How do you know if you have an alter?

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:51 pm

Great questions. Believers worldwide agree on some essentials, in regards to the composition of man.

1. Man is created by God.
2. Man is a sinner in need of a Savior.
3. Man is made up of the material and immaterial.
4. Man will experience an resurrection.

There are some non-essentials that believers differ on. For example, is humanity dichotomous or trichotomous. I, personally, believe man, is trichotomous.

1Thess. 5:23-24 states, "May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it."

Hebrews 4:13 states, "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart,"

Man has a body, soul, and spirit.

Another issue that the Body of Christ differs on is the subject of the fragmentation of the soul nature.

I believe the soul, however, can fragment and as such can be transmitted, spiritually, generationally.
That's what I thought you were saying. So, if a persons relative had MPD AND died?, than one of their fragmented personalities could have been passed into them? Wow. I know I keep going deep with this, but this makes me wonder. Is the soul part of the physical or the spiritual? Does the soul die with the body and the Spirit lives on?
The spirit is spiritual (John 3:6, 1Corinthians 5:5). The spirit & the soul (the immaterial parts~ the soul is seen in eternity in the Book of Revelation) will enter eternity upon death. However, the soul, remember can be broken (and as such demons can take advantage of the brokeness and transmit the parts to future generations (like they do with curses and diseases if the person has not experienced the healing power of Jesus). The spirit though is indwelt with the Holy Spirit and as such cannot be touched by Satan or demons.

Satan can do all kinds of things to the body (and parts of the soul) to believers even after death. Jude tells us that even the "body of Moses" was a subject of dispute as Micheal, the angel and the devil were disputing over the body of this dear believer. Broken parts of the soul can also be disputed if a spiritual right has been given to a part of the soul (not the spirit however when speaking of a born again believer).

However, at the resurrection, the natural (the body & soul) will be restored by the triune God.

Also note that this isn't reincarnation as reincarnation believes one, upon death, can re-enter into the flesh as another identity. The broken soul, cannot take upon "flesh" nor does it comes in any another form.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:32 pm

I'd also like to note that the doctrine of man that the Church Councils & the Church Fathers, through the centuries, dealt with, did not have to grapple with the issues of dissociation, as they were without the knowledge of dissociation (the fact that the heart can be broken). Though the ability / capability to dissociate has been around since Adam. It's just the Body of Christ didn't realize this could occur until the medical community came across this reality last century (though some believers may have understood earlier).

The Body of Christ is still being enlightened by the Holy Spirit on this subject. The metaphysical, spiritual, mystical (in the supernatural sense) elements are still being explored and understood.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:40 pm

mike3 wrote:Exorcist,
..This is what happened…

I bumped into the main demon you will be dealing with. Pushed him aside and dealt with an alter age 32 using the questions you asked. The alter did not know it had a demon, in fact I cast 4 out of it named destiny absconded, destiny hidden, destiny obscured and destiny (something else). I am not going to discuss here the reason for the alter.
I'm very happy to hear of the inner spiritual work you are in the midst of carrying out, by God's mercy. I'm equally glad more evil spirits are being driven out in the holy name of Jesus.

Yes, most parts are unaware that they might have demons & many do!

Those spiritual tests work!!! I hope more would learn about these tests as they will help many to determine what they are truly dealing with.
Then found another alter age 8 that had a demon named filth and anger. I cast it out. I will not discuss its creation either. Then I found 20 alters various ages (their numbers did not correspond with ages) with the same name but each having a number after it. These were the alters that wanted my dad’s forgiveness. They were in a large hall and hide from the demons, they said and could not see Jesus though they knew Him and desired Him.

I cast out one demon in the 9th alter then asked if they could see Jesus. They said Yes and I asked Jesus to heal them. They moved to the core. I was tired by then and stopped.
I am so happy to hear you are experiencing inner healing, my dear brother, Mike. These little parts desire Jesus and His soothing presence.

Please keep me updated on the next 11 parts and the demons that might reside in each one. You're doing an incredible job. It is difficult but the Lord Jesus is blessing your efforts.
Friends, this has been somewhat unpleasant to share with you. I know that I could PM the Exorcist or Robert L with the details but I want you to know that Jesus is good and that WE will overcome the devil with the power of our testimonies and our Precious Jesus of Nazareth! This has been a testimony of the Lord's work in my life.

