Ancient Ancestral Dissociation

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Ancient Ancestral Dissociation

Post by Rescuer » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:40 am

Ancestral (Generational) Dissociation

There is very little on this subject anywhere in the world. But, as we continue to minister to people who have dissociation it is important we better understand all the elements of dissociation.

Believers are discovering when assisting individuals with dissociation that in some severe cases there are ancestral (or generational) dissociation. This is something we have come across in some cases. Essentially, it is the reality of the soul fragmenting in an ancestor and the broken part being transmitted, spiritually, in a generational manner.

We know sin & curses can be transmitted to future generations so we shouldn't be surprised that broken parts of the mind can be trasmitted by demonic powers…

“The Lord is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of their fathers to the third and fourth generation” (see Numbers 14).

Dr. Manbir Singh rightly explains that as many, “…hereditary diseases are passed on within families from one generation to the next. Just as children may inherit normal features such as brown eyes or curly hair from one or both parents, children can also inherit certain disorders."

He goes on...

"Whether or not a specific trait or disorder is inherited is determined by hereditary material called "genes." Genes are the units of hereditary material. They contain coded instructions which direct the development of every cell and tissue in the human body. You might think of genes as blueprints, specifying how the body will develop and function.”

Just as traits can be transmitted through the hereditary material called genes, pieces of a ancestor’s broken soul (the mind & emotions specifically) can be transmitted through the family bloodline. To better grasp this spiritual reality one needs to take a look at the doctrine of man.

Allow me to preface in saying that the doctrine of man that the Church Councils & the Church Fathers, through the centuries dealt with, did not cover or grapple with the issues of dissociation, as they were without the knowledge of dissociation (the fact that the heart can be broken), though the ability / capability to dissociate has been around since Adam. It's just the Body of Christ didn't realize this could occur until the medical community came across this reality last century (though some believers may have understood earlier).

The Body of Christ is still being enlightened by the Holy Spirit on this subject. The metaphysical, spiritual, mystical (in the supernatural sense) elements are still being explored and understood.

Understanding the Composition of Humanity

Believers worldwide agree on some essentials, in regards to the composition of man.

1. Man is created by God.
2. Man is a sinner in need of a Savior.
3. Man is made up of the material and immaterial.
4. Man will experience a resurrection.

There are some non-essentials that believers differ on. For example, is humanity dichotomous or trichotomous. I, personally, believe man, is trichotomous.

1Thess. 5:23-24 states, "May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it."

Hebrews 4:13 states, "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart,"

Man has a spirit, soul, and body.

Another issue that the Body of Christ differs on is the subject of the fragmentation of the soul nature.

I believe the soul, however, can fragment (which the Bible clearly points out when referring to the heart being broken) and as such can be transmitted, spiritually, generationally (which is the topic of this discussion).

The spirit is spiritual (John 3:6, 1 Corinthians 5:5). The spirit will enter eternity upon death, of those who know Christ as Savior. However, the soul, remember can be broken (and as such demons can take advantage of the brokenness and transmit the parts) to future generations (like they do with curses and diseases if the person has not experienced the healing power of Jesus). The spirit though is indwelt with the Holy Spirit and as such cannot be touched by Satan or demons.

Transmitting Broken Parts

Satan can do all kinds of things to the body (and parts of the soul) to believers even after death. Jude tells us that even the "body of Moses" was a subject of dispute as Michael, the angel, and the devil was disputing over the body of this dear believer. Broken parts of the soul can also be disputed if a spiritual right has been given to a part of the soul (not the spirit however when speaking of a born again believer). Demons can assist with the transmission of parts to future generations.

Ministering to those with Ancestral Dissociation

Many victims of generational dissociation will speak of possessing an ancient memory that has nothing to do with their life and experience. This ancient memory is within the mind (the soul). This memory has been passed down through the generations (and with the memory is an ancient broken part from an ancient ancestor).

Speak to the memory in the name of Jesus. Often times a broken part carrying the ancient memory will speak (as dissociative identites will often do). Communicate to the part and ask the part to give the hurt/pain of the memory (as it usually involves trauma & pain) to Jesus Christ. Then ask the ancient part to go to Jesus. As the ancient part is a part of someone from a prior generation and as such one should not allow the part to become one with them.

Often times, an evil spirit will be present with the ancient part and the demon(s) will need to expelled in the name of Christ (ensure you find out what right it was holding onto--the generational spiritual right).

