Ancient Ancestral Dissociation

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue May 05, 2009 7:28 pm

For about an hour we battled many evil spirits that held captive an ancestral dissociative identity, a 60ish year old Hawaiian woman by the name of, “Kilouhuna,” who was within a body of a 21 year old Christian lady. For many years she had wanted to communicate with the other parts in this 21 year old but she was forbidden to do so as these vicious and vile spirits held her in chains, but in the power of the blood of Jesus, she was released and spoke to me in a Hawaiian like accent.

“I do not care to be in this young girl’s body.”

I understand but do you know Jesus and His love for you?

“Why, yes, I do love Jesus, but an evil spirit had taken me just before Kilouhuna died and I have been in five different bodies. I desire to be back with Kilouhuna,” she revealed to me.

Kilouhuna was born in 1944 on the island of Oahu prior to Hawaii joining the Union. We discovered that Kilouhuna was a believer, but she was a believer that had demons (as a result of generational occultism) and was never delivered of those demons and one of the evil spirits within her, just prior to her death, took a broken part of Kilouhuna and had her travel to various bodies and souls over the past sixty plus years. It was also revealed that the reason the demons took her, to this particular 21 year old, was due to the fact that the spirits desired to hold captive Kilouhuna within someone that they didn’t think would ever experience deliverance as this young girl was deeply involved in the occult. Isn’t God awesome as the demons and their wicked plans did not succeed but God’s mighty plans did!

After Kilouhuna was released from her prison and freed from demons she was so happy and ready to go back to Kilouhuna. We allowed her to leave in the name of Jesus and she readily did so.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed May 06, 2009 11:46 am

now thats amazing. God is so good
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

martha m. roessner

inner healing

Post by martha m. roessner » Mon May 25, 2009 9:37 pm

[Edited by demoncasterouter. Welcome to the forum. We are not here to debate this subject. Thank you for your understanding.]

Jewels

Post by Jewels » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:24 pm

I am going to ask some questions in here partly because i don't want a new thread up and running with my name on it. Here i feel the subject may be safe as its lodged and embedded in a older thread. I have been a subject on a atheist website who have ridiculed and mocked my posts and threads and i don't want to give them new artillery.They may find it anyhow but i have A CHANCE OF THIS GOING UNNOTICED HERE. IM WEARY WITH MY BUSINESS AND HEART BE SHREDDED ON OTHER SITES WHO DON'T KNOW OR CARE A WIT ABOUT ME., Anyhow im leaving within days for awhile but before i did i wanted to ask Jay and anyone who knows about this some questions.
This is a bit complicated and im still not feeling well from a inner ear infection.
i was in another deliverance session with the team working with me in California. It was three hours long. There was a lot uncovered and it had to do with why i have horrendous ear infections and why the months of S Aug, Sept and Oct have been bad months for me.Things were revealed and renounced and repentance made for things done in my generational line. I do believe God has set in motion freedom and deliverance in these areas and am looking forward to these ear infections becoming a thing of the past or if i do get them being very mild and healing easily;y and that the months of summer( late summer) will be around to a time of joy and victory and fun for me and not torment, fear and attack.
But that's was a side issue dealt with. Something else popped up that reminded me of this subject. We prayed about it . Even my counselor though familiar with this subject was not really learned about in depth. So to understand some of it i came here the only place i have ever heard talk about this subject.

I have to give u some back ground.
I for one have always had a affinity for the ocean. I love the sea and see pulled to it in certain seasons. I though when i gett here have gotten into trouble. Once there strange things happen and i get into sin. The last time i went i was sick with the same ear infection that i have now and was not able to fully enjoy it with my family. That was 10 years ago. The deliverance session dealt a lot with the Viking back ground in my family tree.
My prayer partner the last time we addressed the Viking thing ( about three months ago) had a vision of a ear up to a sea shell. I think it was one of those big ones.
I reminded her of that and more we prayed and sought God things came up and a thread or a flow on thing was popping up and it had to do with the ocean.
One.. i have a deep desire for the sea. yet i fear it.I watch things on TV that have to do with the sea ,, including anythign to do with the Bermuda triangle.... Hurricanes and ocean waves.( it was revealed that someone in my family tree died in the Bermuda triangle)
I also have my bathroom decorated in sea shells and other sea things.
Now,,, i made a painting. The painting the last time i saw it was at the fair where i got sick and had to be taken to the hospital. I have not seen the painting scene.
It was something i painted about two years ago., I t was what i thought was pretty, It was a woman in a garment from about the 17 or 18th century, Blouse waist clincher and skirt with a apron.She had red hair in the daylight and her face was turned towards the ocean. She was in a garden and looking to the sea. The sea was a harbor with a island in the distance. She was looking and waiting., I planned on putting a ship coming around the Island but i just dint get to it. The painting now where ever it is , is still hass is ,, a woman waiting for a ship/
MY prayer partner seen in the spirit a woman in a white apron waiting . She was in a white apron. MY prayer partner said she had black hair though but she sensed what she saw at night. She sensed the woman was waiting to hear a ship come in that never would. She grew bitter waiting.
Now when i was 17 or 18 at the beach i met a man and spent time with him in a" romantic "setting on the beach and felt he was my soul mate. I wanted more then a one night stand ,,but something told me when he dropped me off at the hotel i was staying at with my dad,,,' u will never see him again". I can still see him looking at me as he went into the elevator. I was suppose to see him the next night but was left stranded a the beach....waiting....
I looked for him and tried to contact him but i only spoke once to him by phone. Though i ran up my moms phone bill and became obsessed with finding him even trying to get back to the same resort... i ended up on the wrong breach town by the same name wondering the beaches looking like a runaway. This is when God spoke tome about getting my life right and from there on things started happening that would eventually culminate in me renewing my relationship with him ( but more heartache with another ' boyfriend" would happen before that would happen).
I also have for many years loved a song called " Brandy , your a fine girl" Its a song sang by a group called the "Looking Glass" and LOVE IT! have for years and even my husband would tell u its one of favorite songs. Its a song about a girl who falls in love with a man who makes his living on the sea and leaves her saying his only commitment is to the ocean. It ends with her still in .love with him,,, with only a silver chain to remind her of him.

