How do you know if you have an alter?

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ServantofJesus

How do you know if you have an alter?

Post by ServantofJesus » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:32 am

I don't think that I have an alters, but I do know that I have some very tender parts. If I ever manifested an alter, I would want to know about it. Do most people know if they have them or not? How do the alters come on here and post without the core person knowing? They need to have 2 accounts right? This topic is increasingly more interesting to me as I read some of these alters on here. The one at the bottom of the page that says it torments alters and the core person is clearly a demon. Do the alters know everything that the core person does, yet the core doesn't know the alter? Just curious on this.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: How do you know if you have an alter?

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:40 am

Hi brother Scott. Good questions.
xfrodobagginsx wrote:I don't think that I have an alters, but I do know that I have some very tender parts. If I ever manifested an alter, I would want to know about it. Do most people know if they have them or not?
I would estimate that 70% of the people who have DID are not aware that they have broken parts.
How do the alters come on here and post without the core person knowing?
When one of the parts surface, the core will enter a sleep like state and as such isn't aware of the other parts (there are cases where there is co-consciousness, however). Hence, their concern of "losing time" and experiencing "blackouts."
They need to have 2 accounts right? This topic is increasingly more interesting to me as I read some of these alters on here. The one at the bottom of the page that says it torments alters and the core person is clearly a demon. Do the alters know everything that the core person does, yet the core doesn't know the alter? Just curious on this.
Many parts are children and even some are babies and as such are limited in the mental capacities. Some parts know everything, some do not. Depends on various factors.

Hope this helps.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:50 am

This brings up a complicated topic.

Can the "core" person be saved, while the alter is not saved?

If the alter is not saved, then the alter can be completely possessed of demons right?

If so, does the alter go to hell if they don't get saved, while the core goes to heaven?

Just some things that I have thought of. These are sincere questions and complicated ones. Wow this is quite interesting.

Exorcist, this seems to be a form of Christian psychology. You're doing a great work for the Lord. I read where you do lead alters to Christ.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:43 pm

Fantastic questions.
xfrodobagginsx wrote:This brings up a complicated topic.
It is a very complicated issue that I try to break down for others to understand easily. You are dealing with metaphysical issues and deep spiritual truths that the church has not encountered before (as they were largely unaware of this reality). Though the ability to dissociate was present with the human condition since Adam (the first man possessed incredible powers within the soul nature).
Can the "core" person be saved, while the alter is not saved?
The core person consists of body, soul, and spirit as seen in 1 Thess. 5. All humans consist of these elements. One with dissociation has a broken up soul nature but their spirit remains intact. When one is saved, their spirit is born again as seen in John 3. Obviously, this effects the soul & body natures as well. An "alter" is simply a part of the soul nature not the spirit nature which needs to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit (and thus obtains salvation). Alters need to pointed to Jesus for healing as if the core (the one with the soul, spirit, and body) has already been born again then salvation isn't the issue but, rather, healing (and deliverance).
If the alter is not saved, then the alter can be completely possessed of demons right?
See above. If the core has not been born again then the "alters" can be easily controlled by demons. If the core person has been saved then the "alters" can still have demons but cannot be as easily controlled by demons (as Jesus is present within the spirit of the core).
If so, does the alter go to hell if they don't get saved, while the core goes to heaven?
If the core person (the one with the soul, spirit, and body) has already been born again then salvation has been obtained even if some "alters" are unaware of Jesus.

We have dealt with many cases of dissociation where the various parts of the person (who is saved) isn't aware of Jesus (as they been locked away deep within the soul). But nearly all of them can easily be led to Jesus for healing.
Just some things that I have thought of. These are sincere questions and complicated ones. Wow this is quite interesting.
I haven't even shared half of what I have observed and experienced, this subject can go quite deep and is complex (when you get into dissociative identities who have codes, animals, generational fragments, etc). I'm hoping to convey some basic truths of this subject to get a foundation built.
Exorcist, this seems to be a form of Christian psychology. You're doing a great work for the Lord. I read where you do lead alters to Christ.
Actually, we do not utilize any psychology in any of our prayer sessions with those who have DID. We simply use biblical principles to oversee our work in this area of ministry. When I lead alters to Christ, I lead them to healing (and deliverance), when I lead the core person to Christ it is done for salvation (and healing & deliverance).

Hope this makes sense. Let me know.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:39 pm

I haven't even shared half of what I have observed and experienced, this subject can go quite deep and is complex (when you get into dissociative identities who have codes,
Is a "code" something like a certain word or action which triggers the alter to surface?
animals
Are these real animals? When they are expelled, do you kill it or keep it in a jar or something for research? Do you have any idea what type of animal they are?
,generational fragments
What is a generational fragment?
,etc). I'm hoping to convey some basic truths of this subject to get a foundation built.
I am asking these questions in an effort to give you some opportunity to help you explain some of these things, and because I am curious.

