One Accord

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Debbie122

One Accord

Post by Debbie122 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:24 am

I have been thinking alot about this DID, alters - it is all new to me, but I cried out to God and He is confirming it slowly.....something I have always asked Him to do is shine His light of truth into my soul and reveal all darkness and make it leave...I never realized they might not like it, fight nor did I ever realize I might be hiding things in there.

I was just trying to not curse or get angry and lose some weight - not deal with multiple personalities, but God has been telling me He wants to find the core problmes, not fix the sysmptoms. He wants you completely healed.

Anyway the scriptures come to mind often to me over my 4 years saved, usually thrown in my face by the enemy that I will not be saved because I am double minded and am not consistently in one accord. I just assumed it was the enemy planting thoughts, I did not really understand, now I am beginning to wonder what one accord truly means.

I am constantly tormented because I have faith and belief, but I have doubt and don't believe....I am back and forth. My "core " believes and my alter(s) do not"

Has anyone thought that if you have alters that are not healed you are not in one accord..... you are a house divided and will not stand. The decvil knows this - is this why he keeps alters a secret? Keeps them hidden, buried......I rarely heard of this "alters" in deliverance readings, I mean only in severe trauma.....in fact one site actually said there is no such thing as alters that it is all demons.

Amazing...God needs to unite your soul....so it will be one accord with your spirit and then healing manifests......

Any thoughts?

Clare

Post by Clare » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:35 am

Your insights are strong sister! Bless you for seeking deeper and deeper - evil cannot stand the light of day. You are so beautiful! Bless you , Clare
In Gospel love, Clare

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid...and a little child shall lead them....They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain..." (Isaiah 11: 6 & 9)

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:20 am

You all are so supportive here it is amazing.... I read this scripture in new light, a lot of new light on many.....especially about unity - true unity.....

5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: 6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 15:5-6 (KJV)

I think I have an alter that refuses to believe God, so much pain, so much disappointment - refuses to believe constantly looking at the natural....I used to think it was a demon, maybe there are some linked to her...don't know yet, but I do think she is the reason I take one step forward and 2 back.

Renewing of the mind ..... I am beginning to understand a bit more how to do this... a lot of people tell you o do it but do not teach you how to do it... leading to frustrated people who are tormented. This site is such a wealth of information. Praise God for you all!

I just read the article on condemnation vs. conviction and it is eye opening…Thank you Robert….It is helping me discern how God will teach us and lead us.

Our souls must be healed……in one accord and submitted to the spirit… there is the peace. Right now my mind feels like WWIII….my head aches with all the thoughts….but they are getting clearer….a little bit anyway. I have placed my trust and hope in God – He is faithful therefore He will help me, any thoughts against this are false and I have to cast them off….. He will help me. Praise God.
God Bless you all
Debra

Clare

Post by Clare » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:45 pm

And we bless you as well! How precious you are and how much more we are with you among us. The fight is strong within you and you stand with Jesus. It is so beautiful to see how you move forward. You say you go two steps backward - and we all do at times - but each time you write you sound stronger and less likely to step back or to be intimidated by the demonic or altars or anything that would stand between you and your Lord. Praised be Jesus Christ! Sister in the Lord, you make me proud! Together with all the gentle warriors for Christ, we will praise Jesus together and we WILL have our victory! In Gospel love, Clare
In Gospel love, Clare

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid...and a little child shall lead them....They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain..." (Isaiah 11: 6 & 9)

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: One Accord

Post by Rescuer » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:50 pm

Debra122 wrote:I rarely heard of this "alters" in deliverance readings, I mean only in severe trauma.....in fact one site actually said there is no such thing as alters that it is all demons.

Amazing...God needs to unite your soul....so it will be one accord with your spirit and then healing manifests......

Any thoughts?
Debra, we at ministeringdeliverance.com understand the reality of dissociation and demonization. We understand the difference between demons and broken parts of people. It breaks my heart that most deliverance workers ignore this reality and treat these parts as demons which causes further damage & trauma. Just a few days ago we witnessed a lady healed of dissociation. God is able!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Robert L

Re: One Accord

Post by Robert L » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:52 pm

Exorcist wrote:Just a few days ago we witnessed a lady healed of dissociation. God is able!
AMEN!!! :clapping:
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?