Now,,what im asking.,,, this painting and the love of this song and the feelings and attachment to the painting and song and what happened to me at 17,,, could this be some sort of curse at work. Also could ancestral memory be at work here,,, coming through the painting and this song that i loved deeply. Why i liked the song ,, why i painted the painting seem to me now to be a ancestral memory coming through.
Please tell me anything that comes to u and i want to understand more of this. I renounced the song and if i find the painting will burn it. But could the love of this song and me painting the image of the is woman and what happened tome all have something to do about this subject.
It would help me understand some things about my life and things i have yearned and done .ILL l be gone from the forum by Yom Kippur so would like to discuss this. Even the l;Lady from California didn't know much about this though she seemed slightly familiar. with the subject ( My prayer partner whose name i wont give out is growing to and cant know everything...)Jay you seem t o know about it so if u have time please pray and share with me anything from the Holy spirit., or ur own wisdom u have gained from him on this subject and how it looks to be pertaining tot me. It would put to closure on some things. s this ancestral ,memory at work here...
Theres noone else to ask but here..../color]

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Hi, sister in Jesus,

I hope you stick around as we appreciate YOU as you are part of our family. Yes, it appears to me that one of the reasons you are under demonic attack is due to the fact that we are in the midst of several unholy high days that increases the demonic activity in our midst. Moreover, the demons around you are strengthened by this and as such you feel their heightened afflictions.

It is my belief that you need incarnational ministry to investigate the deeper elements of the soul that are in view. Ministry via the phone, the internet is going to be extremely limited to deal with the deeper issues of the soul that might include ancestral dissociation which you might have.

Blessings to you & your precious family in God's holy love.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Jewels

Post by Jewels » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Jesus said that his people on earth are a body. That body as many parts and have different jobs. I see the ministry I have been in a ministry doing a part of the work Jesus desires in me. They have been part of the solution'. But i agree that there may be a different part of the body that i need.
But i don't have the money or the ability to go to such far off places that deal with this. Just like the man Gardener a needed Jesus to come to him... if i need deeper more intense ministry... somebody will have to meet me half way./
Jesus knows this. He also knows when and the how of what i need so right now im needing to depend on him o open such doors.
The place in California is great but even the counselor who has been approved to work with people i sent learned well in this subject....
I will burn the painting if it shows up and i told God i wont seek to listen to song anymore..
Beyond that im not sure what to do.,.
Maybe what we prayed for was enough.?
What is incarnational ministry?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:47 am

Jewels wrote:Jesus said that his people on earth are a body. That body as many parts and have different jobs. I see the ministry I have been in a ministry doing a part of the work Jesus desires in me. They have been part of the solution'. But i agree that there may be a different part of the body that i need.
But i don't have the money or the ability to go to such far off places that deal with this. Just like the man Gardener a needed Jesus to come to him... if i need deeper more intense ministry... somebody will have to meet me half way./
Jesus knows this. He also knows when and the how of what i need so right now im needing to depend on him o open such doors.
The place in California is great but even the counselor who has been approved to work with people i sent learned well in this subject....
I will burn the painting if it shows up and i told God i wont seek to listen to song anymore..
Beyond that im not sure what to do.,.
Maybe what we prayed for was enough.?
What is incarnational ministry?
:wave: Incarnational ministry is simply in person ministry as opposed to ministry from a distance.

Jewels

Post by Jewels » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:20 am

OK......
But that's not p[possible. Not the kind of ministry i think u would advise.
I would most likely have to travel hundreds of miles and with a wallet full and that is not possible., right now.
I have to use the means available to me or i wont have any ministry at all.Is what i shared though sound like this ancestral projection thing. I don't know if its a dead relative of mine or someone else. As u are familiar with it does this have a ring to your ears as being what u are talking about here, or am i running down a bunny trail here?I Dont want to be a spiritual hypochondriac.Could negative emotions and be transmitted down to lets say me... and the memory encoded somewhere in my consciousness and even leading me to repeat some of the same mistakes.
Trying to understand... and make the pieces fit..I don't think theirs anythign else on-the internet about this but this forum but ill keep looking.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Hi sister in Jesus, like I said, this would be best determined by in person ministry. These deep spiritual issues can be best evaluated via incarnational ministry.

