New to this site in months of deliverance

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

gabby247771

New to this site in months of deliverance

Post by gabby247771 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:01 pm

Hi,,'
I am new here,,but not so new to all the topics,I am well aware of all of them. I have been in deliverance now for 8 months solid..My deliverance started when the powers of darkness became tangible..and 8 months later...the deliverance team has worked with mutiples,,dissacociation,,,witchcraft curses,,generational curses,,and lots more...

Now that I understand the process more,,the easier my delivery is getting..still tourmented by the darkness and feel as i cannot go on any longer,,,the stronger my will gets,,

The question I have,,because God has given me the ability to see things throughout my deliverance for the ministry to help me..like angels,,,demons..whats going on in the spiritual rhelm..I see it everyday,,I see the battle,,I ask for angels..warring ones..they comee ..I see them..
anyways,,the question is,,,I have not seen anywhere where anyone talks about ancestral disassociation,,, (If I am correct)
I understand it to be... the memory of our ancestors imbedded in our memory through DNA to where we can actually go back to that memory to where a specific curse was placed (day and time and era)to break that curse....
ex: I started speaking German one day.,,unbenounced I was actually living the memory of my ancestor in Germany to the place God needed a curse broke off my family line,,
(i should write a book) I have many many many many episodes like that ...which needed broken,,,I think alot of people cal it "past lives"""...which I "believe" it to be more they are NOT past lives,,but re living a memory ancestrally...
I only bring this up because Ive experienced it many times in deliverance,,
Also the Bob Larson project new reality show.. "the real exorcist" will be airing soon..they were here for 4 days,,so I am not quit sure what will or will not be aired. But I had an opportunity to meet with him as part of my deliverance,,and he seemed to know my case was quit quit complex...

ty
any questions plz feel free to ask.

Clare

Post by Clare » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:41 am

Welcome Gabby! This is new to me and I am so interested in the answers you are going to get! Bless you friend in the Lord! Clare
In Gospel love, Clare

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid...and a little child shall lead them....They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain..." (Isaiah 11: 6 & 9)

gabby247771

RE: Ancestral diassociation

Post by gabby247771 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:19 am

hi,. I am not sure what answers I will get..lol.. But I am sure a few...
It is not so rare,,the ministers tell me they see it alot..as we get our eye color or hair color or our looks from our DNA through our parents...we also..(its a blessing actually) inheriet memories..in our subconscience...when they take the sword and cut the soul from the spirit..through God they can tap into that part of the brain thats holding that memory God wants to be brought to judgement.it really isnt like expelling demons,,,its more of becomming that ancestor at that moment where a curse needs to be broken,, Ive been to France,Indian reservation, Egypt, Palestine,Germany,,and Ive neve spoke anything but English.. I know it sounds bizzare,,, but it is real.. I am in a memory of my ancesters and can see ..feel..smell as if I was there,,
with that said,,ex: I was getting a headache really bad one day and I never get one...I asked God "where is this comming from",,,sure enough I was in a place one of my ancestors were and I could see and speak German,,(I could see my self in some type of torture chamber in a castle) so the person (my ancestor) through ministry seeks salvation and goes to Jesus (as like a multiple) and the demon attached to that ancestor is confronted and expelled and the curse lifted,, each one is different,,
So...with all that said,, alot of times,,(and it makes sense to me now) we bear alot of sorrow,,sadness,,remorse,,depression..pain and suffeering..NOT through anything recent,,but that of our ancesters,,,when I went through alot of this the past months,,immediately the headache left as soon as the person went to jesus and that spirit cast out..so..I have learned (alot not all) the pain I was suffering in my life was not mine to bear but was bearing it through all this curse on my family line..
I Hope this makes more sense, I am not speaking on behalf of anyone but myself..but found also,,my daughter,,14 also carried the same sorrows through these awful curses upon this family..

+)

ty
I hope it makes more sense,,

Clare

Post by Clare » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:06 am

You know - I had a dream years ago where I was one of my ancient ancestors. Most dreams I forget - but this one is as clear now as in the dream. What you say touches me deeply - and makes me wonder. How blessed when we can learn from each other and grow together. Thank you, you have given me much to think about. Bless you, Clare
In Gospel love, Clare

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid...and a little child shall lead them....They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain..." (Isaiah 11: 6 & 9)

gabby247771

re: dream

Post by gabby247771 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:17 am

well..I can reply to this,.,,as bizzare as my deliverance has been HA nothing surprises me,,
A good friend of mine I known for yrs,, also has his re accuring dream like that..( he was always drawn to victorian things and I German Dutch things) well..here we are 3 yrs later,,,and in my deliverance I seen the same image as his!! soooo here to find out,,his anscestors had an affair with MY ancestor and the wife got mad (who was a witch) and hexed them both and generations to come,, Sooooooo we were able through the Grace of God beak both those curses off our bloodline on both sides at once..and it happened again in a German setting...so his and my paths were crossed 100s of years ago and God brought us together to be able to break this awful curse.
So that explained the re occuring dreams and things he was feeling all these years,, amazing,,,absolutely amazing,,
God has been soooo good to me through all this tribulation,,and there is more to come,,alot of tall tall tales I have,,but most will never talk about

+)
thats my situation,,I never imply it has anything to do with anyone else,,but I would not doubt it at all..

+)

ty

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:34 pm

I look forward to hearing both of your testimonies as they unfold...praise the Lord!!! Glory to God!!!

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Revelation 12:11 (KJV)

God Bless,
Debra

Clare

Post by Clare » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:56 pm

This is so facinating - I'm still absorbing and thinking - bless you for opening my eyes to this!
In Gospel love, Clare