MPD question

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

gabby247771

MPD question

Post by gabby247771 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:15 am

I have several (I am not even sure how many) multiples..I didnt even know I had them until into deliverance,,
I seen others post about the core person and how the other mp wont let them do this or want them to do that,,
If the alter person was taken careof during deliverance,,and merged,,there is no longer anything you have to do with that alter??
I never felt like I was many ppl other then just "me".
Or maybe I want to say,,I know of ppl with alters that go in and out and each one takes over and does things without the other being aware,,
The only thing I can tell with me,,is that I noticed as I look back through my life,,my personality changed depending on the people I was around,,is that an alter comming upfront and talking charge so to speak???

also I was told when they merge,,I will feel more complete..
My alters came about because of trauma in my life and split and took that pain I was bearing from 3 yrs of age to up to about 30,,I didnt even know it,,

so,,another question,,do I deal with them or talk to them or just let it go because If I think about it,,then the pain comes with it and the traumatic act that came with it and I would really rather not bare that in my mind,,
so if I am truely merged with something I didnt even know I had till now...should I naturally feel any different???

make sense???

my daughter has multiples..I see them in her "mood swings" they call it..
I see it from bouncing from a happy girl to this defient stomping off slamming doors girl...I have a hard time knowing exactly who she is sometimes,,,I do not recall going through any of that,,
one minute youll be talking to her and she is all giggly,,,then BOOM..the glares comes,,storming off attitude change,,I know it is something not sure if it is a multiple..demonic or pms///
Its so so hard sometimes,,

ty all..your absolutely understanding and eve so kind here,

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:05 pm

Gabby,

I do not know the answers to your questions, but know I am praying for and your family sweet lady for complete freedom.

I pray we do feel peace, but I am not there yet. I would assume when you are truly delivered and merged you would know it....you would have to feel different. Just like when you are in the presence of GOd - you do not have to ask is this God? When He shows up YOU KNOW IT!! When you are healed you will know it.... :-D That freedom is what we are striving for and fighting for - Praise God it is what Jesus died for - go for it...you will know when you have been healed.

God Bless,
Debra

Clare

Post by Clare » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Hi friend,
I did experience the bringing together of the parts as a calm and healing thing. What happened is that as Jesus and I worked with the parts I asked Him to heal them (not to make them forget - but to heal them so they can move forward from this point in life at which they are stuck). It really was a tremendous relief and joy. And I don't think about the abuse a great deal at all - I didn't before because "they" carried that - but now there is only one of me and I'm able to say - yes those things happened - but Jesus has healed me and put me back together and now I can move on and away from those points in my life. In a way the parts were keeping the pain and suffering alive because they were part of me and that was all they experienced - over and over - so those parts within me never stopped suffering from the abuse. Does that make sense? Bless you! Clare
In Gospel love, Clare

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid...and a little child shall lead them....They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain..." (Isaiah 11: 6 & 9)

gabby247771

ty

Post by gabby247771 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:16 pm

yes it makes alot of sense ty so much,,

+)

Donna :smile:

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:00 pm

Gabby,

It may be that when the alters rejoin one's core that they carry some of the memory with them. For me I experienced restlessness and emotional unrest for a few days. It may have been the alters return that created this. OR

it may have been the restless demons that resented me casting out their fellow filth and moving alters to my core. I do know many people report feeling whole and better!

God Bless and Keep you,

mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!