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:39 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: SHALOM RESCUER ,this is a testimony I believe, let me tell you what happened. On the 7 october I was reading your post on the ''ancestral dissociation'' I was wondering about a dream I had some time ago when I asked ''THE LORD'' why I suffered of 'hay fever', in the dream I saw a handsome man in his 30 arguing with a beautiful young girl, in a private cobbled large close, I could see a stone made building and it seeemed like an old miniature castle, the girl was standing in front of a door ,very old with a very large lock ,inside I could see it was full of 'bales of hay',I never heard a word of what they said, but she was very upset, then he locked her in the room with the hay, and I saw him walking away the path was upward.I always wondered if she died in that place ,becouse of the hay, with an asthma attack, for some years I was very ill with severe asthma, in 2005 I was in ER, and was told that if I had not gone to hospital I would had been gone within the hour and not even been aware,there was very little oxigen left in my blood.ON the 7 I decided to read and wanted to help any part in me,I have experienced crying and talking in a strange language and it is was like it was someone in distress, as I was reading and taking notes to help me understand,I got to the point where you said to tell the part to be healed by 'THE LORD JESUS',at this point I was crying and speaking in such a distressing way,I could feel her pain ,I did what you said ,I asked the part to be healed and set free in ''THE LORD JESUS NAME'',I felt such peace and relif,,I just knew when she was at last 'free in JESUS NAME'.I STILL feel overwhelmed by this,and HAVE SINCE come under attack from the enemy,but I feel better in every area of my life,I feel more at peace,I now know that whoever she was ,now has peace.I am finding out about family members,and I know that there was a lot of sexual sin,adultery on my father side,apparently my greatgrandfather had four wemen , he was wealthy,and I believe I know the place he was from ,the last time I was there I was very ill,when I got home I vomited , and felt very strange.Thank you for blessing me,this has been a awesome experience,I believe in what you do,THE LORD BE WITH YOU AND YOURS ALWAYS AND FOREVER,in 'JESUS CHRIST', AGAPE LOVE :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: LU... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:45 pm

I FORGOT TO SAY THAT I AM HEALED OF ASTHMA,PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ,BY HIS STRIPES I AM HEALED,GLORY TO ADONAI,ALLELUHJA ,ALLELUHJA,ALLELUHJA,SHALOM LU... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:23 am

:crying: :clapping: :crying: :clapping: That made my day. It truly did!

My dear friend thank YOU for sharing, all praise to our loving living Savior Jesus! This is incredible. There are so many needing a healing touch, even their broken parts, of the love of Jesus.

Jesus adores you. Keep me updated. Wow!

:wave:

Bev

Post by Bev » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Yea God!!! Thank you for Luciana's healing!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness!!! 2 Peter 1:3,4

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:41 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

LUCIANA

AN UPDATE AND TO WISH ''BLESSINGS TO ALL IN ''CHRIST ''

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:28 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: SHALOM ,DEAR RESCUER I FEEL SO BLESSED,I HAVE MORE PEACE,AND SEE THINGS MORE CLEARLY,I SLEEP MORE AND THE INSOMNIA HAS STOPPED,NOW I WANT TO SLEEP MORE, I HAD TO TAKE THE DECISION TO HAVE MY OWN ROOM, AND NOW I SLEEP IN A SINGLE BED,LET ME EXPLAIN, SLEEPING WITH MY HUSBAND WAS IMPOSSIBLE, I HAD INSOMNIA,KEPT WAKING UP,HAD TERRIBLE DREAMS, I JUST FELT DISTURBED BY EVIL FORCES,WHILE HE SNORED AWAY,I HAVE TOLD HIM TO AKNOWLEDGE THAT HE HAS EVIL SPIRITS,AND NEEDS DELIVERANCE BUT HE REFUSES,AND SAID THAT HE ASKED ''THE LORD ''TO FORGIVE HIM,STILL HE CAN BE VERY EVIL WITH WORDS TOWARDS ME,AND ALSO BEHAVIOUR,MY DAUGHTER HAS ASKED ME TO GO AND LIVE WITH HER AND HER HUSBAND, SHE SAID'' MUM I SEE HOW HE TORMENTS YOU'',I TOLD HER THAT I CAN BY THE GRACE OF ''MY HEAVENLY FATHER AND MY FAITH IN THE LORD JESUS AND THE HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT''OVERCOME IT AND THIS IS MY HOME,I AM STAYING ,IF HE WANT TO GO ,HE CAN DO SO.THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP AND PRAYERS I RECEIVED FROM THE MINISTRY,THE LORD BLESS YOU RICHLY,AGAPE LOVE LU..... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: