hi

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

karenjoy

hi

Post by karenjoy » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:26 pm

I had some minstry and need more but this does not look possible at this time.

I am finding it difficult to pray I love the Lord but feel a long way from Him.
I have got a fractured soul but do not have lose of time etc. Just am really sad.
karenjoy
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Oh Karen,

I am praying for you sweet lady that you find peace in this storm. There is no way I can take away your pain and put a smile on your face, But Jesus can so I pray now in His name that His arms surround you and comfort you during this dark walk. I pray His light illuminates you and breaks through piercing the darkness and sending light to flood your soul. I pray He brings the right person for your deliverance in Jesus name and also for your after care.

Sadness is hard, but only God can break through that. I cover you in prayer and please know that God is aware of all His children walk through and I would bet money He is crying too. Sometimes you can’t pray and all you can do is cry and call out to Him. Tears do cleanse your soul. I know how that empty prayer feels, believe me when I say we all do. It is painful and it hurts…..but the cross and the tomb are necessary to live the resurrected life……it is necessary, but we have to stand up in faith and surrender to Him.

Sometimes I think how did Jesus feel when He had to walk the walk His Father ordained for Him. How He must have felt, how much trust He had in His father to save and protect Him. I pray for that kind of faith for us all now in Jesus name.

We are being chiseled into an image of Christ….If you allow Him he will chisel until He sees His face in You…..but it hurts….plain and simple we hate it….but will you do it?? Will you allow Him to perfect you? Will I? By his Spirit we can and we will…this site I believe is for people who want to grow into the image of Christ and fulfill our destiny….no matter how dark it gets and how lonely you feel… the light will come back….it always does – it never really leaves, our focus gets off it and onto the darkness. Jesus is always there….He is closer than a brother. We just turn from Him. I pray you find the strength to turn to Him…… I know I find this extremely difficult, but we are called to do it.

I once read that it in the wilderness/fiery trial that you find God. It is necessary and we will walk it together….ok?? We all here have a walk in front of us and it looks impossible. But we serve a God of the impossible….sometimes I wonder when it will be over and sometimes I fear it may never be over. There may be trial after trial until death so we have to strive for peace in the storm……the kind of peace you will can sleep through. I pray that for you now sweet lady – peace..I speak peace into your life…..I speak life into your life. You cannot go back to Egypt…you have to walk through this wilderness and fight your way into the Promised Land….don’t camp out here….there is so much more ahead. :-D
God Bless and hugs to you,
Debra – the original

karenjoy

Post by karenjoy » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Thank you debra
karenjoy
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)