altars and disassociation

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Clare

altars and disassociation

Post by Clare » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:35 pm

Dear friends,
I thought I'd kick of this discussion. I've been going through a process of deliverance and healing alone with Jesus and with the guidance of a precious moderator here. When he told me that I might find dissociated parts of myself; well I thought it was a mighty strange idea! But as I went through the process I did indeed find parts of myself, stunted and malformed; created by abuse long long ago. And with the help of Jesus and the guidance of this dear moderator, these parts of myself are slowly being healed. In time I hope that these healed parts will reintegrate into the dominant personality. This hasn't been easy but it's been extremely healing and has made much of my life start to make sense. So, I'd encourage you not to be thrown by this idea. It was quite new to me - but so very needed. Bless you, Clare
In Gospel love, Clare

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid...and a little child shall lead them....They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain..." (Isaiah 11: 6 & 9)

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:26 pm

Clare,

Can you share how you and Jesus are bringing healing to your alters?

How are you addressing the alter? How are you creating an environment that allows the alter to speak?

mike3
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

Clare

Post by Clare » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:29 am

Thank you Mike, I will try to be as clear as I can. I should tell you right away that 'Exorcist' has been guiding me through this and I hope he will correct anything I might say that is not quite clear or correct.

It's been in steps and stages. First, I simply sat very quitely and called to Jesus to be with me. I pleaded the blood of Jesus over every part of me, inside and out. Then I started to demand that any demons present give their name and then cast them out in Jesus name. Much to my surprise I had to do this more then one sitting (and I suspect I'm not quite done).

But as I did this I felt something in my center and thought it was a demon but I could not cast it out. Exorcist suggested that it might be a part of myself - this confused me more then a little bit. He said that I needed to invite those parts of me that I'd hidden to come out. Frankly that terrified me!

But again, I sat quitely in the presence of Jesus and asked if there was anyone within who needed help. I tested each one by asking if they want the love of Jesus. If no - they were cast out. But I met what I can only call misformed and abused children - several. They each had come into being as a result of abuses. They were twisted and broken - but still alive. I asked Jesus to bless them and to begin the healing with them. I talked to them through the day - told them they were loved and how grateful I was to them for helping me get through life by taking large parts of the pain themselves. I sang to them as to little children - "Jesus loves me this I know...." Little by little I have felt them become stronger and more able to accept the love that they seemed to have lived without - in fact there were demons with them who were cast out.

That's where I am right now. Exorcist has just suggested that now it is time to sit with them and call angels to minister to each of them; angels to help in the healing.

It's been a remarkable experience; the most healing experience of my life (and I'm a grandma!). I am so grateful for the blessed people who started this site and in the midst of busy lives minister to such as I.

In the love of Jesus, Claree
In Gospel love, Clare

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid...and a little child shall lead them....They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain..." (Isaiah 11: 6 & 9)

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:51 am

Clare wrote:Thank you Mike, I will try to be as clear as I can. I should tell you right away that 'Exorcist' has been guiding me through this and I hope he will correct anything I might say that is not quite clear or correct.

It's been in steps and stages. First, I simply sat very quitely and called to Jesus to be with me. I pleaded the blood of Jesus over every part of me, inside and out. Then I started to demand that any demons present give their name and then cast them out in Jesus name. Much to my surprise I had to do this more then one sitting (and I suspect I'm not quite done).

But as I did this I felt something in my center and thought it was a demon but I could not cast it out. Exorcist suggested that it might be a part of myself - this confused me more then a little bit. He said that I needed to invite those parts of me that I'd hidden to come out. Frankly that terrified me!

But again, I sat quitely in the presence of Jesus and asked if there was anyone within who needed help. I tested each one by asking if they want the love of Jesus. If no - they were cast out. But I met what I can only call misformed and abused children - several. They each had come into being as a result of abuses. They were twisted and broken - but still alive. I asked Jesus to bless them and to begin the healing with them. I talked to them through the day - told them they were loved and how grateful I was to them for helping me get through life by taking large parts of the pain themselves. I sang to them as to little children - "Jesus loves me this I know...." Little by little I have felt them become stronger and more able to accept the love that they seemed to have lived without - in fact there were demons with them who were cast out.

That's where I am right now. Exorcist has just suggested that now it is time to sit with them and call angels to minister to each of them; angels to help in the healing.

It's been a remarkable experience; the most healing experience of my life (and I'm a grandma!). I am so grateful for the blessed people who started this site and in the midst of busy lives minister to such as I.

This post is such a blessing to read... thank you so much for sharing!

God is with you sister! :wave:
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:10 am

Praise the Lord Claire. May the Lord bring wholeness and healing to you. Thank you for your story.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Clare wrote:Thank you Mike, I will try to be as clear as I can. I should tell you right away that 'Exorcist' has been guiding me through this and I hope he will correct anything I might say that is not quite clear or correct.

This dear sister is precious. She exhibits the love & gentleness of Jesus in all of her emails (and ministers to so many). She has a heart for those who hurt deeply. Her very life is a trophy of God's mercy & goodness for many to see. It is a honor to assist in any way we can.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Clare

Post by Clare » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:06 am

Thank you so much friends - you bless me far more then I could ever return and I am so grateful.
In Gospel love, Clare