Testing Demons and Dissociative Identities

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Testing Demons and Dissociative Identities

Post by Rescuer » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:59 am

Many are inquiring, who have dissociation, how to test, spiritually, to determine if a part is truly a part (and not an evil spirit).

Holy Scripture gives us some spiritual tests that could be utilized in determining if you are dealing with a demon or a broken part of yourself. These spiritual tests work as we have used them on many hundreds throughout the globe.

The first test is found in 1 John 3:

"We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death."

If you are involved in a deliverance session and you're having great difficulty determining if you're dealing with a demon or a genuine broken part, ask this question:

*Do you love & worship Jesus Christ, who is eternal God?

Demons do not love and adore Jesus. They will not admit it, as love is foreign to them, as they are evil, inherently. However, there has been a few occassions where a demon stated they "loved Jesus." Them even saying this is truly remarkable as it takes incredible demonic resistance to repeat those words. But they say it with disdain and in a hateful tone (ensure you discern the tone of the voice as genuine parts will lovingly tell you they adore and worship Christ). I have never encountered a demon who lovingly told me they adore Jesus. Never! 99.9% of the time they won't even utter those words!

The second test is found in 1 John 4:

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming..."

Genuine parts can be brought to Jesus. When they do come to Jesus, they will acknowledge Jesus has come in the flesh as God. Demons will not repeat these words ~ I... "acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh." Most demons will not say these words. If a demon does say these words. Ask this question:

Do you believe this as a personal article of belief?

The third test is found in Galatians 5:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."

Demons will NOT exhibit the fruit of the Spirit but genuine parts can & will, in time (if the core person has been born again). This is another means to determine if one is a demon or a broken part; is to observe the fruit of their tongue, actions, etc.

Utilize these tests to determine if you are dealing with an genuine part or an evil spirit. Utilize all three if necessary. They are true tests that have stood the time as they stem from the very heart of God.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:40 am

That's true Exorcist that even those few that can utter those words, can't say it sincerely and it should be clear to those listening that it's demonic. The one that oppresses me can say pretty much anything (although in agony) but it cannot say it lovingly and is clearly demonic and struggling as it speaks. I would assume that a part would not struggle with it, as you seemed to have point out. This demon has also tried to impersonate "parts" in me, so you really do need to test the spirits.

I do have a scary question Exorcist. What if a person mistakenly asks the demon to merge with the core, thinking that it's a part.. What will happen? A demon can't merge with the core can it?

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:09 pm

Frodo,

I can't answer all of your question but I can say that I had an alter that was sooo mad at me, at Jesus and at God. I asked if he loved and adored Jesus and he said 'I know Jesus but don't love him because...." I asked him if Jesus had come in the flesh and he respond 'He came in the flesh, dwelled among men, was crucified....." you know the rest.

For me that helped me identify a very wounded alter. I also had an alter that did not trust Jesus. He said that homosexuality was the only hope for happiness and joy. The Alter had a demon and thats what the demon told it over and over. Jesus was viewed as that which separated Us from joy, joy found only in homosexuality. ( I am sharing this because I hope it helps someone, my church teachs transparency) The alter that felt that Jesus was a barrier to joy was disrespectful and obnoxious. I heard him talking to me or commenting on something all the time. Now with him integrated into my core. I don't hear that commentary anymore. Thats a good thing!! Jesus healed him and helped him to see what joy truly is. I talked to him just before reentry, so to speak, and he was understanding love as Jesus was holding him.

Later I had an alter that angels helped me unlock from a 'box'. That alter was so hurt it could not speak for some time. Jesus just held him in His arms. He finally started screaming. Screamed and Screamed. He had been tormented by deep, mandarin and rat fink (all demons cast out or about to be cast out by the Power of JESUS!!!) Jesus just had to hold him for sometime. Makes me want to cry.
((Exorcist or Robert, If we name demons here. Can some structure of evil call them back out of the pit? In other words do we all need to not name demons?))

If you are waiting to be delivered cause you don't think you are ready... well there are parts of you that want it worse than you because they are being tormented. If you are having trouble with mental or emotional torment it will most likely be originating from a very wounded and tormented alter.

I Praise my Most Holy and Precious Jesus for His Death on the Cross and the Power and Authority He bought for us to become His children and share in His Power.

I can't wait to see Jesus, be held and feel His love washover me.

Mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:21 pm

What do you do if you just can't trust Jesus? You can't pretend - you can't make yourself trust. Does't he have to fix you first? Does God understand if you take too long merging???

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Debra122 wrote:What do you do if you just can't trust Jesus? You can't pretend - you can't make yourself trust. Does't he have to fix you first? Does God understand if you take too long merging???
Hey Katie,

Good to hear from you sweet one. Yes God does understand.

He loves you and takes you where you are knowing the Joy you will have when you arrive at the place of healing He wants you to have.

Do you see His light? Have you asked the light to say:

"I love and adore Jesus" with a loving tone.

"Jesus of Nazareth came in the flesh and dwelled among men."

I believe if you ask Jesus to assist you in learning to know Him and learning to trust in Him. He will help you. Pray and ask. Pray and ask.

God Bless and Protect you Katie,

Mike

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:32 pm

I see no light... I only hear about it... I like reading what you write...I hope it is true...