The Resurrection will be Wholeness

Be mindful that at the resurrection, the natural (the body & soul) will be restored by the triune God. So all ancient parts of believers will be whole at the resurrection. We will receive our bodies at the rapture.

1 Corinthians 15 speaks on this:

I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."

The change will be complete, the wholeness will be final --the change includes the body & soul.
Last edited by Rescuer on Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

gabby247771

ancestors

Post by gabby247771 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:35 pm

well
this i definitely can relate too..i think I mentioned it before..but in deliverance I had many mnay many many curses on my lineage,,so,,not only dealing with altars,witches,curses,I found myself in ancestral curses too,,which mine consisted of subconscienlly going back to the moment and time where the exact curse was placed and broke,, Ive been to Germany,France,Egypt,Philistine.ppl need to understand, this is not demonic it is actually a blessing, I was living a moment in my memory God wanted to bring to attention..ex:
I found my self in the bottom of a ship, i could see the moment (through the ancestor that was on the ship was like being her but in a memory form) I was a pilgrim..and not I but my ancestor was looking around and could see the Nina the Pinta and was afraid, I re-lived her FEAR!!! I felt her fear!! so thru deliverance like an altar more less..the demon that came thru that time had to come forth and cast out and the person go to jesus like an later..and it is done!!

I have spoke french, german, indian, egyptian ect,,but not me it was my encestors memory I was reliving..and heres how God works,,eventhough am in deliverance my friend was pulled into it because i could see HIS visions he had, so here to find out,HIS ancestors were liked to MY ancestors in the 1700s..and BOTh our families were cursed at the same time at the same moment because they were together then,,,it is no different then dealing with an altar, but I find it a blessing,,I really do not need to research my lineage now,,Ive been there, ived thier memory and pain and truamas..
So,,,alot of the pain and depression I feel is not even MINE to carry..food for thought..
EX:I had a pounding headache suddenly, and my ribs hurt, i said God where is this coming from?? well all the sudden I seen myself in a torture room in a dungeon, i knew it was of ancestral, so all i could do was ask jesus to go to her and take her, and he did, and it lifted,,,
so i just wanted the minister to know to be looking for this kind of thing,, I never video tape my session but I should have it is good training material,,and ministers could really benefit to see this happen, I myself ,,am ready for it to end,, but Gods in control..but I blamed demons for EVERYTHING..when here..some of it was ancestral I was feeling..hurt,pain,sorrow,depression..so thats wh I was depleted all day..taking on all that sorrow that wasnt mine.So when I get a sudden offset of fear or anxiety I know where it is comming from..
Also if anyone in deliverance...finds they have always had a certain thing just pop in thier head for no reason (EX; I ALWAYS would see this little girl in a box car looking at nazi soldiers and naked ppl lined up) and this went on for years, it would like be in the back of my mind all the time..just thinking ok,,I am seeing something..but now.this moment was finally brought up,,dealt with and broke off my family..so..i always say..if there is something always popping up or ligering in your mind it is worth the effort to check it out,,God allows the subconscience to come forth and your in GOOD hands!!!

i hope this helps and makes sense...it does need addressed,,
I will be more then happy to answer anything about this,,Ive lived it many times,,many many many..

=)
Have a Blessed Day! for it is Written: I will never leave you, nor forsake you!

Live for God Destroy the pricipalities of Darkeness!!!!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: ancestors

Post by Rescuer » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:57 pm

gabby247771 wrote:Also if anyone in deliverance...finds they have always had a certain thing just pop in thier head for no reason (EX; I ALWAYS would see this little girl in a box car looking at nazi soldiers and naked ppl lined up) and this went on for years, it would like be in the back of my mind all the time..just thinking ok,,I am seeing something..but now.this moment was finally brought up,,dealt with and broke off my family..so..i always say..if there is something always popping up or ligering in your mind it is worth the effort to check it out,,God allows the subconscience to come forth and your in GOOD hands!!!

i hope this helps and makes sense...it does need addressed,,
I will be more then happy to answer anything about this,,Ive lived it many times,,many many many..
I appreciate you sharing this & experience. We are seeing more of this in cases where dissociation is present. The bold is key...if one remembers something that they never have experienced themselves and is an ancient historical event then there could be ancestral dissociation present.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

gabby247771

hi

Post by gabby247771 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:33 pm

I wanted to ask..why do you think God wants someone to go to a specific time and place to break all these curses off??
I said the curse breaking prayer so so so many times,,but still find myself going to specifics,,,why would that be??
I ask..because if jesus took all the curses to the cross,,,would it not cover generational things?? I was told that was more for sinful nature to redeem us from the curses of the Law...but the enemy is still seeking who he can devour,,I am just looking for clarity!

ty
+)
Have a Blessed Day! for it is Written: I will never leave you, nor forsake you!

