destroy the pricipalities of Darkeness!!!!

mike3
Moderator Staff

Jesus came to heal the broken hearted

Post by mike3 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:59 pm

Sweetheart,

It is my understanding that Alters are considered broken pieces of a person's heart (or soul).

King David said...

Scorn has broken my heart and has left me helpless; I looked for sympathy, but there was none, for comforters, but I found none.
Psalm 69:19-21

Jesus said...

The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luke 4:17-19

Yes the bible speaks of a broken heart and that is one of the things Jesus came to do.

Jesus loves you and will heal you. Do not be afraid.

Look here on Great Bible study for some information...

www.greatbiblestudy.com/dissociative_id ... sorder.php

Mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

gabby247771

ty

Post by gabby247771 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:32 pm

ty

I understand the process and have read the site

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

ty
oh im not afraid,,i was wondering once they go to jesus,,where do they go from there??
intergration??

ty
ty

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:37 pm

After Jesus brings healing to the alters the alters will join the core person's soul.

Jesus heals them and they move into the soul.

My alters report after receiving healing from Jesus but prior to rejoining my soul seeing Giant wings held over my soul as if protecting it and/or healing it.

I have had many alters rejoin my soul. It has changed me for the positive.

Mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

gabby247771

ty

Post by gabby247771 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:32 am

ty.. i just needed to know when I am intergrated.

+)
I never felt fragmented even though I was,,so I guess I am trying to figure out if I should feel this completeness everyone talks about..
I didnt even know I had altars until into deliverance,,So maybe I should not feel any different then.

+)

ty

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: ty

Post by Rescuer » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:41 pm

gabby247771 wrote:ty.. i just needed to know when I am intergrated.

+)
I never felt fragmented even though I was,,so I guess I am trying to figure out if I should feel this completeness everyone talks about..
I didnt even know I had altars until into deliverance,,So maybe I should not feel any different then.

+)

ty
:wave: Hi sister, YES, you will feel different. When Jesus heals you feel better (I can promise you will not feel the same). Jesus came to heal the brokenhearted.

Who has been ministering to you & how did you come to the conclusion that you have been parts?
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

gabby247771

ty

Post by gabby247771 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:40 pm

independant ministeraria team under rev pasron and is the closest o me in Ohio..
+)
The altars came up in deliverance,,he too is very knowledegable with altars and ancestral dissociations and curses,,He does deliveries weekly and has been ongoing for 8 yrs or so and worked by rev larson in the field,,he was here uring my airing for the new episode rev larson did while here,,But I have full faith in him,,he uses ALL and everything on your site and beliefs are the same,,
he is very kind,,gentle, very patient and does hours of just ministering to me,,
He is true man ofGod.
But thats how the altars came about I didnt know I had them,,they didnt take over or manifest that I can think of,,
Just were there all my life,,but as I look back,,I do remember times my personality was totally different in different situations and with different ppl and around kids, teens ect..my whole way I dressed changed,,my emotional state,,I remeber dating days, and would just be an emotional wreck when it was time to go home,,noone would date me,,so now I know why,,it makes alot of sense..the emotional unstability,,the ups and downs in my life,,the failed relationships..emotional roller coaster, and the pattern of thinking,,doing things,thinking,,this isnt LIKE me,,
but it makes alot of sense,,but the inner healing, and intergration,,yes..everyone says I will feel whole and complete,,maybe I am so used to being the way I am I do not know how to feel any diffeently..like having to re acclimate,,

ty
ty
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

gabby247771

Re: ty

Post by gabby247771 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:47 pm

Exorcist wrote:
gabby247771 wrote:ty.. i just needed to know when I am intergrated.

+)

+)

ty
:wave: Hi sister, YES, you will feel different. When Jesus heals you feel better (I can promise you will not feel the same). Jesus came to heal the brokenhearted.

Who has been ministering to you & how did you come to the conclusion that you have been parts?
oooooops meant a team uneder rev larson...independant ministry team in Ohio...trained under him and spent time in the field with him hands on experience with him..ect...

And,,,,how do I order ooks on your site..I read through but didnt see where I can get books,
ty
ty

+)

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:59 pm

:wave: Thank you for sharing sister. I'm very happy to know you are getting some help right now with this.

The 20 books I have written are out of print (there were a limited priniting). However, a few of my books can be obtained through the web. Look at Christian Book.com and put my name in. You'll find it there and other major bookselling websites.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."