The Reality of Multiple Personality Disorders and DID

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

appleeye

DID

Post by appleeye » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Hello all,
I haven't been on here a while but I'm back to see if there's anything more on the DID topic. My wife is still very oppressed and I'm still having a hard time of it.
When I've got a little more time I'll spend some hours going through the DID messages here.
appleeye

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:18 pm

HELLO longtime no see. It is good to see you. :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:36 pm

THE PEACE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALWAYS..SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR WIFE, I WAS DELIVERED THROUGH THE YEARS OF DEMONIC INFLUENCE, I HAD MANY YEARS OF BEING SICK, HEARING VOICES, FEAR WAS MY COMPANION, I WAS CONTROLLED BY MY HUSBAND, FAMILY ,HIS AND MINE, BUT WHEN I WAS TRULY BORN AGAIN MY HEALING BEGUN, I HAD TO GET MYSELF IN THE SCRIPTURES, KNOW ''GOD'',IT HAS TAKEN YEARS OF GROWING BUT I HAVE BEEN FREE, MY LIFE HAS BEEN HARD AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN THE CAUSE OF MOST OF THE DEMONIC GETING A HOLD OF ME, ALSO MY FATHER WAS A BAD SINNER, HE NEVER REPENTED.. THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS SHOWN ME ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT ME MY ANCESTORS SINS AND INIQUITIES AND MY HUSBAND, HIS FAMILY, AND THAT HIS MOTHER PUT A SPELL ON OUR MARRIAGE AND PROBABLY GAVE HIM HER BLOOD TO DRINK ,AND HE NEVER TRULY LOVED ME, AND I HAVE NOW CONFIRMATION THAT HE LIED ABOUT BEING IN LOVE, WHILE HE WAS ENGAGED TO ME ,HE ALSO WAS HAVING SEX WITH HIS WOMAN ,AND OTHERS, AND SHE WAS A MARRIED WOMAN, HE MARRIED ME FOR CONVENENCE , ALL HIS FRIENDS WERE MARRIED AND IT SUITED HIM....WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS, ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO REVEAL ALL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO HELP YOUR WIFE, ALSO SHE NEEDS TO GET CLOSE TO ''THE LORD'' IN PRAYER ,WORSHIP, READING THE SCRIPTURES, AND PROCLAIMING THE WORD, I BELIEVE I AM A MIRACLE, SATAN TRIED TO KILL ME THROUGH MY FAMILY ,HUSBAND, AND TO DRIVE ME INSANE, 'THE LORD'' SAVED ME AND RESTORED ME ,HEALD MY BROKENHEART, BECAUSE I CRYED AND CRYED, EVEN WHEN I HAD NOT READ A WORD OF SCRIPTURES, I KNEW OF ''THE LORD JESUS'' AND THAT HE DIED ON THE CROSS AND THERE WAS A HEAVEN, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO PERSEVEAR ,PRAY AND KNOW THAT ''ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH ''GOD'', HE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO HELP YOUR WIFE, AND WILL HONOUR YOUR LOVE FOR HER, I WISH MY HUSBAND HAD LOVED ME,,,,,MUCH LOVE IN 'OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST''L.... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:20 am

nautical999 wrote:hello pilgrims child. I will try to explain it so the little ones can understand.

Each one of you guys have gone through something that hurt your feelings so much that still to this day it hurts even years later. That is called the point of the pain.
Now when this happened the core person couldn't handle it so God created you so that they can go on with there life without this pain. But when it's time when the core can handle it God allows it all to come up so the core can heal and you can heal from this as well. you are not a bad person and you are not demons you're just a part of pilgrim schild. Jesus loves you so much that he even died for you so he can forgive you of your sins too. but in order to get forgiveness we must forgive those who hurt us.
This forgiving them isn't for there benefit but for yours. Most likely they don't even hurt over what happened it's only you. so forgiving is so you don't hurt.
Father God I pray at this time for all the parts in pilgrims child that you show them how to forgive and how to love in your precious name I pray amen.

if you have anymore questions just ask. We will be more than happy to help. May God Bless you all.
We may have been in tears the first time we read this.
&#10013;

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:59 pm

:wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:40 am

*waves back*
&#10013;