I praise God for His faithfulness to us and the Authority He has provided to us in Jesus.

God Bless you and give you His Peace,

Mike
Thank YOU for sharing, many more will be touched by the words you have shared today. Jesus is glorified in this. Mike, you are loved and appreciated.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:43 pm

Mike, please let me know if you run into anything ususual or any barriers. We look forward to dealing with that one evil demon you mentioned to me earlier, expelling it to the pit in Jesus mighty & holy name.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:23 am

This is what you posted....
"Just to be on the safe side, ask this possible broken part one other question. Ask the part, "do you desire or love Jesus, who is eternal God?" Ask them to repeat this verbally, if possible. This is a "spiritual test" (found in 1 John 2 & 3) that I use in difficult cases, as demons will never desire or love Jesus. Their very essence desires anything but love. Let me know what you find out, then we'll take the next step"'

..This is what happened…

I bumped into the main demon you will be dealing with. Pushed him aside and dealt with an alter age 32 using the questions you asked. The alter did not know it had a demon, in fact I cast 4 out of it named destiny absconded, destiny hidden, destiny obscured and destiny (something else). I am not going to discuss here the reason for the alter.

Then found another alter age 8 that had a demon named filth and anger. I cast it out. I will not discuss its creation either. Then I found 20 alters various ages (their numbers did not correspond with ages) with the same name but each having a number after it. These were the alters that wanted my dad’s forgiveness. They were in a large hall and hide from the demons, they said and could not see Jesus though they knew Him and desired Him.

I cast out one demon in the 9th alter then asked if they could see Jesus. They said Yes and I asked Jesus to heal them. They moved to the core. I was tired by then and stopped.

Friends, this has been somewhat unpleasant to share with you. I know that I could PM the Exorcist or Robert L with the details but I want you to know that Jesus is good and that WE will overcome the devil with the power of our testimonies and our Precious Jesus of Nazareth! This has been a testimony of the Lord's work in my life.

I praise God for His faithfulness to us and the Authority He has provided to us in Jesus.

God Bless you and give you His Peace,

Mike
Mike,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I am learing from your posts along with Exorcist and Roberts' posts. The Lord sometimes allows us to go through things so that we can help others. Well, you are helping me Mike.

God bless you,

xfrodobagginsx

mike3
Moderator Staff

a continuation

Post by mike3 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:03 pm

Exorcist,

Thank you for prayers. I wasn't really wanting to confront last night but felt it was appropriate to push on. Exorcist, the 20 alters from the night before all joined that core that night. Only number 9 had a demon. Only number 3 needed alot of healing. They just laughed and laughed when Jesus would hug them and help them rejoin me.

That evening I began Praising God in Tongues to strengthen myself and declaring the power of the Lord of Hosts. I asked Jesus and Ruach Ha Kodesh (the Holy Spirit) to help me with my alters. Led to understand that at least 10 alters remained and each was demonized.

I identified with the correct questions the first alter. (age 8) The alter had a demon named 'demon of hell'. Its rights to me were self hatred. It did not want to come out and cursed me. Claiming the Blood of Jesus...out it came out and went to the pit as I spoke in Jesus authority.

Look I've been asking the Holy Spirit to refresh me w/ peace several times during the self deliverance sessions and each time He did and I would be filled with Joy and laugh and laugh!! God is Good to me.

I asked the alter (mike3 believe it or not) if he could see Jesus. He said yes and rejoined the core. I asked Jesus to heal him. He did. I felt his pain somewhat and remembered some moments in my life I had forgotten. Those memories provided another opportunity to Bless folks in my past and once again repent and seek forgiveness.

This mike3 alter said that I created him to be the voice of my mother, a remembrance of her presence when I was in worrisome (to me at that time) situations, the voice of her reassurance and guidance.

I only did one session (one demon) last night but feel the Lord of Hosts is pressing me to continue working as if it is important that I deal with these now.

Since January, following a long fast, Tongues has flowed from me almost as strongly as it did right after my Holy Spirit Baptism!

The Word of God says King David strengthened himself in the Lord at Ziklag after he was threatened with death by his men following the loss of their families to Amalekite raiders.

I think I know what he did. I think that since the Spirit of the Lord was on David he may have prayed in Tongues.

I believe Tongues this strengthens me. I find myself praying in Tongues at work alot, like I used to do following the Baptism.