You are doing a great job and I know this is deep. I am enjoying the discussion.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:26 pm

:wave: Hello my brother. It is good to reveal this information as so many think what they are experiencing is so odd and bizarre that it couldn't possibly be real. We know otherwise.
Is a "code" something like a certain word or action which triggers the alter to surface?
Could be. Recently we have encountered a dissociative identity, within a young lady, that goes by a code EZ29S. This particular part of her broken soul was purposely created by the sadistic cult that abused her. Why? This cult was involved in drug trafficking also, so, they created these coded personalities to disseminate critical information about a drug shipment, for an example, to other individuals involved in this cult that are located throughout America. Only those in the cult would have access to these codes (this keeps law enforcement agencies from accessing vital information about the criminal activity of the group). These groups can pour into these personalities all kinds of data ~ that is concealed to all ~ except to the cult ~ and of course, God almighty and His people!
Are these real animals? When they are expelled, do you kill it or keep it in a jar or something for research? Do you have any idea what type of animal they are?
Yes, these are real, literal animals. I have seen things come out of the body of demonized individuals. We have felt the object(s) through the skin (one lady we ministered to had 10 small chips located throughout her body that we dissolved through the power of Jesus.

Yes, we know the type of animals (snakes and worms that were infused with evil spirits). One lady saw the sadistic cult put them in her. We will kill it and dissolve them (generally) & expel the spirits. There are some specific holy spiritual weapons we utilize in cases such as this that are effective.

Pastor Blumhardt, who pastored a Luteran Church in Germany, in the 19th century, speaks of animals leaving the body of the possessed. This kind of demonism is rare.
This gets quite complex. Perhaps I can create a detailed thread on this subject sometime. In very simple terms it is the spiritual transmission of soulish inclinations/parts from previous ancestors (whom also had dissociation) through the bloodline.

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:13 pm

Exorcist,

When you stated:

When one of the parts surface, the core will enter a sleep like state and as such isn't aware of the other parts (there are cases where there is co-consciousness, however). Hence, their concern of "losing time" and experiencing "blackouts." Many parts are children and even some are babies and as such are limited in the mental capacities. Some parts know everything, some do not. Depends on various factors.

Did you mean that a person can not talk to their alter?

Is the term "alter" suggestive of a personality that assumes control of a core person on occasion ... while a dissassociated identity is a personality that fragmented away to keep a hurt from the core person?

If one can 'pull' up a demon in a self deliverance would one be able to pull up an alter also?

God Bless you ,

mike3
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:02 am

This gets quite complex. Perhaps I can create a detailed thread on this subject sometime. In very simple terms it is the spiritual transmission of soulish inclinations/parts from previous ancestors (whom also had dissociation) through the bloodline.[/quote]

That's what I thought you were saying. So, if a persons relative had MPD AND died?, than one of their fragmented personalities could have been passed into them? Wow. I know I keep going deep with this, but this makes me wonder. Is the soul part of the physical or the spiritual? Does the soul die with the body and the Spirit lives on?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:47 pm

:wave: Good afternoon, Mike, my good friend and fellow solider for the cross.
mike3 wrote:Exorcist,

When you stated:

When one of the parts surface, the core will enter a sleep like state and as such isn't aware of the other parts (there are cases where there is co-consciousness, however). Hence, their concern of "losing time" and experiencing "blackouts." Many parts are children and even some are babies and as such are limited in the mental capacities. Some parts know everything, some do not. Depends on various factors.

Did you mean that a person can not talk to their alter?
Generally, many who have dissociation (and know it) never (oddly enough) speak with the other broken parts of themselves. In many instances one can speak to the other parts. But, often times, they do not know how to access those parts. The key is the ability (and the know how)to get in touch with those broken parts.
Is the term "alter" suggestive of a personality that assumes control of a core person on occasion ... while a dissassociated identity is a personality that fragmented away to keep a hurt from the core person?
The terms, "alters" "dissociative identities" "parts" "fragmented parts" are often interchangable. They are all describe the brokeness one experiences that develop into a unique soul part.
If one can 'pull' up a demon in a self deliverance would one be able to pull up an alter also?

God Bless you ,

mike3
Yes. The key, however, is the know how, and the spiritual environment one provides for this to occur. Sometimes, it can be quite difficult as one is accessing the deepest parts of their soulish nature that has never been tapped in before.

Hope all of this makes sense. Sometimes, I think, I'm better at communicating in person then online. Our dear brother, Bobby, is a gifted teacher who is able to communicate effectively online (he mentioned he would probably create some teachings on this subject in the near future and post them for all to read).

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Exorcist wrote:Our dear brother, Bobby, is a gifted teacher who is able to communicate effectively online (he mentioned he would probably create some teachings on this subject in the near future and post them for all to read).
This is definitely a topic that I will be writing on in the future. You can count on it! :wave:

These past couple days I've been working on a teaching on Inner Healing, which I believe will be of help to those who have disassociated as well as those just wounded from things of their past.

There are 3 teachings almost ready to be published. One is on the blood of Jesus and it's forgiving power, the next is who we REALLY are in Christ (our true identity) and then the 3rd is on inner healing.

Your fellow warrior in Christ,

Robert
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:20 pm

:clapping: Great, Bobby.

