The Reality of Multiple Personality Disorders and DID

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Gracey
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:27 am
Location: Mishawaka, IN

Post by Gracey » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm open to Jesus doing whatever, but I sense that He's more interested in unity and relationship in Him than creating one from many. I don't know. I have a degree in clinical social work, so I know that the goal of counseling and ministry is integration; I just don't know that I agree with that. Especially if Jesus isn't "merging" people in my own system?
Who I am to be, I am now becoming.

User avatar
Rescuer
Moderator Staff
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: North America
Contact:

Post by Rescuer » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Gracey wrote:I'm open to Jesus doing whatever, but I sense that He's more interested in unity and relationship in Him than creating one from many. I don't know. I have a degree in clinical social work, so I know that the goal of counseling and ministry is integration; I just don't know that I agree with that. Especially if Jesus isn't "merging" people in my own system?
Hi there friend in Christ, we believe only Jesus can mend, heal, and restore broken hearts. Psalm 147:3 reveals that it is God who heals the brokenhearted. Blessings to you in Christ.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

User avatar
MikeV60
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:52 am
Location: South Florida
Contact:

Post by MikeV60 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Rescuer, I have been reading your posts about mind control/soul slavery, and how false doctrine and teachings can possess demons and evil spirits. Can soul slavery/false doctrine cause dissociation? And what exactly is dissociation? I have been hearing about alters and all. I am just trying to fight with God's Word and pray, but I know I am not fully right yet, and I believe there is something in my mind that is causing blockage and lack of clarity, and emotional/spiritual/mental numbness. I can't identify what it is, and whatever it is is quite stubborn and I know it is not from God, nor do I want to be this way at all. I'm not saying I have any alters or anything like that, I just wanted to find out more about this subject and understand things better. Thanks for your help brother!
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

appleeye
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Reg DID thread

Post by appleeye » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Rescuer,
This is a brilliant thread. After a whole lot of time doing deliverence and talking to alters to do what you listed at the beggining of your thread, and casting out a spirit of DID last week it looks like my wife may have intergrated as next morning she called out for alters but she found herself alone - so she was upset for a few days.
What I'm concerned about now is to see some stirrings of feelings and emotions as my wife hasn't had any for years and now that she's intergrated ( possibly ) shouldn't she at least be starting to be having access to her feelings and emotions ? It's only been a week so far though. What do you think ? Could there be any blocking spirits do you think ? There's been many many spirits doing all sorts before my wife found intergration. ( God dealt with them ).
I'd appreciate any input.

God bless
appleeye

User avatar
RichVA
Moderator Staff
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:11 pm
Location: USA

Post by RichVA » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:29 am

Hi Appleye, did our prayer yesterday about any emotions that may have been bound up or held captive be loosed help any any way?


-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

appleeye
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Reg prayer

Post by appleeye » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 pm

RichVA,
My wife found it helpful but there was nothing you could actually say happened as far as I could see. I just have to trust with these things.
Tonight it was annoying becuase I came across spirits that were something to do with untidyness and uncleaness, generally speaking. My wife hasn't been lifting a finger to do anything so I guess that now things should improve.
We also found a death spirit because she has been cold quite a lot recently. This spirit was saying that when a pet is in so much pain like my wife, they are put down ! Like horses or dogs etc ! It said that my wife is cold because it was a spirit of death and death is cold ! Angels dealt with this one - just like the others.
There was another blocking feelings spirit as well.

My wife has stayed whole so far but I'm finding things trying with these spriits. I was interogating one spirit ( the cold one ) and it was shouting back at me.
I was trying to find out if it was a F/M spirit but it seems it wasn't.
appleeye

User avatar
Rescuer
Moderator Staff
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: North America
Contact:

Re: Reg DID thread

Post by Rescuer » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:43 pm

appleeye wrote:Rescuer,
This is a brilliant thread. After a whole lot of time doing deliverence and talking to alters to do what you listed at the beggining of your thread, and casting out a spirit of DID last week it looks like my wife may have intergrated as next morning she called out for alters but she found herself alone - so she was upset for a few days.
What I'm concerned about now is to see some stirrings of feelings and emotions as my wife hasn't had any for years and now that she's intergrated ( possibly ) shouldn't she at least be starting to be having access to her feelings and emotions ? It's only been a week so far though. What do you think ? Could there be any blocking spirits do you think ? There's been many many spirits doing all sorts before my wife found intergration. ( God dealt with them ).
I'd appreciate any input.

God bless
Thank you for the updates, please continue to do so as you have opportunity. We really look forward to meeting you as you'll meet other couples facing very similar issues.

In regards to your questions, it is my humble opinion that with moderate to advanced cases of dissociation/demonization it is best handled with incarnational ministry (there are exceptions though). Moreover, demonic beings tend to be very secretive and can hide within the body and soul nature using various methods such as utilizing demonic armour, weapons, walls, and dematerialization. It will take incarnational ministry to dislodge any hidden spirits.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

User avatar
Rescuer
Moderator Staff
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: North America
Contact:

Post by Rescuer » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:51 pm

MikeV60 wrote:Rescuer, I have been reading your posts about mind control/soul slavery, and how false doctrine and teachings can possess demons and evil spirits. Can soul slavery/false doctrine cause dissociation? And what exactly is dissociation? I have been hearing about alters and all. I am just trying to fight with God's Word and pray, but I know I am not fully right yet, and I believe there is something in my mind that is causing blockage and lack of clarity, and emotional/spiritual/mental numbness. I can't identify what it is, and whatever it is is quite stubborn and I know it is not from God, nor do I want to be this way at all. I'm not saying I have any alters or anything like that, I just wanted to find out more about this subject and understand things better. Thanks for your help brother!
Good morning. Yes, soul slavery can bring about dissociation especially if the mind controling tools are coupled with physical/sexual abuse. However, false doctrine, heresy, and brainwashing brings to the table deep emotional/spiritual stresses that can fracture the soul nature. We have seen this occur in various forms. Our finite mind can handle only so much misinformation, spiritual lies, and distortions until the mind breaks. POW's can testify to this.

I know for the brief time I was in prison in Western Africa for Christ my father and I were subject to intense interrogrations that over time could potentially dismantle certain soulish barriers that humans have in place for protection from stress. I could see it, I know the warning signs. Continue to read this section as it will shed light into this very subject that is still a mystery in many aspects.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

User avatar
MikeV60
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:52 am
Location: South Florida
Contact:

Post by MikeV60 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Rescuer wrote:
MikeV60 wrote:Rescuer, I have been reading your posts about mind control/soul slavery, and how false doctrine and teachings can possess demons and evil spirits. Can soul slavery/false doctrine cause dissociation? And what exactly is dissociation? I have been hearing about alters and all. I am just trying to fight with God's Word and pray, but I know I am not fully right yet, and I believe there is something in my mind that is causing blockage and lack of clarity, and emotional/spiritual/mental numbness. I can't identify what it is, and whatever it is is quite stubborn and I know it is not from God, nor do I want to be this way at all. I'm not saying I have any alters or anything like that, I just wanted to find out more about this subject and understand things better. Thanks for your help brother!
Good morning. Yes, soul slavery can bring about dissociation especially if the mind controling tools are coupled with physical/sexual abuse. However, false doctrine, heresy, and brainwashing brings to the table deep emotional/spiritual stresses that can fracture the soul nature. We have seen this occur in various forms. Our finite mind can handle only so much misinformation, spiritual lies, and distortions until the mind breaks. POW's can testify to this.

I know for the brief time I was in prison in Western Africa for Christ my father and I were subject to intense interrogrations that over time could potentially dismantle certain soulish barriers that humans have in place for protection from stress. I could see it, I know the warning signs. Continue to read this section as it will shed light into this very subject that is still a mystery in many aspects.
Can I ever relate brother! I have felt numerous times like I'm losing my mind, the mental overload at times is too much to bear! You are indeed right when saying the mind can only take so much until it breaks. I don't know exactly what it means for one's mind to break, but if mine hasn't, then it is by the grace of God that it hasn't. That's exactly what I feel like here. I have tried many self-deliverances and have talked to deliverance ministers by phone, and some of the symptoms have left me, but I still feel it there.