I thanked God over and over for the authority I had as a follower of Jesus. I proclaimed that I was standing in the authority of Jesus of Nazareth, not my own.

Blessed are you O Lord, Our God, King of the Universe for allowing us to stand in Your Authority, Cast out Demons in your name and bring Healing.

Mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:32 am

Can the alter re-join the core if it's demonized? Or is it completely locked up.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: a continuation

Post by Rescuer » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:01 pm

Thank you for prayers. I wasn't really wanting to confront last night but felt it was appropriate to push on. Exorcist, the 20 alters from the night before all joined that core that night. Only number 9 had a demon. Only number 3 needed alot of healing. They just laughed and laughed when Jesus would hug them and help them rejoin me.

That evening I began Praising God in Tongues to strengthen myself and declaring the power of the Lord of Hosts. I asked Jesus and Ruach Ha Kodesh (the Holy Spirit) to help me with my alters. Led to understand that at least 10 alters remained and each was demonized.

I identified with the correct questions the first alter. (age 8) The alter had a demon named 'demon of hell'. Its rights to me were self hatred. It did not want to come out and cursed me. Claiming the Blood of Jesus...out it came out and went to the pit as I spoke in Jesus authority.

Look I've been asking the Holy Spirit to refresh me w/ peace several times during the self deliverance sessions and each time He did and I would be filled with Joy and laugh and laugh!! God is Good to me.

I asked the alter (mike3 believe it or not) if he could see Jesus. He said yes and rejoined the core. I asked Jesus to heal him. He did. I felt his pain somewhat and remembered some moments in my life I had forgotten. Those memories provided another opportunity to Bless folks in my past and once again repent and seek forgiveness.

This mike3 alter said that I created him to be the voice of my mother, a remembrance of her presence when I was in worrisome (to me at that time) situations, the voice of her reassurance and guidance.

I only did one session (one demon) last night but feel the Lord of Hosts is pressing me to continue working as if it is important that I deal with these now.

Since January, following a long fast, Tongues has flowed from me almost as strongly as it did right after my Holy Spirit Baptism!

The Word of God says King David strengthened himself in the Lord at Ziklag after he was threatened with death by his men following the loss of their families to Amalekite raiders.

I think I know what he did. I think that since the Spirit of the Lord was on David he may have prayed in Tongues.

I believe Tongues this strengthens me. I find myself praying in Tongues at work alot, like I used to do following the Baptism.

I thanked God over and over for the authority I had as a follower of Jesus. I proclaimed that I was standing in the authority of Jesus of Nazareth, not my own.

Blessed are you O Lord, Our God, King of the Universe for allowing us to stand in Your Authority, Cast out Demons in your name and bring Healing.

Mike
Simply incredible. Our precious Savior's immense love shown, on display. Keep me updated, my dear brother.

YES, one of the benefits of intergration and healing is this ~ the restoration of memories that were locked away.

You said, "I asked the alter (mike3 believe it or not) if he could see Jesus. He said yes and rejoined the core. I asked Jesus to heal him. He did. I felt his pain somewhat and remembered some moments in my life I had forgotten. Those memories provided another opportunity to Bless folks in my past and once again repent and seek forgiveness.

This is good. One of the miracles that occurs during this process!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:04 pm

xfrodobagginsx wrote:Can the alter re-join the core if it's demonized? Or is it completely locked up.
After the demon has been cast out then it is necessary (and good) for the part to rejoined the core person. In most cases, parts do not rejoin the core if they are indwelt with demons as the demons will not allow it. Furthermore, some demons actually "lock up" parts (as seen in the case with Rosie) to hinder the healing process. Sometimes the core person needs to get a key from the demon before you can unlock the part that has been hidden away.

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:57 am

Exorcist,

Today was a tough day. Lots of emotional battles, giving alot to Jesus again and again. Finally realized the Almighty wants me to deal with some issues, ideas and beliefs I have. I think that is partly or maybe totally why He is pushing me to deal with these alters and demons on my own.

OK, the last few days have seen me working on myself with the Mighty Hand of the Lord guiding me. God is Good!

Last night I called up 3 alters mike2, mike1 and mike7. Questioned each one of them and requiring them to proclaim Jesus came in the flesh, and Jesus was desired and loved by them.

Mike2 told me why he was created and that he had a demon. I called the demon up, I can't remember its name, found its right to me and cast it out in the name of Jesus. The power of the Blood, the power of the Cross and the power of Jesus Resurrection provided the power to cast it out.

