How do you know if you have an alter?

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:00 pm

i wanna meet your new baby! i remember seeing ford but i know he is really big now

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:12 pm

rosie wrote:i wanna meet your new baby! i remember seeing ford but i know he is really big now
Why didn't you want to talk to me like Charlie did when you were here?
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:32 pm

I have an alter? I didn't know that........ :|

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:53 pm

Babygurl wrote:I have an alter? I didn't know that........ :|
What's your name? :wave:
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:57 pm

because i didnt want to because i was angry[/list][/quote]

mike3
Moderator Staff

Here we go again

Post by mike3 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:21 pm

Exorcist,

The Lord led me to self deliver and open one of the four locked up/boxed up alters. Here is what happened...

Two days ago the Lord told me the name of another demon He wants out of me. So I did my usual getting ready.

Took communion. Asked the Lord for direct help. Prayed in Tongues

Anointed myself with oil. Called on the Power of the Cross of Jesus, the Power of the Resurrection of Jesus, The Power of the Name of Jesus and the Power of the Blood of Jesus.

I filled my tub with water and went in. I called the water a mikvah or baptismal pool of Jesus Blood and immersed myself in the water.

The demon's name as given to me by the Lord was mandarin. Go figure!!

I called it up. Bound it in Jesus Name and asked its right. It said, Self Hatred. This has been the right to me used by many demons. I repented and sang to the Lord for a minute. It said it had no more rights when I asked. The Lord said it did.

It refused to give me the name for a few minutes and I called on angels to stab it and pour the Blood of Jesus over it to weaken it. It did confess its right after it was weakened by Jesus Powerful Overwhelming Blood!
This right was unforgiveness toward a person in my family.

Exorcist, you may remember that I really had few demons due to unforgiveness during your two exorcisms of me. I remember telling you that my Holy Spirit Baptism gave me a gift from the Lord and many demons of unforgiveness were expelled then.

I asked mandarin about any alters. It confessed that one of my alters was locked in a box in my bowels. Go figure again!!!

Anyway the Lord said mandarin had the key. It denied it had the key. I asked the Holy Angels of the Lord to take it from it. They did.

I cast mandarin into the pit. I coughed and coughed and out it went.

I asked the angels to go to the box in my bowels and open it to release my alter. Here is where a similarity to something that Debra said about a very angry alter.

Mikemichael was his name. He came out cussing and very angry at a family member. He cussed and cussed. I just spoke Jesus name and He was there. I asked Mikemichael if he could see Jesus and he said yes but so what? I said that I had forgiven the family member and explained that the family member had been as traumatized as a child as we had been. You see Mikemichael was a teenager in Highschool when he was cut off my core and boxed by deep and mandarin.

I asked Mikemichael if we had ever sinned. He said yes. I said if Jesus forgave us of those sins then we need to forgive the family member. Jesus was holding his hand by that time and Mikemichael laid his head on His chest. I felt the warmth.

I asked him if he would reenter my core, after a few minutes, and he said yes. I asked Jesus to continue His healing touch until my soul is healed.

Friends God is soo Good to Me.

Blessed are You O Most Holy God for giving Your Son for my Redemption.

My time to minister is fast approaching.

mike south texas
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:39 pm

WOW - I am speechless.....in awe of God's power and your bravery. You are such an example...Glory to God!! God bless you Mike!!!

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:56 pm

Sweet one,

What is your name? You can use hers logon if you wish but we would like to minister to you by name. You are safe here.

Do you know Jesus? He has ministered to many of my alters. Many many many of them and given them peace. We were so many and hurting too.

God Bless you and Give you His Peace, PM me if you wish!!!

Mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:09 pm

It won't for her ya know..... so many people tell her the same thing.... how do you know the demons? How come they listen to you? Why don't they listen to her.....how do you know? There are so many - it is so confusing.....

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:26 pm

Debra122 wrote:It won't for her ya know..... so many people tell her the same thing.... how do you know the demons? How come they listen to you? Why don't they listen to her.....how do you know? There are so many - it is so confusing.....
Hi Katie, we know you are a human part & not a demon. We care! Please see the email I sent you. Thank you for telling me much!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: Here we go again

Post by Rescuer » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:29 pm

mike3 wrote:Exorcist,

The Lord led me to self deliver and open one of the four locked up/boxed up alters. Here is what happened...

Two days ago the Lord told me the name of another demon He wants out of me. So I did my usual getting ready.

