Testing Demons and Dissociative Identities

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:29 pm

xfrodobagginsx wrote:Can a believer expel a demon that has mistakenly joined his core?
Yep, I did that... the remedy is easy. I repented for doing that, and then I prayed and commanded that my soul and Spirit would be separated like as in Hebrews 4:12,

12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

And commanded the foul spirit to become un-intwined with my part, totally separate. I then asked of the part what was originally mine to be cleansed by the Blood of Jesus and asked God to merge it back within me IF IT WAS NEEDED to be that way by the Holy Spirit, (Don't jump in front of the Holy Spirit) and He did!!! I then prayed that (whatever doors that I was dealing with at that time for that spirit) would be closed and SEALED by the Blood Of Jesus, and they were, leaving NOTHING open for it to come back. I also got the legal rights that the thing was there and renounced them, and commanded the spirit out for GOOD!!! (In Jesus name).

Sometimes the parts are not ready to be merged with the body yet, and that's OK, they don't have to be, it might be that God has other plans that would need take precedent first. It's all in the following of the Holy Spirit, tho we need not step out in front of Him.
w00t.

romans37

testing spirits

Post by romans37 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:45 pm

I have been in a program that used the fruits of the spirit as part of the program and a false jesus. the spirit guide actually professed a love of jesus in a normal voice but with a lisp, but you are right they did not agree that he came in the flesh. they also used a false belt of truth. alot of twisting of scriptures as well...................

Newzealandsaint

Post by Newzealandsaint » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:57 am

You need to edit your understanding. The core loves God & every part so far uncovered loves him - struggling with the sin we took for him or not. There is one part who has not acknowledged Jesus and that is Kahn, He hates God & every other part so far uncovered. The Lord makes it clear if he (Kahn) does not repent in the end He is capable of circumcising him altogether & preserving the core.
There is much to say about Kahn (he uses witchcraft) but at thsi time the core is unable to take the memories.

- from Jen

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Very interesting Rescuer, makes me think alot. Is it possible I'm demonically oppressed that my heart and mind have been unreceptive, but I don't want to be that way all? I feel double-minded and overwhelmed sometimes (not all the time) the point of insanity. God bless you brother! :smile:
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17