Mike1 told me why he was created and that he had a demon. I called it up, its name was untrustful. I found its right to me. It was tougher and I asked for angelic help along with the power of Jesus in all HIS Glory! Out it came! Praise God makes me want to whoop thinking about it!! I apologized to Mike1 as I had cut him from me when young because he was chubby, something considered very degrading in my family.

Mike7 said it was a Hidden One (not sure about what that means) and he did not believe he had a demon. The Holy Spirit said he did and told me its name was travesty. I called up travesty and up it came cursing me. I made it declare its right and then the Holy Spirit said it had two rights to me so in the authority of Jesus and with angelic help I required it to tell me its other right. It did and I cast it from me.

This session was somewhat difficult. One of my legs started to twitch, my neck start to tighten and hurt. I trusted in God to keep me safe so I continued until these three alters were able to reenter my core.

Mike7 could not see Jesus and said he knew who Jesus was but wanted to know more about Him. I shared Jesus with Him and he said he say a Man in White and said he believe that the man was Jesus. I asked him if he would go to Jesus and he said yes.

Today has been somewhat troublesome as memories and a general malaise have tried to overtake me. I spent time with the Almighty, asking for His help and spending alot of time in forgiveness and repentance.

Exorcist, I am glad you told me that memories of the past was part of the integration process and that I am OK!!! I spent alot of time in Tongues today, again as I see that Tongues really helps me change my attitude and will help dispel any depression.

Tonight is another night to fight! Initially I was not really comfortable posting this for all of you but sharing this takes some strain off of me.

I really can't talk to any family members and only one friend really encourages me in this. I am trying to keep it brief and specific. Thank you for bearing with me.

God Bless and Keep you all,

Mike

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:58 am

Mike,

I am following your progress as well. It's awesome what the Lord is doing in your life. You're doing a great job. You are much braver than most men as they wouldn't have the courage to deal with these issues the way that you are. May the Lord be glorified in you and bless you for your courage. FYI, your posts are not boring if that's what your worried about, in fact, they are very interesting. It's only a matter of time for you until you are fully delivered, it seems that the goal is in site! Praise God for that!!! Keep pressing forward and NEVER, NEVER give up, IN CHRIST JESUS.

I am feebly attempting to do the same thing that you are, but my progress doesn't seem to be going as well for me. My situation is a little confusing for me as everything that I try to do isn't fully working for me for some reason. At times it does, but other times it seems like no matter what I say/do I hit a brick wall. I can't even find out their legal rights as they either say that they have none, or when I ask their names, they give me some different language. It keeps screaming "gala" out of my mouth. When I ask what that means it said "Kill you". Sometimes they give me a name or legal right, but then when I repent of that sin or whatever, they still don't go, or change what they said to something else or say they have no legal rights. When I tell them to go, they say "No, I won't go"

Thank your for your prayers. I will definately pray for You, Exorcist and Robert as I know that you all need it.

God bless you,

xfrodobagginsx

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:48 am

Today was a tough day. Lots of emotional battles, giving alot to Jesus again and again. Finally realized the Almighty wants me to deal with some issues, ideas and beliefs I have. I think that is partly or maybe totally why He is pushing me to deal with these alters and demons on my own.
Faithful Mike, I'm truly filled with joy as I'm seeing you trust the Lord before my own eyes, then you are battling the forces of evil and putting them to flight in Jesus precious holy name. I know the emotional battles can be very tiresome. As a little boy, for years, I was terribly enslaved to satanic mental attacks that sucked all my energy. I'm so thankful, though, we can turn to God's Son, Jesus, to find rest for our souls. As He tells us, "Come unto me..."
OK, the last few days have seen me working on myself with the Mighty Hand of the Lord guiding me. God is Good!

Last night I called up 3 alters mike2, mike1 and mike7. Questioned each one of them and requiring them to proclaim Jesus came in the flesh, and Jesus was desired and loved by them.

Mike2 told me why he was created and that he had a demon. I called the demon up, I can't remember its name, found its right to me and cast it out in the name of Jesus. The power of the Blood, the power of the Cross and the power of Jesus Resurrection provided the power to cast it out.

