Locked Up Parts

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Locked Up Parts

Post by Rescuer » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:33 am

We have discovered in counseling those who suffer from demonization & dissociation, a demon tactic, one that is not readily known to many in this work. One that every minister needs to be aware of.

The enemy will keep human parts, those dissociative identities, from experiencing wholeness and healing, through the means of locking them up, certain human parts that they might have a right to, to demonize. Evil spirits will enslave parts, bind them and lock them up, to keep them from experiencing healing through Christ. Often times these parts are so deep within the soul nature that it takes alot of perservance to dig and dig until locating the parts that are locked.

In Scripture we read of angels, at times, having keys. In Revelation 9 & 20 we see this reality. Demons will often have keys in their possession upon locking up a part. So, the deliverance worker will often times need to locate the demon(s) who might have a key to unlock the part that has been confined. In Matthew 16 we read that believers have the keys to the kindgom, we have the spiritual authority to bind, to loose, to obtain the keys from the enemy. These keys are a spiritual reality. These evil spirits will hide these keys in attempt to keep anyone from unlocking those parts that they locked away (and in most cases are torturing).

One needs to locate the keys and ask the holy angels of God to take the key from the demon and then locate the part that has been secured (we also have the authority to take the keys from the demons in Christ). The angel will be able to use the key to unlock the part. The part that has been locked up will need the loving care of Jesus. The part probably has endured much abuse (often these demonic spirits will utilize spiritual weapons that they possess to hurt the part) and isolation. Will need some immediate healing from Jesus. Also locate the weapon that the demon might have used & take it away so it cannot pass it on to another demon within the person.

This subject needs to be explored more as these evil spirits are locking up wounded human parts and keeping them from experiencing the healing touch of Jesus. There is an urgency to ensure we unlock the parts, so liberation can be experienced by those who reside in darkness and spiritual confinement.
Last edited by Rescuer on Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:43 pm

This past Sunday night we encountered a little 4 year old part that was locked up by an evil spirit. The lady even said that while I was ministering to her she could see this little part "behind bars" as in being locked away. As I was speaking with the part, the part could see Jesus and run to Jesus but couldn't. A demon manifested from within and battled us. Wanna talk about rage! All of these years the demon had this little part and here it was being exposed to the light of Jesus. We commanded the evil spirit to leave and it was expelled in the holy name of Jesus. Then the part was able to run to Jesus and embrace Him! It was truly beautiful to behold!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:04 pm

Brother, I appreciate your deep insight into these things... I am absolutely convinced that every deliverance minister needs to be educated at least on the basics of how to work with cases of disassociation.

Blessings to you! :wave:
Robert
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:35 pm

Praise God for this site and revelation......last year I had several revelations about keys and finding keys, but did not understand. God told me I was gate......but locked....My Pastor told me we are all gates for the glory of God......In light of this thread I will pray more into this and ask God for more Revelation - for my fractured soul parts.

I think I have an alter held at the bottom of a well...the delieverance team saw me at the bottom of a pit/well.....very deep, very dark and I was trying to climb out, but kept getting knocked back in....they said "look for Jesus at the top of the well and reach for Him"....needless to say I am still in that well, it is too hard to fight my way out because they did not remove the gatekeeper. The exhaustion comes from not removing the obstacle fighting you.......and we keep trying to battle it on our own....I pray for wisdom and discernment in abundance for all.

I also had a dream about a gatekeeper and his grounds to stay, but we did not discern properly....I pray for revelation in us all. Only God knows what our pains are and what the keys to freedom are and He is all too willing to tell us - if we all listen.

Thank you all for your openness to share these things many feel yet hide from the world. My heart breaks for so many who "look normal" and yet are living in such torment....
God Bless,
Debra

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:41 pm

:wave: Dear sister, your experience is real. The enemy desires to lock up parts, to keep them from experiencing the peace of our loving God. I look forward to seeing you & your family in Dallas very soon! Keep me posted.

star 59

locked up parts

Post by star 59 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:35 pm

This is very interesting but I have never seen a post dealing with a wall built around a person and everytime the person tears down the wall it is erected again and again....Is this part of being locked up by demons are is this a defence mechanism to protect the person from being hurt by others????
"YOU SHALL TRAMPLE THE WICKED FOR THEY SHALL BE ASHES UNDER THE SOLES OF YOUR FEET"...

