Locked Up Parts

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:30 pm

You were the subject of the prayer that led to the dream. I usually seem to have someone definite in mind and that happened to be you on this occasion. BUT, God does seem to multitask pretty well at times. :mrgreen:

rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

bridigid

Re: Locked Up Parts

Post by bridigid » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:36 am

Jay Bartlett wrote:We have discovered in counseling those who suffer from demonization & dissociation, a demon tactic, one that is not readily known to many in this work. One that every minister needs to be aware of.

The enemy will keep human parts, those dissociative identities, from experiencing wholeness and healing, through the means of locking them up, certain human parts that they might have a right to, to demonize. Evil spirits will enslave parts, bind them and lock them up, to keep them from experiencing healing through Christ. Often times these parts are so deep within the soul nature that it takes alot of perservance to dig and dig until locating the parts that are locked.

In Scripture we read of angels, at times, having keys. In Revelation 9 & 20 we see this reality. Demons will often have keys in their possession upon locking up a part. So, the deliverance worker will often times need to locate the demon(s) who might have a key to unlock the part that has been confined. In Matthew 16 we read that believers have the keys to the kindgom, we have the spiritual authority to bind, to loose, to obtain the keys from the enemy. These keys are a spiritual reality. These evil spirits will hide these keys in attempt to keep anyone from unlocking those parts that they locked away (and in most cases are torturing).

One needs to locate the keys and ask the holy angels of God to take the key from the demon and then locate the part that has been secured (we also have the authority to take the keys from the demons in Christ). The angel will be able to use the key to unlock the part. The part that has been locked up will need the loving care of Jesus. The part probably has endured much abuse (often these demonic spirits will utilize spiritual weapons that they possess to hurt the part) and isolation. Will need some immediate healing from Jesus. Also locate the weapon that the demon might have used & take it away so it cannot pass it on to another demon within the person.

This subject needs to be explored more as these evil spirits are locking up wounded human parts and keeping them from experiencing the healing touch of Jesus. There is an urgency to ensure we unlock the parts, so liberation can be experienced by those who reside in darkness and spiritual confinement.

ah ha...no wonder for many years I have had a very bad fear come Judgement Day I would be looked at and be told I had truly loved God will my whole heart, as well as a better explanation of my memory lock down.

thanks, Jay

Bridigid

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:28 pm

What happens when fear hinders parts and they want to stay hidden? :?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:48 pm

Babygurl wrote:What happens when fear hinders parts and they want to stay hidden? :?
Hi dear sister, I'm going to be in Chicago in March. Would love to see you then!
The fear is there because of the demons. The demons must be driven out for the fear to resolved. Sure there other issues that need to be addressed that have brought the fear but we need to deal with the spirits that are afflicting the parts, that cause they to remain hidden. Many times the demons have threatened the little ones with pain if they do reach out, hence the need to expel the spirits.
We care in Jesus and bless your precious life.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

martha m. roessner

locked up parts

Post by martha m. roessner » Mon May 25, 2009 9:11 pm

I found the site because of oppressive spirits in the area, or from neighbors. I recently started in counselling with a Christian. Do you think the 'parts' of Transactional Analysis (inner child, adult, two types of parents) have any validity for the Christian seeking freedom from past oppression, be it abuse, severe forms of abuse, as sexual, though mine was emotional and verbal non-involvement from a bound up Catholic mother? In reading the secular material, I became depressed, and think God wants me to drop it. I believe it is true about praying to ask God and the holy angels to take back the keys (Jesus already holds them, anyway, of hell and death), and isn't hell on earth any part of the Holy Spirit filled Christian not yet free? For some time I thought my "condo" had the sense of a prison to it; but I've experienced many healings from Christ and this next must be a psychological deliverance. I've been looking at keys lately; God prepared me to find this forum!! Can someone please respond if they think a Christian should not submit to counselling? I'm a grad student in Theology desirous to serve God in healing and deliverance. The power of the anointing can break any yoke; wondering i f the keys may not be symbolic. Received a deliverance in Feb. of not sure what, but my arms had been sore, as though bound or tied, but I only felt it after the deliverance!! :clapping:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: locked up parts