Mike1 told me why he was created and that he had a demon. I called it up, its name was untrustful. I found its right to me. It was tougher and I asked for angelic help along with the power of Jesus in all HIS Glory! Out it came! Praise God makes me want to whoop thinking about it!! I apologized to Mike1 as I had cut him from me when young because he was chubby, something considered very degrading in my family.
My heart goes out to all those broken parts of you. So many people, like you have these broken parts and nobody is reaching out to them as nobody has come along to share that God heals the broken hearted. You have sought Jesus and He answered your inner cries and is rescuing you.
Mike7 said it was a Hidden One (not sure about what that means) and he did not believe he had a demon. The Holy Spirit said he did and told me its name was travesty. I called up travesty and up it came cursing me. I made it declare its right and then the Holy Spirit said it had two rights to me so in the authority of Jesus and with angelic help I required it to tell me its other right. It did and I cast it from me.
More demons cast out. Very good!
This session was somewhat difficult. One of my legs started to twitch, my neck start to tighten and hurt. I trusted in God to keep me safe so I continued until these three alters were able to reenter my core.

Mike7 could not see Jesus and said he knew who Jesus was but wanted to know more about Him. I shared Jesus with Him and he said he say a Man in White and said he believe that the man was Jesus. I asked him if he would go to Jesus and he said yes.
Jesus loves little children and will often appear to little ones (including little parts). I'm rejoicing within my spirit in the healing that is taking place in your life. All of this is quite beautiful to behold. God's mercy and love in action.
Today has been somewhat troublesome as memories and a general malaise have tried to overtake me. I spent time with the Almighty, asking for His help and spending alot of time in forgiveness and repentance.

Exorcist, I am glad you told me that memories of the past was part of the integration process and that I am OK!!! I spent alot of time in Tongues today, again as I see that Tongues really helps me change my attitude and will help dispel any depression.

Tonight is another night to fight! Initially I was not really comfortable posting this for all of you but sharing this takes some strain off of me.

I really can't talk to any family members and only one friend really encourages me in this. I am trying to keep it brief and specific. Thank you for bearing with me.

God Bless and Keep you all,

Mike
Keep up the good work as these parts are truly desiring to reunite with you as they have been broken and wounded for so long. Many are being touched by your testimonies. We are your family, God's family!

By the way, you might want to ask one of the parts if anyone knows anything about "Deep" and if he has locked any parts away?

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:05 pm

Exorcist, This happened Sunday night. I will continue in the next post.

God is speaking to you about me. When you said..

"By the way, you might want to ask one of the parts if anyone knows anything about "Deep" and if he has locked any parts away?"

Yes this is what happened. I asked for mike8 (alter) to come up. When I asked him to verify himself, he cursed me. It was a demon. At first it would not talk. I applied the Blood, the Power of the Cross , the Power of the Name and the Power of the Resurrection! That made it scream and talk.

It said that it and deep had locked up mike8. I went after deep. He was hiding according to the Lord, in my mind. So we went there with angels of the Most High!!! This part is so cool.

I asked deep for the key. It said it had hidden the key. The Voice of the Almighty said. The key is hidden within deep. I asked the Host of the Lord to grab deep and take the key.. Here is an extravagent measure of the Lord and His work in me. The Lord said, In order for the box containing mike8 to be opened the key must be held by deep.

So I asked the angels to pick up deep, hold the key in its hand and take it to the box. The first box was empty but the second box had mike8 in it. The angels held its hand with the key, turned it in the lock and released mike8.

God is good to me. I have more to tell but don't have time to tell it now.
Who would believe that the Creator God of the Universe would consider me? I praise the Most High for His love and His concern and caring for me.
I matter to the Creator God! The Blood of Jesus proves its Power in everyway.

I wrote down more of what happened and will post later.

Blessed are You O Lord, Our God, King of the Universe Who gives us power and authority to cast out demons and cure diseases, preach the Gospel of the Kingdom and heal the sick.

mike[/quote]
Last edited by mike3 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:35 pm

God is speaking to you about me. When you said..

"By the way, you might want to ask one of the parts if anyone knows anything about "Deep" and if he has locked any parts away?"

Yes this is what happened. I asked for mike8 (alter) to come up. When I asked him to verify himself, he cursed me. It was a demon. At first it would not talk. I applied the Blood, the Power of the Cross , the Power of the Name and the Power of the Resurrection! That made it scream and talk.

It said that it and deep had locked up mike8. I went after deep. He was hiding according to the Lord, in my mind. So we went there with angels of the Most High!!! This part is so cool.