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:48 pm

Hi Star59,

This is ALL new to me....I have been doing deliverance since last April and up until now It has always been me ...and demons...Now I have been enlightened to the different "me's" which sheds tremendous light on my lack of success in deliverance.

I have an alter that we were all calling a demon and trying relentlessly to cast it out….now with the help of the anointed people here it has been uncovered and I have asked her to forgive me and to help us get rid of the enemy. I cannot explain how this has broken through the barrier we kept hitting in deliverance… Now, such dreams, memories and visions are coming to me and the ones I had before make more sense.

I certainly do not know much, but I do know what is in on my head… I am not sure if I do in defense but I am sure then enemy is helping to hold them back in some way. Only God knows who is where and what is hindering….I always pray for revelation and light because only God holds the key to unlocking every mysterious part of our souls and rejoining them completely whole.

It is very hard not to be scared at what may be revealed but you just try to trust him, He loves us and is helping us, by revealing it He wants to heal it

When I first learned of the abuse I freaked out for many weeks….….it was unimaginable and I thought I was making it up. When I asked God to help He brought them back to one memory – a scene in the basement of my grandmother’s house…I cannot explain it but He showed me some of what happened, but He supernaturally protected my heart from feeling pain or disgust. I watched it like a scene and I know Jesus was right beside me holding my hand. I believe he showed me all I needed to believe it happened and to unlock clues to how the demons gained entry.

The less you know will harm you. I do believe the enemy makes great strides just by hiding things from us. It is my belief you can seek God for wisdom and knowledge and gives us freely and never will stop, but the enemy steals some of that knowledge from us, we need to be open, seek the Holy Spirit for discernment and be open to the unimaginable. Whatever the enemy can keep in darkness he will. Let the light of Christ shine into every crevice of my heart and be filled with HIM! I am open Lord – speak, heal and transform!! Hallelujah!! Praise God!!!
God Bless you all
Debra

Clare

Post by Clare » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:58 pm

A very insightful conversation - sorry I'm lurking - but this is so useful for me to read - so talk on! Clare
In Gospel love, Clare

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid...and a little child shall lead them....They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain..." (Isaiah 11: 6 & 9)

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:17 am

Clare wrote:A very insightful conversation - sorry I'm lurking - but this is so useful for me to read - so talk on! Clare
This is why I love this forum... when one person asks a good question, and somebody who understands the subject steps in with a good solid answer, all of us can learn from it!

Our brother Jay is highly gifted and knowledgeable in this area of ministry!

Robert :wave:
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

j7muniz

hi

Post by j7muniz » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Man i sure wish there was someone in my area that understood all this so that I could get the help that I need. Im tired of living in this hell not ever able to live free of this .
God Bless

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:45 am

Jay's close by and LOVES to help people.. God's given him a WONDERFUL heart for helping the hurting!!

(w00t)
w00t.

dgknehr42

Post by dgknehr42 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:19 pm

A light bulb moment. Why some people do not get completely free. thank you for the wisdom... I have been truely Blessed by the information here I know the Lord is moving me into a new level. It was the Lord who lead me to this site in the first place. Praise His holy name :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Gods blessings always
Sincerely D. in Texas

Chameleon

Wow, I Have To Take Notes!

Post by Chameleon » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:37 pm

I have had dreams about keys. I knew about the keys we were supposed to have, but, did not have a clue that demons have them and can lock up our parts. And, for the authority to take them back, I am so grateful to the Lord. I agree with Robert L, that when a wise question is asked we all learn as one with knowledge/and expertise in that particular comes forth to expound. What a blesing. We can walk so in tune in deliverance with the Lord that we are led step by step,moment by moment by the Holy Ghost. God is awesome. :clapping:
REMEMBER, Yahweh's FORGOTTEN people, the Homeless.

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:57 pm

FYI, I too have had a dream about a golden key. I thought it was in reference to a friend who is seeking healing and deliverance.

rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

luvflowers14

Post by luvflowers14 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Rich,

I wonder if that key had something to do with me, or was it possibly for you? I probably wouldn't have questioned it, except for the fact that Cindy Foster said that we usually receive visions for ourselves...

(Your friend)
Laura
"To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
I trust in you, my God!
Psalm 25:1 (NLT)