can someone help i am an alter

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

lizzie

can someone help i am an alter

Post by lizzie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:28 pm

My name is Lizzie and i am 12 years old i am apart of someone else i have been locked inside of someone.I have been to afraid to come out
I have seen there are other parts of people that have been coming forward will someone talk to me

Lizzie

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:34 pm

Lizzie, welcome to the forum! :wave:
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:25 pm

Welcome Lizzie!
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:35 am

:wave: Hi Lizzie, it's good to chat, did you know that Jesus loves YOU. It's not just a saying He really loves You, and whatever mess you feel you are in right now, he can get you out. Keep talking. I will pray for you .

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:05 pm

Hi Lizzie,
How's things with you? it would be good to hear how you're doing.
Maryann

Clare

Post by Clare » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:52 pm

Dear Lizzi,
Yes dear little sister - I will talk/write with you whenever you wish or need! If you would feel more comfortable talking to me by pm that would be just fine. If you want to talk here - that's good too. Can you tell us more, precious sister? Can yo tell us about where you are, what is around you, what your memories are and what you have suffered and are frightened of? Are there demons with you? Are you in danger?

You are held in the arms of Jesus - He will not let you go - you are safe here - this is a place of healing and goodness. Please trust us dear one and tell us the words you need to tell. In the Love of our Jesus, Clare
In Gospel love, Clare

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid...and a little child shall lead them....They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain..." (Isaiah 11: 6 & 9)

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Lizzie

Hello Lizzie – my name is Debbie. How are you today? Boy, you sure must be scared huh….all of this talk about alters and demons…..well I pray you are listening to ALL the talk about Jesus and how He is bigger than anything. I would love to talk to you and get to know you….you sound like a really great little lady. I sure could use another friend too. :-D

Do you know Jesus Lizze? Has anyone talked to you about Him? He is unbelievable awesome and the most wonderful treasure you could ever find….would you like to know about Him?? I could tell you if you would like. He is always wanting to be friends…I just know He wants to be not only your friend but the one who brings you out from behind your locked door. You see Jesus Christ is the key to every door, He is the answer to every problem and He is light that can never be put out. He is the one who can set you free sweet baby girl. In fact ONLY HE CAN do that. He wants so badly to know you Lizzie and to unlock that door for you…..would you like that? Would you like to come out?

Sometimes we want to come out but things are blocking the way..can you see anything in the way Lizze? A chair against the door? A person in the way? Does someone tell you cannot leave because that is a lie Jesus said you can come out…you can come out and it will all be ok with Him.

I am here if and when you want to talk….I would like to pray for you baby girl ok….prayer is just talking to God – you can do it anytime and anywhere and HE ALWAYS HEARS YOU!!!

Dear Father, I lift up Lizze before you and ask that have mercy and shed Your powerful light into that dark locked place she lives. I pray in Jesus name that every force holding her back and preventing her from true happiness be bound and cast out in Jesus name. I command the angels of heaven to surround her and her core and protect them with the mighty heavenly protection You promise. I ask You Holy Spirit to move and to create a straight path for Lizzie to walk and to hold her hand as she takes each step towards Jesus and freedom. I ask this all in Jesus name and I thank You Father because You are more than willing and desire strongly to help Lizzie. Your desire is to set her free…..I praise Your Holy name and I thank You…..

God Bless you Lizzie and please write to me anytime!! :-D
Debbie

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:25 am

Hi LIzzie,
I am keeping you in my prayers.
I was just wondering how you are doing?
I don't know much about you, I guess you are at school at the moment but I think you should soon be on Easter hols :-D
What about friends and family? Are you happy?
It would be good to have a chat, doesn't have to be too deep, keeping it on your terms.
I have a grand daughter called Lizzie, it's her first birthday today!!! so we'ew in for lots of messy cake eating later! :smile:
Love
Maryann

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Lizzie ....I hope and pray you come back and talk to us !! We care about you and want to help you !! :smile:
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
Exodus 23:30 (KJV)