Took communion. Asked the Lord for direct help. Prayed in Tongues

Anointed myself with oil. Called on the Power of the Cross of Jesus, the Power of the Resurrection of Jesus, The Power of the Name of Jesus and the Power of the Blood of Jesus.

I filled my tub with water and went in. I called the water a mikvah or baptismal pool of Jesus Blood and immersed myself in the water.

The demon's name as given to me by the Lord was mandarin. Go figure!!

I called it up. Bound it in Jesus Name and asked its right. It said, Self Hatred. This has been the right to me used by many demons. I repented and sang to the Lord for a minute. It said it had no more rights when I asked. The Lord said it did.

It refused to give me the name for a few minutes and I called on angels to stab it and pour the Blood of Jesus over it to weaken it. It did confess its right after it was weakened by Jesus Powerful Overwhelming Blood!
This right was unforgiveness toward a person in my family.

Exorcist, you may remember that I really had few demons due to unforgiveness during your two exorcisms of me. I remember telling you that my Holy Spirit Baptism gave me a gift from the Lord and many demons of unforgiveness were expelled then.

I asked mandarin about any alters. It confessed that one of my alters was locked in a box in my bowels. Go figure again!!!

Anyway the Lord said mandarin had the key. It denied it had the key. I asked the Holy Angels of the Lord to take it from it. They did.

I cast mandarin into the pit. I coughed and coughed and out it went.

I asked the angels to go to the box in my bowels and open it to release my alter. Here is where a similarity to something that Debra said about a very angry alter.

Mikemichael was his name. He came out cussing and very angry at a family member. He cussed and cussed. I just spoke Jesus name and He was there. I asked Mikemichael if he could see Jesus and he said yes but so what? I said that I had forgiven the family member and explained that the family member had been as traumatized as a child as we had been. You see Mikemichael was a teenager in Highschool when he was cut off my core and boxed by deep and mandarin.

I asked Mikemichael if we had ever sinned. He said yes. I said if Jesus forgave us of those sins then we need to forgive the family member. Jesus was holding his hand by that time and Mikemichael laid his head on His chest. I felt the warmth.

I asked him if he would reenter my core, after a few minutes, and he said yes. I asked Jesus to continue His healing touch until my soul is healed.

Friends God is soo Good to Me.

Blessed are You O Most Holy God for giving Your Son for my Redemption.

My time to minister is fast approaching.

mike south texas
What truly excites me is the goodness of our gracious Lord Jesus. We is completing the work He has begun (and will finish!). I really liked the last part:

"My time to minister is fast approaching."

This I know! This I know! We need you! The Lord Jesus desires to use YOU in setting the captives FREE!

X

Post by X » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:12 am

I've been able to do alot of research and study and have come to the conclusion that while I have dissociative fuge/amnesia, the times when I have dissociated, people have told me that my personality was still the same as when I'm not dissociating.

The trick is i think, to talk to your friends and the people around you, about the times that you have blanks, and ask them what you are like at those time. are you the same or have you undergone a personality change

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:58 am

That is true x - sometimes my husband tells me we have conversations when I just do not remember.....I have an awesome memory so I figured I was just getting old...I think because of the stress our family is under right now and my cry to God for help...He is bringing forth deliverance....knowledge of the alters, my coping mechanisms for survival. I guess God wants us to trade our coping mechanisms for His ….not an easy switch. I guess sometimes I know it and maybe sometimes I am unaware.

I know when I am different, I feel it coming on so to speak….like a panic attack then I am different. I journal everything so I asked God for clarity and show me patterns…then the alter was properly diagnosed. I am not happy with the idea of searching for more…there are more hidden I don’t know about and well, what you don’t know is frightening. Some are intertwined with demon spirits and it is hard sometimes to know who is who….especially the angry alters….my alter is pretty angry, although better now because I stopped calling her a demon and trying to cast her out. I tried talking to her about merging but she is not budging. A demon also manifested while talking to her, but I just box them up …. In this stage of the game I am equipped to cast them out.

I am so very sorry you have to go through this and I pray you find the strength to take steps to you freedom. The team here is wonderful and the teachings are amazing truth which you need to just absorb into your being. I will pray for you – you should pursue freedom – Jesus died for it – we should walk in it.
God Bless you
Debra

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:55 am

Here's an idea. What if the person left a message on here for their alter to get later, so that they can communicate with them and perhaps even find a way to reunite into the core?