Live for God Destroy the pricipalities of Darkeness!!!!

Anonymz

Re: Ancient Ancestral Dissociation

Post by Anonymz » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:08 pm

Jay Bartlett wrote:Ancestral (Generational) Dissociation

Dr. Manbir Singh rightly explains that as many, “…hereditary diseases are passed on within families from one generation to the next. Just as children may inherit normal features such as brown eyes or curly hair from one or both parents, children can also inherit certain disorders."

He goes on...

"Whether or not a specific trait or disorder is inherited is determined by hereditary material called "genes." Genes are the units of hereditary material. They contain coded instructions which direct the development of every cell and tissue in the human body. You might think of genes as blueprints, specifying how the body will develop and function.”

Just as traits can be transmitted through the hereditary material called genes, pieces of a ancestor’s broken soul (the mind & emotions specifically) can be transmitted through the family bloodline. To better grasp this spiritual reality one needs to take a look at the doctrine of man.

I believe the soul, however, can fragment (which the Bible clearly points out when referring to the heart being broken) and as such can be transmitted, spiritually, generationally (which is the topic of this discussion). ..........................

Many victims of generational dissociation will speak of possessing an ancient memory that has nothing to do with their life and experience. This ancient memory is within the mind (the soul). This memory has been passed down through the generations (and with the memory is an ancient broken part from an ancient ancestor).

Speak to the memory in the name of Jesus. Often times a broken part carrying the ancient memory will speak (as dissociative identites will often do). Communicate to the part and ask the part to give the hurt/pain of the memory (as it usually involves trauma & pain) to Jesus Christ. Then ask the ancient part to go to Jesus. As the ancient part is a part of someone from a prior generation and as such one should not allow the part to become one with them.

Often times, an evil spirit will be present with the ancient part and the demon(s) will need to expelled in the name of Christ (ensure you find out what right it was holding onto--the generational spiritual right)...............

I was shocked to see this, because you are only the second person EVER that I have heard talk on this subject or even mention it.

I also believe that this is the reason so many people like us accept reincarnation and have a problem rejecting that belief because the memories are so real.

In my own case I REMEMBER! Down to vivid details, Once I flashed back to ancient Egypt, I remember walking through the valley of the Kings. I remembered a medication that was mixed, what it consisted of, a few gross things as well, things that there is no way I should have known. I researched it, contacted someone. Indeed it was a formula for birth control the ancients used, women went to their temples to get it.

I also have alters that speak foreign languages. I have dreamed of other places and woke up speaking old languages without even realizing.

I was MAJOR New Age before becoming Christian. Because it was the only thing that made sense. My alter voices were explained as Spirit guides, my ancestral memories as past lives. Most Christians are afraid of people like us and do not understand us. It took someone who did understand to show me I did not know the real Jesus.

This article is great, other researchers in the medical field, even non-christian are discovering that we do indeed carry memory in every cell of our body.

Another thing, not sure if any one here has heard of this, but my ancestors believed that one could escape death through a ritual at the moment of the body dying, they call the persons now inhabiting the descendants the "Old Ones". They are waiting time out until they find a suitable body, thus the term, "The old Ones are waiting". Not in the Lovecraft sense of course, I mean in a spiritual sense. It is a bizarre occult belief, but perhaps this explains that as well, they inherit the memories and maybe even the spirits/demons of those who die through a ritual manner.

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:49 pm

Ancestral (Generational) Dissociation

There is very little on this subject anywhere in the world. But, as we continue to minister to people who have dissociation it is important we better understand all the elements of dissociation.

Believers are discovering when assisting individuals with dissociation that in some severe cases there are ancestral (or generational) dissociation. This is something we have come across in some cases. Essentially, it is the reality of the soul fragmenting in an ancestor and the broken part being transmitted, spiritually, in a generational manner.

We know sin & curses can be transmitted to future generations so we shouldn't be surprised that broken parts of the mind can be trasmitted by demonic powers…

“The Lord is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of their fathers to the third and fourth generation” (see Numbers 14).

He goes on...