There was no physical/sexual abuse in my particular case, it just happened as I was watching a false teacher who had a TV broadcast, and I got deceived by a few sources of false doctrine, and my mind and emotions have been numb and blocked ever since. I thank God because He has helped me through His Word in that regard, and I have learned to trust solely and only in His Word. I repented for any association with the false doctrine too. I can't for the life of me figure it out, or what this is. All I know is I'm not right, and my mind, emotions, etc. feel like infiltrated and compulsed. I am not in a clear, Christlike mind, nor are my emotions or mind properly functioning. I can't even make facial expressions, and it has been awful because I want to reject thoughts that aren't of God, and they come up and it is hard to resist because I am so numb and spiritually dry right now. The blasphemous thoughts/attitudes I've been having are awful and insane! I have had blasphemous thoughts against God, the Bible, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, though I don't want to think that all! I have even struggled with doubt and unbelief, and a distorted mind, and that all came to me compulsively. I didn't want to doubt at all, but I feel like my mind was forced to think those thoughts. I know deep in my heart God is real, and every time I try to think of why God exists, my mind is not receiving it fully, nor is my heart. I have been reading the Word and praying and trying to break strongholds down, and although it's helped, there is still something in there that is deeply entrenched in my soul nature that I don't want there. Not to be negative and all, but over the last 6 months it has gotten worse.

Something strange happened the other night, I was feeling really wacked out in the head, but I started reading the Word out loud anyway and reciting Scripture, and a few times as I was speaking God's Word, I felt like this gagging, coughing feeling a few times when I would try to thank God and praise Him, pray, etc. My mind is like unaware and like oblivious, though I don't want to be this way. I don't exactly know or understand the subject of dissociation well, but my mind is kind of disassociated to a point where for example, I could be on a crowded city bus at rush hour, and there will be alot of noise, activity going on, and my mind is so consumed, it's like I'm completely oblivious to everything that is going on. The other day I was getting on a bus, and my mind was so clouded, I almost fell on top of someone as I was walking down the aisle. Crazy stuff! Thanks for your insight and help Jay, God bless you my brother!

Mike
Last edited by MikeV60 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

appleeye
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:37 pm

reg Incarnational Min - y

Post by appleeye » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Rescuer,
I read your reply to me with some excitement as you are giving me hope. Thank you so much for your ideas and possible relevant info.
When a person is so demonised that there seems to be a spirit behind every manifesting problem ( such as untidyness ) I guess I'm now wondering if there might be a different way to doing things rather than just casting out a spirit, and then a day or two later, you find some more, and then my wife is bahaving oddly again so I find some more, and so on and so on. It seems that every time my wife is bahaving in a rediculous manner and causing me ( or herself ) problems there always seems to be
a spirit behind it. When I start deliverence my fears are always confirmed because of the shouting or accusing etc. You know how it is - I'm sure !
The past few years has been an education in deliverence and of ministering to alters. I suppose that at least I'm not having to talk to alters now as my wife seems to be whole but it's dissapointing that my wife has not found any feelings to go with her new outlook and that means we don't have much of a relationship. I'm left pretty much feeling that I'm without a wife ! So it feels quite lonely and depressing ! I've spent years in a wilderness without any emotional support or care for my well being and I'm hoping that God will recognise my suffering and do something for me as well ! My christian freinds have not understood and so I've been left high and dry and on my own. Thanks goodness I have some freinds at work but that's really only superificial but it helps. I'm still standing but it's painfull to not have support from your loved one.
I'm so looking forward to spring !
appleeye

User avatar
Rescuer
Moderator Staff
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: North America
Contact:

Re: reg Incarnational Min - y

Post by Rescuer » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:19 pm

appleeye wrote:Rescuer,
I read your reply to me with some excitement as you are giving me hope. Thank you so much for your ideas and possible relevant info.
When a person is so demonised that there seems to be a spirit behind every manifesting problem ( such as untidyness ) I guess I'm now wondering if there might be a different way to doing things rather than just casting out a spirit, and then a day or two later, you find some more, and then my wife is bahaving oddly again so I find some more, and so on and so on. It seems that every time my wife is bahaving in a rediculous manner and causing me ( or herself ) problems there always seems to be
a spirit behind it. When I start deliverence my fears are always confirmed because of the shouting or accusing etc. You know how it is - I'm sure !
The past few years has been an education in deliverence and of ministering to alters. I suppose that at least I'm not having to talk to alters now as my wife seems to be whole but it's dissapointing that my wife has not found any feelings to go with her new outlook and that means we don't have much of a relationship. I'm left pretty much feeling that I'm without a wife ! So it feels quite lonely and depressing ! I've spent years in a wilderness without any emotional support or care for my well being and I'm hoping that God will recognise my suffering and do something for me as well ! My christian freinds have not understood and so I've been left high and dry and on my own. Thanks goodness I have some freinds at work but that's really only superificial but it helps. I'm still standing but it's painfull to not have support from your loved one.
I'm so looking forward to spring !
Yes, my dear brother in God, all of this is baffling in many aspects but I do know all of this will soon pass. We will be in eternity for all time with our lovely Savior, Jesus. Read Isaiah 65 as it reveals much of this new age to come.