Post by Rescuer » Tue May 26, 2009 6:43 pm

martha m. roessner wrote:I found the site because of oppressive spirits in the area, or from neighbors. I recently started in counselling with a Christian. Do you think the 'parts' of Transactional Analysis (inner child, adult, two types of parents) have any validity for the Christian seeking freedom from past oppression, be it abuse, severe forms of abuse, as sexual, though mine was emotional and verbal non-involvement from a bound up Catholic mother? In reading the secular material, I became depressed, and think God wants me to drop it. I believe it is true about praying to ask God and the holy angels to take back the keys (Jesus already holds them, anyway, of hell and death), and isn't hell on earth any part of the Holy Spirit filled Christian not yet free? For some time I thought my "condo" had the sense of a prison to it; but I've experienced many healings from Christ and this next must be a psychological deliverance. I've been looking at keys lately; God prepared me to find this forum!! Can someone please respond if they think a Christian should not submit to counselling? I'm a grad student in Theology desirous to serve God in healing and deliverance. The power of the anointing can break any yoke; wondering i f the keys may not be symbolic. Received a deliverance in Feb. of not sure what, but my arms had been sore, as though bound or tied, but I only felt it after the deliverance!! :clapping:
My friend, is this counseling you are submitting to Biblically based and do they truly understand dissociation & the dynamics of demonization?
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

martha m. roessner

counselling - biblically based? and dissociation

Post by martha m. roessner » Tue May 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Reply to moderators question: I am not sure if the counselling is biblically based, but the counselor studied at a Christian University. However, the counselling center itself is secular and she was asked to remove her Christian books from her office, so that's a red flag right there. Do you mean "disassociation?" Please define this term. Since the paracletos is our counselor and God's still, small voice our leading, I think I'm just going to get confused by digging up the ideas of Transactional Analysis, especially since the reading was depressing. I'm a true believer that Christ is the Healer of all our damaged parts and has promised to restore the soul. I wish the forum had a topic on counselling methods; sometimes God can use counselling to help get us free and at least aware of the troubled areas.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: counselling - biblically based? and dissociation

Post by Rescuer » Tue May 26, 2009 10:31 pm

martha m. roessner wrote:Reply to moderators question: I am not sure if the counselling is biblically based, but the counselor studied at a Christian University. However, the counselling center itself is secular and she was asked to remove her Christian books from her office, so that's a red flag right there. Do you mean "disassociation?" Please define this term. Since the paracletos is our counselor and God's still, small voice our leading, I think I'm just going to get confused by digging up the ideas of Transactional Analysis, especially since the reading was depressing. I'm a true believer that Christ is the Healer of all our damaged parts and has promised to restore the soul. I wish the forum had a topic on counselling methods; sometimes God can use counselling to help get us free and at least aware of the troubled areas.
Since dissociation is inherently a spiritual issue a non-believer will be incapable of assisting you or anyone for that matter.

Read this: http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/p ... php?t=1182

journeygirl

Post by journeygirl » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:52 pm

oh this hits too close to home reading this, especially about the 'locked up part'.

kind of confirms what i have been seeing inside for years. yeah, but who would believe you?

journeygirl

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:36 pm

we believe you and so does Jesus and he wants to help
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

jtkenya

Post by jtkenya » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:54 am

ok I am a little confused about parts and just trying to understand what just what it is. Is it like being stuck at a certain age in childhood and going back to that age?

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:18 am

yes it is and the part is stuck at that age and a lot of times is reliving the traums over and over again and also even more than the first time.

jtkenya

Post by jtkenya » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:24 am

Ok now that makes sense. I was wondering because there are times when I still feel like a teenager or even a child--sometimes I don't even feel like the age that I realy am (27). To add to it my parents also treat me as if I am still a little child who can't do anything or make my own choices. It is fusterating and was wondering if this is what it could be.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:04 am

yes this is exactly what it could be. The thing about DID is that parts can come out at anytime. When they come out (lets say a teenage one) they will make decisions that a teenager would make and the same thing as a littler altar. Sometimes it's the parents not wanting there child to grow up and still treat them young but other times the child makes decisions as a child and they feel they still need to instruct them. and still need to take care of them.

jtkenya

Post by jtkenya » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:43 pm

Thanks now I know what I have been fighting these last few years but esepcialy lately and fusterating also have a better understanding and makes sense. It also makes sense on what one of my pastors said back in May--they didnt use the same kind of wording but stuck in childhood but still same thing. We touched a little on it but not enough. I have been trying to break free from parental control lately because I am sick of being treated like that child. But yet when I am in their prescence I feel like that teenager or child at home. Even when I am not around them I still feel like it. I will admit I did snap at my brother (not something I normaly do especialy to him) yesterday beacuse of all the fusteration of it all. I guess it all ties in.