How does God heal?

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Debbie122

How does God heal?

Post by Debbie122 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:12 pm

How does God heal victims of sexual abuse? How can He fix it? How can He take away this pain - all these feelings? How can He help me trust Him? I seek Him and I am still here in the pit ....How can he heal all of this? When?? When will He do it???

Robert L

Re: How does God heal?

Post by Robert L » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:55 am

Debra122 wrote:How does God heal victims of sexual abuse? How can He fix it? How can He take away this pain - all these feelings? How can He help me trust Him? I seek Him and I am still here in the pit ....How can he heal all of this? When?? When will He do it???
Dear sister,

The Lord is very much capable of healing those inner wounds. Often, when a person has experienced abuse, they have disassociated and have alter(s) which are holding a portion of the pain and suffering that has taken place. If there are parts of your life that you cannot remember, then it's likely that those memories are locked away in an alter. Part of the healing process would involve getting into those alters and getting them to release those hurt feelings to the Lord, and ask that the Holy Spirit heal those wounds.

In a situation like yours, it is important for the minister to be knowledgeable of how to work with disassociation. It is vital to know when you're dealing with an alter and when you're dealing with a demon. Alters are there to help you cope by encapsulating the pain, whereas demons are there to destroy. If an alter manifests in a deliverance session and is treated like a demon, that can do more harm than good. When alters manifest, it's time to love them, and get them to open up the pain & hurt and release them to Jesus so that He can heal those wounds.... not confront them like you would a demon.

I am almost done putting together a powerful teaching on inner healing, so please be sure to keep an eye on the GBS web site and if you like, join our mailing list, so I can let you know as soon as it is published. This new teaching will explain some very important steps to inner healing and the basics steps on how to receive it.

I HIGHLY recommend that you watch a powerful video online... it's called Father's Love Letter (Google it), and be sure to have some tissues handy, as it will truly touch your heart with the Father's love for you.

With love in Christ,

Robert
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:47 am

why do you love him? i mean, i think i like him but i know i dont love him, i dont even know him very well! how can you love someone you cant even see? charlie sees him but i dont.

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:07 pm

I have watched that video - I have read Gloria Copelands book 4 times.

I would love to believe it - I really try - I say it, I say it often I stand on the scriptures, but the block remains. I do not receive love from God or anyone for that matter. It is blocked, I cry out for it, but it does not get through. Noone seems to hear me when I say - it just does not get through. Through what? I just do not know. I am tired, I am frustrated. I am afraid of hwat stands in the way. I know God wnats to brak thorugh "it" but I do not know if I can handle anymore right now. I sent you a private message in more detail and explanation.

Thank you for your help... I will keep praying for revelation.
Debra

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:36 pm

Debra122 wrote:I have watched that video - I have read Gloria Copelands book 4 times.

I would love to believe it - I really try - I say it, I say it often I stand on the scriptures, but the block remains. I do not receive love from God or anyone for that matter. It is blocked, I cry out for it, but it does not get through. Noone seems to hear me when I say - it just does not get through. Through what? I just do not know. I am tired, I am frustrated. I am afraid of hwat stands in the way. I know God wnats to brak thorugh "it" but I do not know if I can handle anymore right now. I sent you a private message in more detail and explanation.

Thank you for your help... I will keep praying for revelation.
Debra
Dear sister,

God loves you dearly, even if it doesn't feel like it. Strongholds can keep us from 'feeling' love, even though it's there. I know, because I've been in a position where I just find the love of God hard to believe or grasp. Spirits can also work to keep us from feeling God's love. Let me ask you this, why would Jesus die for us, if He didn't love us dearly? Jesus had to of loved us more than Himself, when He went to the cross on our behalf! The Word of God actually tells us that the Father loves us, just as He loves His Son Jesus! (see John 17:23)

But yes, both spirits and strongholds can cause us to wear a pair of dark sun glasses, so that we don't even see such great love for us. This is all the workings of the devil! I can tell you this because I have been on both sides of the fence (feeling God's love and not feeling His love), and will testify to how the devil can really pull the wool over our eyes so that we cannot see God's love for us.

I will read your PM and get back with you!

With love in Christ,
Robert

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:21 pm

Robert, I was reading about strongholds on yoursite and I realized I am just not consistently putting my faith in the power of the blood of Christ....I am allowing the enemy to appear stronger..... after a night of crying and asking God if He is real as I feel I am going crazy..... this morning I am better. I am now able to pray inthe spirit today and I am able to smile.....God gave me more grace to continue on.....He showed me in a dream last night - there are more dark memories and I am trusting Him to heal them so I am keeping them locked away. He is going to reveal more if I allo w- it is necessary to open up the past and cleanse it so it can truly heal. I am very afraid, but have to let Him......I am going to go read more of your site
God Bless
Debra

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:48 pm

Robert,

I am sure you have no doubts as to Why the Lord would have you start this website and write what He lays on your heart BUT IF you did this precious lady's words should allay them. The Lord's ministry through this website for me personally has been empowering and faith building.

Thank you,

Mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:42 am

Sister, I cannot begin to tell you how much strongholds will affect our minds and how we feel... it is an absolute must to tear them down in order to receive the fullness of our freedom that Christ has purchased for us!

Keep up the good work! :wave:
Robert