Yes, many of my brothers in Christ feel lonely and depressed with the things you refer to. I think many will find encouragement in these upcoming meetings because you'll meet people who UNDERSTAND as they are going through very similar issues.

Keep the faith irregardless, and we will see you both soon!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Snakehead Crusher
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Snakehead Crusher » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:27 am

Hi Gracie
You wrote:
I'm open to Jesus doing whatever, but I sense that He's more interested in unity and relationship in Him than creating one from many. I don't know. I have a degree in clinical social work, so I know that the goal of counseling and ministry is integration; I just don't know that I agree with that. Especially if Jesus isn't "merging" people in my own system?

As I currently understand it, Jesus usually does one of three things (or some combination thereof). As the part/s come to a genuine saving relationship with Jesus, He deals with their issues and their demons etc, and then He will usually:

1) Merge the part/s with the host/presenter

2) Take the part/s/some of the parts, to go away and be with Him

3) Leave some/all of the parts there inside (Maybe for a long or short time. They are still needed for a while apparently. They can go back inside as 'evangelists' to the other parts! Or do other jobs that He gives them)

That's what I have seen anyhow
Blessings SC
Jesus gives us "AUTHORITY over ALL the power of the enemy.."
And I intend to USE it!
Signed: Snakehead Crusher

Snakehead Crusher
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:17 am

Re: Reg DID thread

Post by Snakehead Crusher » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:33 am

Rescuer wrote:
appleeye wrote:Rescuer,
This is a brilliant thread. After a whole lot of time doing deliverence and talking to alters to do what you listed at the beggining of your thread, and casting out a spirit of DID last week it looks like my wife may have intergrated as next morning she called out for alters but she found herself alone - so she was upset for a few days.
What I'm concerned about now is to see some stirrings of feelings and emotions as my wife hasn't had any for years and now that she's intergrated ( possibly ) shouldn't she at least be starting to be having access to her feelings and emotions ? It's only been a week so far though. What do you think ? Could there be any blocking spirits do you think ? There's been many many spirits doing all sorts before my wife found intergration. ( God dealt with them ).
I'd appreciate any input.

God bless
Thank you for the updates, please continue to do so as you have opportunity. We really look forward to meeting you as you'll meet other couples facing very similar issues.

In regards to your questions, it is my humble opinion that with moderate to advanced cases of dissociation/demonization it is best handled with incarnational ministry (there are exceptions though). Moreover, demonic beings tend to be very secretive and can hide within the body and soul nature using various methods such as utilizing demonic armour, weapons, walls, and dematerialization. It will take incarnational ministry to dislodge any hidden spirits.
What do you mean by 'incarnational ministry' ??

Cheers
SC
Jesus gives us "AUTHORITY over ALL the power of the enemy.."
And I intend to USE it!
Signed: Snakehead Crusher

User avatar
Rescuer
Moderator Staff
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: North America
Contact:

Post by Rescuer » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Incarnational ministry is simply ministry that is in the flesh. Sure God the Father could minister to humanity without flesh but He choose to send His Son, the Lord Jesus, to visit us on earth, in the flesh, God in the flesh, so He could minister up and personal. This is the Incarnation. Jesus, in the flesh, as the Godman, to reach lost humanity. In the earthly ministry of Jesus, He drove out demons, healed the sick, and helped the poor. He often did this, in person, generally. Yes, there were times He ministered from afar but that was the exception as we see in the Gospels, Jesus reaching people face to face. There is a unique spiritual dynamic that takes place in the flesh that does not occur over the phone or via email. Sure there are exceptions as we have seen many healed and delivered via the phone but there's nothing like incarnational ministry, in the steps of Jesus, the holy apostles, and living Body of Christ.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

nautical999
Moderator Staff
Posts: 1842
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: illinois

Post by nautical999 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:33 am

appleye i was wondering if your wife is able to see into the system still.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Post Reply