The Reality of Multiple Personality Disorders and DID

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Debbie122 wrote:
Healing Dissociation

My wife and I have seen many healed of dissociation through the power of the cross of Jesus. This work can be quite complex and difficult but it honors God as it is a labor of love to free those from demonic beings and bring inner healing. The following are some general guidelines to follow as one ministers in this area...

1. Understand the difference between genuine fragments of the soul & evil demons (conduct a spiritual test)
2. Understand that demons can masquerade as a fragmented part (expel the demons)
3. Understand that demons can enter personalities (expel the demons)
4. Locate all the personalities and bring them to Jesus Christ for healing
5. Unify all personalities under the Lordship of Jesus Christ!
6. Merge the personalities with the core person through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit
Jay,
How do you know all the parts are healed and merged into the core and not just exiting together as one? Another minister told me the alters do not merge......they just exist together. Can you give me some place in the bible to look up this?

Thank you
Hi there!

When there is healing of parts, the parts will be one with the core (the one with the spirit/body nature). The distinct personality of the part merges (and ceases to be distinct), supernaturally, with the core and is "one," which is the desire of Jesus, as he heals those with broken hearts.

In Mark 5 & Luke 8, for example, we see the ministry of Jesus extending to the very mind (the soul nature) of individuals whom were delivered and healed from demon powers. We see that after Jesus heals individuals, they are clothed in their "right mind." This is the words in the Scriptural texts--"right mind." A right mind is a mind that isn't broken. Jesus came to heal those whom were broken.

God heals. He created humans at conception as one not with various personalities, so when dissociation has occured, it is God's intention to bring the hurting individual into the original state of oneness, this is where healing takes place and unification.

Hope this helps.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Thank you Jay - it does make sense and it is very helpful - I will look up those chapters in the bible :smile:
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
Exodus 23:30 (KJV)

Pilgrimchild

Post by Pilgrimchild » Sat May 09, 2009 4:54 am

Can somebody write all this in a really simpler way so some of us who have several younger alters can understand?

One is 17 and trying to understand, and scared.
And I have one who is 5, and has been worried ever since someone told me I was demon possessed, and it scares her because she's afraid everyone hates her and thinks she's a bad girl and just a demon, when really she is just an afraid little kid.

I'm trying to understand this thread, but having a hard time with it.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon May 11, 2009 4:18 am

Pilgrimchild wrote:Can somebody write all this in a really simpler way so some of us who have several younger alters can understand?

One is 17 and trying to understand, and scared.
And I have one who is 5, and has been worried ever since someone told me I was demon possessed, and it scares her because she's afraid everyone hates her and thinks she's a bad girl and just a demon, when really she is just an afraid little kid.

I'm trying to understand this thread, but having a hard time with it.
:wave: I can explain this on the phone if you'd like? Please PM me with number. Thanks.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Pilgrimchild

Post by Pilgrimchild » Tue May 12, 2009 5:25 am

I don't give my phone number out over the internet... thanks anyway.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue May 12, 2009 11:54 am

hry there pilgrim i will pm you jays number you can even call blocked where it's not traced. It will help you get an idea on things. He is a really good man and has everybodies best interest at heart. Many people here will let you know that he can be trusted.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Pilgrimchild

Post by Pilgrimchild » Tue May 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Thank you for offering but I don't call people that i don't know and also i am very shy.
if someone could just explain in writing that would be good.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue May 12, 2009 5:15 pm

hello pilgrims child. I will try to explain it so the little ones can understand.

Each one of you guys have gone through something that hurt your feelings so much that still to this day it hurts even years later. That is called the point of the pain.
Now when this happened the core person couldn't handle it so God created you so that they can go on with there life without this pain. But when it's time when the core can handle it God allows it all to come up so the core can heal and you can heal from this as well. you are not a bad person and you are not demons you're just a part of pilgrim schild. Jesus loves you so much that he even died for you so he can forgive you of your sins too. but in order to get forgiveness we must forgive those who hurt us.
This forgiving them isn't for there benefit but for yours. Most likely they don't even hurt over what happened it's only you. so forgiving is so you don't hurt.
Father God I pray at this time for all the parts in pilgrims child that you show them how to forgive and how to love in your precious name I pray amen.

if you have anymore questions just ask. We will be more than happy to help. May God Bless you all.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

humbled by God's Grace

Post by humbled by God's Grace » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:03 am

Ok I was diagnosed with a multiple personality disorder by the U.S. military. They couldn't tell me which one. I found out that there was 9 listed in their manuals. I was going through extreme stress and heartache at the time. I always seemed to fantize about being another person. Now I catch myself doing it from time to time. Is this a sympton that I should be concerned with?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:26 pm

humbled by God's Grace wrote:Ok I was diagnosed with a multiple personality disorder by the U.S. military. They couldn't tell me which one. I found out that there was 9 listed in their manuals. I was going through extreme stress and heartache at the time. I always seemed to fantize about being another person. Now I catch myself doing it from time to time. Is this a sympton that I should be concerned with?
Yes. I would strongly suggest you visit a exorcist who understands dissociation and demonization to receive healing in Jesus name.

humbled by God's Grace

Post by humbled by God's Grace » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:32 pm

After reading your post I realized I was doing it more than I thought I was. I would catch myself and say that's silly and not do it anymore. I have a stronghold of smoking that started really extreme at that time. I haven't been able to kick the habit. I have had some self deliverance where God would just deliver me when I reached a certain leval of faith. Yet smoking has a vise gripe on me. I just don't seem to have the will power to quit. Pastors and other people keep telling me it's my flesh. Yet I can't seem to get the proper thinking when comes to smoking. I've had other habits that I have been able to successfully break due to changing my incorrect thinking. This one, I can't seem to find the answer.

journeygirl

Post by journeygirl » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:47 pm

I'm not exactly understanding everything here as I have like been there before with christian people diagnosing me with this DID in the past. And telling me that I've been through SRA when I didn't even remember my own past. People used to say "forget about your past", don't go back and talk about the past. They even gave scripture about leaving the past behind. It's just all too overwhelming for me. I've been through this for a long time over many years trying to understand with people on one side saying alters are demons and others saying they aren't. I guess I said I would not go down this road again, but here I am.

journeygirl

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:18 am

journeygirl wrote:I'm not exactly understanding everything here as I have like been there before with christian people diagnosing me with this DID in the past. And telling me that I've been through SRA when I didn't even remember my own past. People used to say "forget about your past", don't go back and talk about the past. They even gave scripture about leaving the past behind. It's just all too overwhelming for me. I've been through this for a long time over many years trying to understand with people on one side saying alters are demons and others saying they aren't. I guess I said I would not go down this road again, but here I am.

journeygirl
:wave: We are glad you are here! There is a divine purpose for you being here and I believe it is to experience at some deeper levels the mercy, goodness, and love of Jesus to the entire YOU. Think of those words..the entire YOU.

journeygirl

Post by journeygirl » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:52 pm

not sure how to take that as far as it being
" a divine purpose for me being here".

although I would like to believe that but since too much as happened in the past.

journeygirl

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:22 pm

journeygirl wrote:not sure how to take that as far as it being
" a divine purpose for me being here".

although I would like to believe that but since too much as happened in the past.

journeygirl
God is about rebuilding lives, liberating, and releasing heavy laden souls. We are glad to serve you in the love and compassion of Jesus.