Allow me to preface in saying that the doctrine of man that the Church Councils & the Church Fathers, through the centuries dealt with, did not cover or grapple with the issues of dissociation, as they were without the knowledge of dissociation (the fact that the heart can be broken), though the ability / capability to dissociate has been around since Adam. It's just the Body of Christ didn't realize this could occur until the medical community came across this reality last century (though some believers may have understood earlier).

The Body of Christ is still being enlightened by the Holy Spirit on this subject. The metaphysical, spiritual, mystical (in the supernatural sense) elements are still being explored and understood.
:( That scares me :help:

Daniella

Post by Daniella » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:36 am

Jay Bartlett wrote:
  • Transmitting Broken Parts

Satan can do all kinds of things to the body (and parts of the soul) to believers even after death. Jude tells us that even the "body of Moses" was a subject of dispute as Michael, the angel, and the devil was disputing over the body of this dear believer. Broken parts of the soul can also be disputed if a spiritual right has been given to a part of the soul (not the spirit however when speaking of a born again believer). Demons can assist with the transmission of parts to future generations.
If the soul can continue to live even after death, then what does DEATH really mean?!

I'm really confused!!!! :?
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and He in whom I trust

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:37 pm

Daniella wrote:Jay Bartlett wrote:
  • Transmitting Broken Parts

If the soul can continue to live even after death, then what does DEATH really mean?!

I'm really confused!!!! :?
Upon death, the spirit (the eternal aspect of man) goes on to eternity.

Daniella

Post by Daniella » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:06 pm

Jay Bartlett wrote:
  • Upon death, the spirit (the eternal aspect of man) goes on to eternity.
what do you mean by 'eternity', HEAVEN?!

Also, if the spirit goes to 'eternity' where does the soul go?!
or
what does it do?!

Till now i was thinking that after death we will be 'sleeping' somewhere until Lord Jesus Christ comes to receive us. Though i fully couldn't comprehend what this 'sleeping' also meant! :?

I was of this view because of the below verses.

Do i sound very dumb?! :embarrassed:
Anyways, can't help it! :|
  • Job 14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.

Psa 88:10 Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee?

Psa 115:17 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and He in whom I trust

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:46 pm

Daniella wrote:Jay Bartlett wrote:
  • Upon death, the spirit (the eternal aspect of man) goes on to eternity.
what do you mean by 'eternity', HEAVEN?!
Those who know Jesus, upon death will be with Jesus.

In Luke 23, "Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."

Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

In Luke 16, "The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried. In hell, where he was in torment,"

Upon death you either with the Lord Jesus or in hell.
Also, if the spirit goes to 'eternity' where does the soul go?!
or
what does it do?!
Your soul is an immaterial aspect of your composition and as such will be with you. Though, it appears that broken parts of the "soul" nature (not the spirit) can be transmitted.
Till now i was thinking that after death we will be 'sleeping' somewhere until Lord Jesus Christ comes to receive us. Though i fully couldn't comprehend what this 'sleeping' also meant! :?

I was of this view because of the below verses.

Do i sound very dumb?! :embarrassed:
Anyways, can't help it! :|
These are very good questions, I hope I have answered them.

The apostle Paul tells us in Phillippians 1, "I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far;"

I understand some believers in Christ embrace the view of soul sleep. I believe upon death as the apostle Paul stated you will be with Christ (not in a sleep state) if you know Him!

Daniella

Post by Daniella » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:56 pm

Thank you Jay for helping me understand the scriptures! :wave:

I'm finding it difficult to understand about 'Ancestral Dissociation' unlike alters/parts in a living person.

This is not because of any other views, 'coz i almost don't know anything about 'soul sleep' to embrace it.

I got this 'view', sleeping after coming upon similar scriptures when reading the Bible.

I still have some doubts.

Isn't heaven a place of praise and worship?!
As Jesus is in heaven and after death if we are going to be with Jesus,
won't we be actively praising and worshiping Him?!

Then why does the Bible say after death we will be sleeping and be silent?!

If after death, a person(spirit+soul) is supposed to be silent,
then how will even a part of a soul be widely awake somewhere and be not silent?

Isn't heaven a place of wholeness, fullness?!
How can we be there with a part of our soul missing?

Isn't 'spirit+soul' the whole person?

Then is that person technically dead or not?:?

I'm not at all against this 'Ancient ancestral dissociation' just because i don't understand.
I just want to understand it as i understood about alters/DID/MPD.
I want to know about the magnificent works of the Lord!
I just don't want to be ignorant. :help:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:58 pm

Daniella wrote: Isn't heaven a place of praise and worship?!
As Jesus is in heaven and after death if we are going to be with Jesus,
won't we be actively praising and worshiping Him?!