All,

God has truly gifted our dear brother in the ability to communicate truths of spiritual warfare for all to easily understand. That is why so many end up at these web sites (testimony after testimony of people saying that they were thankful for the biblically sound teachings these web sites offer). Praise God for this servant of Jesus Christ!

mike3
Moderator Staff

What I've experienced over the last few days.

Post by mike3 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Exorcist,

You communicate well in any situation! I always learn something from reading your posts. You are a blessing to me and many many others!

When you wrote:

""Yes. The key, however, is the know how, and the spiritual environment one provides for this to occur. Sometimes, it can be quite difficult as one is accessing the deepest parts of their soulish nature that has never been tapped in before.""

Did you mean a spiritual environment similar to what we experience in worship? and 'waiting' on God?

Following another moderator's lead, mentioned in another thread, that she was dealing with personal alters I decided to also.

Making sure I was talking to the right person with intentional requests such as 'did Jesus come in the flesh'? My supposed alter answered that it did not want to rejoin the core me without being forgiven by my dad. My dad was very critical and I remember feeling that I was never good enough. I did not know an alter had been created. Following that response from the alter I believed the Holy Spirit said, Lets bring healing to your dad too.

Would an alter disagree with me? Or did I do something incorrectly? Does this line up with what you have seen? Have others experienced this?

(Why don't I just bare it all!!)

God's Blessings and Peace to you brother,

Mike

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: What I've experienced over the last few days.

Post by Rescuer » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:47 pm

mike3 wrote:Exorcist,

You communicate well in any situation! I always learn something from reading your posts. You are a blessing to me and many many others!
I appreciate that. Just trying do what I can to offer some help.
Did you mean a spiritual environment similar to what we experience in worship? and 'waiting' on God?
Yes, exactly!
Following another moderator's lead, mentioned in another thread, that she was dealing with personal alters I decided to also.

Making sure I was talking to the right person with intentional requests such as 'did Jesus come in the flesh'? My supposed alter answered that it did not want to rejoin the core me without being forgiven by my dad. My dad was very critical and I remember feeling that I was never good enough. I did not know an alter had been created. Following that response from the alter I believed the Holy Spirit said, Lets bring healing to your dad too.

Would an alter disagree with me? Or did I do something incorrectly? Does this line up with what you have seen? Have others experienced this?

(Why don't I just bare it all!!)

God's Blessings and Peace to you brother,

Mike
Just to be on the safe side, ask this possible broken part one other question. Ask the part, "do you desire or love Jesus, who is eternal God?" Ask them to repeat this verbally, if possible. This is a "spiritual test" (found in 1 John 2 & 3) that I use in difficult cases, as demons will never desire or love Jesus. Their very essence desires anything but love. Let me know what you find out, then we'll take the next step...

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:03 pm

Exorcist,

You are doing a great job. I have noticed that it does seem easier for you to communicate verbally, but your doing well here.

What about people who talk to themselves? Could this be evidence of an alter?

I know that before all of this oppression went crazy 5 years ago, I used to talk to myself alot when I was alone and to God. It helped me understand my true feelings on things. Because of the demons, I am afraid to talk to myself because the demon will interject all of the time and interrupt and even try to trick me. I even have to be on guard in my dreams because they influence them as well. My dreams are a way of solving problems, but the demons mess all of that up as well.

What you said earlier about "ancestral fragment" this sounds like it could be cause for why some believe in re-encarnation. Obviously, there isn't re-encarnation, but it could lead a non-Christian to that conclusion.

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:56 pm

Exorcist,

This is what you posted....
"Just to be on the safe side, ask this possible broken part one other question. Ask the part, "do you desire or love Jesus, who is eternal God?" Ask them to repeat this verbally, if possible. This is a "spiritual test" (found in 1 John 2 & 3) that I use in difficult cases, as demons will never desire or love Jesus. Their very essence desires anything but love. Let me know what you find out, then we'll take the next step"'

..This is what happened…

I bumped into the main demon you will be dealing with. Pushed him aside and dealt with an alter age 32 using the questions you asked. The alter did not know it had a demon, in fact I cast 4 out of it named destiny absconded, destiny hidden, destiny obscured and destiny (something else). I am not going to discuss here the reason for the alter.

Then found another alter age 8 that had a demon named filth and anger. I cast it out. I will not discuss its creation either. Then I found 20 alters various ages (their numbers did not correspond with ages) with the same name but each having a number after it. These were the alters that wanted my dad’s forgiveness. They were in a large hall and hide from the demons, they said and could not see Jesus though they knew Him and desired Him.

I cast out one demon in the 9th alter then asked if they could see Jesus. They said Yes and I asked Jesus to heal them. They moved to the core. I was tired by then and stopped.

Friends, this has been somewhat unpleasant to share with you. I know that I could PM the Exorcist or Robert L with the details but I want you to know that Jesus is good and that WE will overcome the devil with the power of our testimonies and our Precious Jesus of Nazareth! This has been a testimony of the Lord's work in my life.

I praise God for His faithfulness to us and the Authority He has provided to us in Jesus.

God Bless you and give you His Peace,

Mike