I asked deep for the key. It said it had hidden the key. The Voice of the Almighty said. The key is hidden within deep. I asked the Host of the Lord to grab deep and take the key.. Here is an extravagent measure of the Lord and His work in me. The Lord said, In order for the box containing mike8 to be opened the key must be held by deep.

So I asked the angels to pick up deep, hold the key in its hand and take it to the box. The first box was empty but the second box had mike8 in it. The angels held its hand with the key, turned it in the lock and released mike8.

God is good to me. I have more to tell but don't have time to tell it now.
Who would believe that the Creator God of the Universe would consider me? I praise the Most High for His love and His concern and caring for me.
I matter to the Creator God! The Blood of Jesus proves its Power in everyway.

I wrote down more of what happened and will post later.

Blessed are You O Lord, Our God, King of the Universe Who gives us power and authority to cast out demons and cure diseases, preach the Gospel of the Kingdom and heal the sick.

mike
:wave: WOW! WOW! This is awesome. Our loving Lord Jesus is glorious. I love hearing this, faithful Mike.

Through this you have gained an even greater understanding of the goodness of God and His mighty power.

I'm going to write a brief teaching "on keys" as this critical to this area of ministry.

We look forward to hearing more as God gives you opportunity. This journey is inspiring.

mike3
Moderator Staff

Sunday.. continued

Post by mike3 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:20 am

Exorcist,

Thank you for listening to the Holy Spirit!!! I was very surprised to see your post about a locked up alters.

Sunday was actually somewhat easier. The demons were weaker or so it seemed. I questioned the Holy One later and He said because of the intense presence of the Lord at church that morning the demons were reeling from the effect of Holiness and Righteousness batheing me during the time of Worship.

Before I started the session Sunday night I just sang in Tongues and to the Lord.

I anointed myself with oil, this was the first time I have done that, and took communion too. I called up mike9. He was created because I hated and condemned myself (this is a recurring theme throughout my deliverance). God Forgive me for hating the Work of His Hands.

Mike9 had two demons, nasty and fretful. I called them up and they came quickly, I asked their names and their rights were self hatred and self condemnation, not resting in my salvation. (not sure exactly what that means) guess it means I did not trust God. I repented of these things and in the Name that is Above ALL names I cast them out and into the pit.

I called up mike8 as you know. A demon answered and when I questioned it about loving and adoring Jesus it cursed me. I bound it in the name of Jesus and asked its name. It said, disgusting, I asked where mike8 was and disgusting said it and deep had bound him in a box.

I called for the angels of God to help me found deep and we went after it when the Lord said it was hiding in my mind. The the voice of the Lord said it had a key.

I asked mike8 the questions and why he had been created. He said emotionally that he knew Jesus and loved Him and wanted Him.
mike8 said he had been locked away because he knew something that deep did not want me to know. I can't tell you friends what he said.

I asked disgusting its rights to me. Its responded w/ something I can't share.

I cast it into the pit.

I called up mike6 and he came up and said he had a demon. Actually he had one with two names. I got the impression they were conjoined. Its name was disgusting2 and liar.

Mike6 was created when I lied to myself and to God following a ministry call.

The demon's rights to me were because of breaking vow to God to serve Him and self hatred.

This pains me to write.

While this was the least stressful of the sessions but it brought me much memory. All I can say is that I am forgiven. I was raised in the church but didn't trust Him. Whatever the reason, I was sinful.

Look men. If you are a father. You have no idea of how you will profoundly impact your children positively or negatively. Some of you might know that. Your children will look at their Heavenly Father based in part on how you acted and treated them when they were growing up.

I am 43. I've made mistakes, many of them, and I recognize and accept my guilt and my Forgiveness. But I guarantee you things would have been different had I seen God correctly portrayed by my father. Don't take your position as father and husband lightly. It might cost you some but it will cost your children considerably.

God Be Praised for His Mercy and Forgiveness. The Almighty be Glorified for His Gracious Love and willingness to Cleanse, Heal and Protect His Children.

LET me add this. I asked the angels about deep after I cast the demon in the pit and asked mike8 to join my core. All of my alters joined the core with Jesus' healing leading Sunday night. The angels said, we released it as it is not yours to deal with. Exorcist, you will meet this evil thing that keeps my wound open. I thank the Holy One for His mercy.

mike