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Katie,

You can still ask Jesus to help you know Him. He is faithful. He will do it.

I apologize I thought you told me you had seen a light. Is there someone else who say the light and told me about it?

Jesus loves you and so do I,

Mike

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:55 pm

I am not Katie - she's here, but she is really mad today, yelling alot. I am not sure who I am.....just want to learn more about getting out of here - why is it so hard to get out...when you write it sounds like it just happens.

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Sweetheart,

It can just happen or it can be a process. You are part of Debra and you are shielding Debra from some harm she has experienced.

Jesus of Nazareth will help you. Have you prayed to God the Creator and asked for His help? Debra will be receiving a deliverance soon. You may meet Jesus then. I am praying for you now...

Lord Jesus, Please cover Katie, Debra and this sweetheart alter in Your Healing Cleansing Blood! I speak in the Authority of Jesus that every demon reading this and every demon attacking Debra will, in the name of Jesus, fall down, be weakened, bound and silenced and wrapped up in the Blood and Power of Jesus. I specifically send this pray to Long Island and Debra now in Jesus Name.

Sweetheart, Jesus loves you and is moving to bring you Peace and Rest. He will bring Katie, peace and Debra, freedom from the torment she is receiving from the demons. Jesus loves you. Do you know that?

Where is Debra? What is happening to her?

Blessings of Jesus love and protection to you,

Mike

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:46 pm

Debra is too busy crying....she is very very sad. God did not answer her prayer. This is what happens she stops praying and then ...well..... ya know. Katie is really mad at her....yelling alot today - she's mean.

Does Jesus just appear and you can actually see him? What does he look like..... does he talk? how does he make them go away? will he talk to me? nobody ever talks to me - well you are so that is nice - are you a misfit too?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:42 am

xfrodobagginsx wrote: I do have a scary question Exorcist. What if a person mistakenly asks the demon to merge with the core, thinking that it's a part.. What will happen? A demon can't merge with the core can it?
This is a very good question that needs to be answered in direct terms.

Yes, demons can join the core person if the individual mistakenly asks a part that is truly a demon (evil spirits can masquerade as a broken part to deceive the other broken parts) to rejoin the core person. That is why we must be very careful to test the spirits. That is why the apostle John focused on this issue in his Book. Jesus warned His disciples to be discerning as many false Christs would appear and attempt to deceive. We equally need to be discerning on this issue when dealing with cases of DID. This work is quite complex and victims of DID should seek out experienced believers so this doesn't occur.

However, please know God knows we humans make mistakes and knows we are limited in knowledge and understanding. Sometimes, His unfailing grace keeps us safe even when we fail in testing the spirits properly and prevents demons from entering the core part of us. God's unconditional love never fails and will sustain us.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

star 59

Testing Demons and Disassociation

Post by star 59 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:51 pm

I am not sure if this would fit in this catagory but I am responding to the question..
What do you do if you can't trust Jesus? You can't pretend-you can't make yourself trust?
I had a time in my life that I was very overwhelmed and very disappointed with how things turned out and I had a very hard time trusting Jesus...That is when I found every verse in the Bible dealing with trust and I circled the word trust in red and wrote the word trust by the Scripture...The book of Psalm is scattered with the word trust....Now when I feel that trust is being assaulted by the enemy I open my Bible and find a Scripture dealing with trust.....Trust is one of the main points of the Word of God...
Blessings!!!!
"YOU SHALL TRAMPLE THE WICKED FOR THEY SHALL BE ASHES UNDER THE SOLES OF YOUR FEET"...

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Debra122 wrote:Debra is too busy crying....she is very very sad. God did not answer her prayer. This is what happens she stops praying and then ...well..... ya know. Katie is really mad at her....yelling alot today - she's mean.

Does Jesus just appear and you can actually see him? What does he look like..... does he talk? how does he make them go away? will he talk to me? nobody ever talks to me - well you are so that is nice - are you a misfit too?
Dear loved one that is within Debra.
When you come visit us in Dallas we ask the Lord Jesus to appear to you. We have seen many broken parts see Jesus and Holy Angels. In fact, just a few days ago a part of someone saw Jesus and was able to even embrace Jesus and feel all of His love. You'll like this!!

I'll even have angels reveal themselves to you. You can go play with them too!

We all love you.

karenjoy

Post by karenjoy » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Exorcist wrote:
Debra122 wrote:Debra is too busy crying....she is very very sad. God did not answer her prayer. This is what happens she stops praying and then ...well..... ya know. Katie is really mad at her....yelling alot today - she's mean.

Dear loved one that is within Debra.
When you come visit us in Dallas we ask the Lord Jesus to appear to you. We have seen many broken parts see Jesus and Holy Angels. In fact, just a few days ago a part of someone saw Jesus and was able to even embrace Jesus and feel all of His love. You'll like this!!

I'll even have angels reveal themselves to you. You can go play with them too!

We all love you.

Please pray the Lord Jesus will appear to me I need him so much :crying: :crying:
karenjoy
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:37 pm

Karenjoy,

I will pray for you to see Jesus. I've been praying for myself...I will add you to my prayer.

God Bless and Keep you,

Mike

((Exorcist or Robert, If we name demons here on the site. Can some structure of evil call them back out of the pit? In other words do we all need to not name demons?))