Then why does the Bible say after death we will be sleeping and be silent?!

If after death, a person(spirit+soul) is supposed to be silent,
then how will even a part of a soul be widely awake somewhere and be not silent?
The apostle Paul tells us in Phillippians 1, "I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far;"

2 Cor. 5:8, "we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord."

If you know Jesus, you will forever be with Him.

With Jesus there is LIFE! We will be forever praising Him for all of eternity.
Isn't heaven a place of wholeness, fullness?!
How can we be there with a part of our soul missing?
Yes, your spirit will be complete in Him (your body will not be present until the resurrection). Furthermore the Scriptures tells us that we are complete in Him RIGHT NOW, in Colossians 2.
Isn't 'spirit+soul' the whole person?
The body is made up of three parts--body, soul, and spirit. We will experience wholeness with the body & soul at the resurrection (see 1 Corinthians 15 for a detailed explanation of this reality).

The Resurrection will be Wholeness

Be mindful that at the resurrection, the natural (the body & soul) will be restored by the triune God. So all ancient parts of believers will be whole at the resurrection. We will receive our bodies at the rapture.

1 Corinthians 15 speaks on this:

I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."

The change will be complete, the wholeness will be final --the change includes the body & soul.

Let me know if this helps. God bless you.

Jay

student

Post by student » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:05 am

Where is this in the bible? I get dissociation, but ancestral? could you explain this to me using scripture? I do not understand.
John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Daniella

Post by Daniella » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Dear Jay,:wave:

I took time to reply 'coz i was searching for a scripture that i suddenly remembered reading a long time before and i found it only today. (Do remember that I'm just a starter in Christ.:embarrassed:)

Yes, Man = Body+Spirit+Soul. I understand that.
I was trying to understand about what you said and i remembered about some characters, whose after death experiences are mentioned in the Bible.

1. Abraham
2. The poor man(Lazarus)
3. The rich man
4. Jesus Christ

Now these characters as far as i know were not asleep somewhere but were as active as on earth. The rich man and the poor man were interacting with each other. And in Jesus' case, He preached to the 'spirits' in 'prison' after His death.
  • 1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
    1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison
    1Pe 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah,while the ark was a preparing, wherein few that is, eight souls were saved by water.
    1Pe 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

1Pe 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered inG1722 the flesh hath ceased from sin;
    1Pe 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
    1Pe 4:3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:
    1Pe 4:4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:
    1Pe 4:5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
    1Pe 4:6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Now these are dead people. So, as far as i can understand, 'Death' means the 'sleep' state experienced by our body alone and that clears the doubt on being 'silent' after death. Am I right?!(correct me if I'm wrong).
Also as you mentioned earlier, according to Colosians we are complete in Him RIGHT NOW!
Also, i had doubts on being saved after death. But that is also now answered through the above scriptures.
So far OK! :|
(I think i have understood atleast a little about Ancestral Dissociation.:clapping:)

You have mentioned that:
Broken parts of the soul can also be disputed if a spiritual right has been given to a part of the soul (not the spirit however when speaking of a born again believer). Demons can assist with the transmission of parts to future generations.
Now is it possible for the demon to use a part of a born again christian's soul that hasn't accepted Christ till death, to be transmitted to the next generation? And what will happen to that part if it doesn't accept Christ later also?
Also if a part/parts of a soul of our ancestor which is in us do not accept Christ even when ministered to(it is possible, isn't it?!), then is it possible to cast that ancestral part/parts away from the 'host' like casting away demons?! Why I'm asking this is if this part/parts doesn't accept Christ, then it may have demons attached to it and that will bring terrible hindrances to the host, isn't?

You have mentioned that:
Be mindful that at the resurrection, the natural (the body & soul) will be restored by the triune God. So all ancient parts of believers will be whole at the resurrection

If during resurrection everything will be made whole, then does it mean that even the part/parts of a born again Christian that have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour will be joined to the core person and get saved?!
Also if only a part of a person is saved and not the 'core' person, what will happen to his entire soul?

I know i have been arising a lot of questions. But i like to know about all these if possible!:help:

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:45 am

Also, i had doubts on being saved after death. But that is also now answered through the above scriptures.
So far OK! :|
I don't know if you get saved after death. I think that instance that you mentioned where Jesus went to get the captives when he did is different and it only happened once. Now that we all know and have heard of Jesus I don't know if you can get a chance to get saved when you die. :?