Testing Demons and Dissociative Identities

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:46 pm

mike3 wrote:Karenjoy,

I will pray for you to see Jesus. I've been praying for myself...I will add you to my prayer.

God Bless and Keep you,

Mike

((Exorcist or Robert, If we name demons here on the site. Can some structure of evil call them back out of the pit? In other words do we all need to not name demons?))
Yes, Karen, you are loved here!

When demons are cast out, to the pit, they are there confined. That is why they begged Jesus not to send them there in Luke. The Scripture mentions specific names of demons so I don't think the mentioning of them will do any harm.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:58 pm

This is odd.....I mean I am me - Debra - that was not me, but I suppose it was - is anyone else confused??? :roll: How does one keep track of oneself?

Anywho ....... Karen sweetie....I pray with all my heart that you not only find Jesus but that you walk hand in hand with Him the REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! :-D

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:04 pm

Debra,

Karen is not, I think, an alter of yours. Shes like you and me, still working toward Freedom in the Lord!!

Please be encouraged! My alter activity increased, so to speak, after I started STIRRING things up in the Holy and Mighty Name of Jesus!!

Thats what you've been doing. Hold fast to salvation and the Name of Jesus. Do not be discouraged!

Jesus stepped in and helped you! Bless His Holy Name.

Please remember to call only on God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit) for help!

God Bless and Keep you,

Mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:07 pm

Mike,

No you goofball....not Karen as my alter hahahaha the other posts under my name.... :-D
God Bless,
Debra

karenjoy

Post by karenjoy » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:16 am

sorry everyone
i should not post
karenjoy
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:31 am

No, no no Karen - you post - you a part of this team too - part of the body - what can the hand do without a foot??? We need you!!! It just gets confusing with all of us and our parts :-D We will all be just fine - Fine Fixed and whole!!! Amen
God Bless
Debra

gabby247771

Post by gabby247771 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:41 pm

karenjoy wrote:sorry everyone
i should not post
Hi!!
o yes do post.. it is not unusual to get a bit confused on who is here and not,,,I wrote em all down and STILL am confused..lol..But..If I say something to the wrong person ..dont get offended,,Im not good with names at ALL...but we eventually get it straigtened out..
Screen name,,plus thier name AND altars..whew...ya gets confusing..but Yes plz plz post..we LOVE to hear from everyone..we lean on one another ...each and everyone learn something new EVERYDAY!!!

+)

Will be looking for your posts..

Blessed Day!!!
and i just realized there were 2 DEBRA"S lol..so hope I wrote to teh right one!!!!
+)
Have a Blessed Day! for it is Written: I will never leave you, nor forsake you!

Live for God Destroy the pricipalities of Darkeness!!!!

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:08 pm

Yes Donna.....won't it be easier when we are all healed and merged. I just laugh.....people ask who you are and this sheds a whole new light on things :-D I have no idea who I am, but I do know God is very busy doing something BIG.... the enemy is busy trying to stop it. Praise God doors that God opens can be shut by noone.
God Bless
Debra - the original one :-D

gabby247771

o yes

Post by gabby247771 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:53 pm

O yes,, much easier,,
+)
Im in Penna,,, maybe our paths will cross someday!!!
Have a Blessed Day! for it is Written: I will never leave you, nor forsake you!

Live for God Destroy the pricipalities of Darkeness!!!!

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:32 am

Exorcist,

Can a believer expel a demon that has mistakenly joined his core? Have you ever experienced this happening? If so, what happened? What types of personality changes will there be in the person?

Lightbygrace

Post by Lightbygrace » Tue May 20, 2008 11:50 am

Exorcist wrote:
Debra122 wrote:Debra is too busy crying....she is very very sad. God did not answer her prayer. This is what happens she stops praying and then ...well..... ya know. Katie is really mad at her....yelling alot today - she's mean.

Does Jesus just appear and you can actually see him? What does he look like..... does he talk? how does he make them go away? will he talk to me? nobody ever talks to me - well you are so that is nice - are you a misfit too?
Dear loved one that is within Debra.
When you come visit us in Dallas we ask the Lord Jesus to appear to you. We have seen many broken parts see Jesus and Holy Angels. In fact, just a few days ago a part of someone saw Jesus and was able to even embrace Jesus and feel all of His love. You'll like this!!

I'll even have angels reveal themselves to you. You can go play with them too!

We all love you.
Exorcist,

I am so glad that Debra and her friends will be coming to see you. I know that they will be helped and that Jesus will appear...

Debra and friends,

I have seen Jesus. He showed up in memories and visions that I had during emotional healing prayer...And when I quiet myself and just spend time with him I see him also. He looks like one would expect. Probablyt because my picture of Jesus has always been Robert Powell from "Jesus of Nazareth" - LOL. But I know He has shown up looking quite different to people, too...But you always know who He is.

I am praying for you!

Blessings,

You are LOVED,

Helen
There's a place where religion finally dies - dancing in fields of grace with my father God...

Lightbygrace

Re: Testing Demons and Dissociative Identities

Post by Lightbygrace » Tue May 20, 2008 11:59 am

Exorcist wrote: The second test is found in 1 John 4:

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming..."
I have a question about this test...

In Mark 1:24, the demons DO acknowledge who Jesus is:

"What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!"

We obviously know these are demons because they understand he has come to destroy them.

It is interesting that the statement changes from plural to singular...Could the "I know who you are" part be coming from the person and not the demons?

Thoughts?

THANKS!
There's a place where religion finally dies - dancing in fields of grace with my father God...

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Tue May 20, 2008 2:34 pm

Hi Helen - my name is Debbie - I was well, part of me was Debra, Katie and a few other anonymous posters here on the thread. I found this forum months ago when I was heavily manifesting and very lost....my story is hard to to follow for even me.

I just today read your post and want to thank you for you love and support. This thread is 2 months old - so you may not recognize the real me when I post these days.

Since this post in March I have been to Texas twice to see Jay (Exorcist) I have since received magnificent healings and miracles. Jesus is faithful and true! My family is moing to Dallas Texas next week to join Jay's ministry.

I had Robert change my login from Debra (a part) to Debbie (the core me) I am well, Debbie. :roll: This is still bizarre to me and I still struggle with parts and inner healing. I look forward to getting to know you!! Thank you for being so nice and caring!!
God Bless,
Debbie :smile:
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
Exodus 23:30 (KJV)

Lightbygrace

Post by Lightbygrace » Tue May 20, 2008 10:45 pm

It is good to meet you, Debbie! I am happy to hear that you have begun your journey of healing. God is soo good! I love Him!! It's awesome that you are joining Jay in his minisrty. I know you will be a wonderful asset and will provide great love and support to those coming for help. Jesus redeems all of our pain and issues for his glory - which always equals freedom for His people!!

Thank you for your courage!

HUGGGS!

Helen

Elizabeth

You don't have to s*e Jesus...

Post by Elizabeth » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:58 am

...he does not require you to see him, fearful ones. He is gentle, so gentle that if he finds a smoking wick, just a little life or yearning for trust, he will not crush it. He won't even break a twig that is bent and nearly broken, he is so gentle.

I told my parts--with a smile--"don't worry, God is not a man!" And it is true! God is "not a man that he should lie." KJV. Sometimes that makes me smile.

You do not have to "see" him. Sometimes, especially when you are just peeking out, that is just too much, too scary, and can be confusing for little folks. The one who lived and died and lives again understands...and he is patient and kind and gentle. He doesn't require anything of you. He just wants you to listen and be safe for now.