The Reality of Multiple Personality Disorders and DID

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

The Reality of Multiple Personality Disorders and DID

Post by Rescuer » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:24 am

The Reality of Multiple Personality Disorders and Dissociation

For the past two decades in mulitple nations of the globe I have counseled with those suffering from dissociation & demonization. I have studied under one of the foremost authorities in the field of MPD/DID and have spent countless hours with those who have DID. I even have family members who had DID so this subject is dear to me. I believe there is a great need to better understand this subject. This thread is simply a very basic guide on the subject, an introduction to this world.

Psalm 34:18 tells us that our loving God is very much interested in those who have DID.

"The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit."

Note: Those who have dissociation have a severe broken heart (by the way dissociation is a fancy word to describe one with a severe broken heart).

There are countless people who have MPD. THe Body of Christ has an obligation to intervene, to heal and deliver those under the chains of the devil. Known as Dissociate Identity Disorder (DID), dissociation occurs often in cases where there is early childhood abuse/trauma, occult abuse and/or practice. Merriam-Webster’s definition of dissociation as found online is, “the separation of whole segments of the personality (as in multiple personality) or of discrete mental processes (as in the schizophrenias) from the mainstream of consciousness or of behavior.” Dissociation, the breaking up of the soul nature, usually occurs when severe trauma has occurred. This allows the pain of the abuse & trauma to be transferred to another part of the soul so that core person can survive.

To better understand dissociation one needs to grasp the makeup of humans...

The Dynamics of Human Beings

1. God created all human beings with a body, soul (the heart), and spirit – 1 Thessalonians 5:22
2. God created all humans with incredible power of the soul nature – Genesis 2:19-20 (could include the ability to dissociate)
3. God knows the affects of evil upon humans and allows for an escape – Psalms 124:6-8 (dissociation is a form of escape from all forms of evil)
4. The breaking of the heart, the fragmentation of the soul (the biblical wording) can occur when abuse and/or trauma occurs– Psalms 7:1-2, 69:20, 147:3

Dissociation & Trauma

1. Severe Abuse and Trauma within young children often brings about dissociation as they are unable to run from evil externally but may from within, God in His goodness, allows the children to experience the secrets of the Kingdom (which includes the ability to run within the soul nature) – Matthew 11:24-26
2. Dissociation can bring about different personalities as there is a break in the soul (as the Admin. correctly noted genuine personalities are not demons but broken parts of the human soul)
3. The broken pieces can be demonized and locked up by the enemy
4. The broken pieces can turn to goodness or evil
5. The broken pieces need to be communicated to and prayed for to release the painful memories it is carrying
6. Cults can bring about dissociation in an attempt to conceal information or to create personalities that are programmed to be loyal and to possess evil spirits/powers
7. The broken pieces can be programmed to act like animals (possess animal spirits)

Healing Dissociation

My wife and I have seen many healed of dissociation through the power of the cross of Jesus. This work can be quite complex and difficult but it honors God as it is a labor of love to free those from demonic beings and bring inner healing. The following are some general guidelines to follow as one ministers in this area...

1. Understand the difference between genuine fragments of the soul & evil demons (conduct a spiritual test)
2. Understand that demons can masquerade as a fragmented part (expel the demons)
3. Understand that demons can enter personalities (expel the demons)
4. Locate all the personalities and bring them to Jesus Christ for healing
5. Unify all personalities under the Lordship of Jesus Christ!
6. Merge the personalities with the core person through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit

Note: this thread is dedicated to assiting those with questions about the subject.
Last edited by Rescuer on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Since demons can masquerade as alters can you publicly list the way to test the spirits for those who may not fully understand it.
Thank you!

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:23 am

If you ask a demon if he is flesh or spirit he will declare spirit,where an alter will often times will not know , When you believe you have an alter just ask, are you flesh or spirit? If it declares spirit you most likely have a demon! I just would like to say that dealing with alters should be gentle and discerning,as often times they are afraid! I appraoch
everything calmly and with purpose that way if an alter does come forward I can help,if a demon decides to masquerade it won't be long before he is worked with and addressed!
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Re Demon Answers Back

Post by DoorTwelve » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:54 am

Well we have a Demon reply!(Above=X Posts)
I bind you Demon in the name of Jesus
I call upon the Holy Angels of God ,to surround your position
I "loose" them towards you in the name of Jesus!(Yeshua)
I pray they are now drawing swords upon you,the fiery sword!)
Let the wrath of God(Elohim) fall in your midst and you be quartered
for your rebellion I ask this O'Lord(Jehovah) in the name of Jesus
I am now praying the person you inhabit is raised up before
warriors of prayer and that these warriors would torment you day and night with promises to the core persons life, I pray the house you dwell in is covered in the precious blood of the lamb slain before the foundations of the world. I pray that the day of deliverance for the one you inhabit will come soon I also pray that until that day comes that Preachers and teachers of the word would continually be in your midst! I pray you
become undone in God's wrath! I pray the pit for you Legion!
I am asking all this in the name of Jesus and remember Deamon it is done according to what is written "Behold unto you I give the power to trample on serpents and scorpions!" I choose to trample now Deamon!
In Jesus name I pray Amen! I'll be praying tomorrow to Deamon!
Your a target for prayer I hope everyone who reads this will take a moment out and pray for the core person you inhabit! Oh I also pray you read this in the name of Jesus Amen!
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:13 am

Thank you Doortwelve for exposing this demon. I have been suspecious of their posts before.
I prayed your post out loud and will continue to pray for the core person.
JESUS IS LORD! AMEN

Maryann

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:20 am

COME ON TROOPS
HAIL THE BATTLE CRY!!
DoorTwelve has given us an excellent prayer (2 above)
Lets come in agreement with him.

Maryann
I plead the precious blood of Jesus over all who pray this prayer....

Elshevia

Post Topic.

Post by Elshevia » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:29 am

Hello, all a strange thing has happened I was trying to copy the Prayer by DoorTwelve, by hand, and had a terrible time writing it down with confusion and mistakes, and not following the lines of writing, so I have
photocopied it as the confusion was unnerving, thank you DoorTwelve
I will Pray this Prayer, and also for the poor Person who is under this demon, that God Himself will shatter this demon to pieces never to be found in anyone ever again, how dare such as it come here to decieve
God's Warriors, thank you Holy Spirit for the descernment of DoorTwelve
I Pray that we are wary in future and Pray for the descernment for all who love this Place of Prayer and Praise, &#134; Elshevia.
God so loved the World that he gave His only Son.

karenjoy

Post by karenjoy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:00 pm

This is not me but I think I know who this individual is?
karenjoy
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:31 pm

Amen Maryann & John!!!!

Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is LORD!! I speak forth complete freedom for this soul in the mighty name of Jesus Chirst of Nazareth!! Praise be to King Jesus!!! :clapping:
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
Exodus 23:30 (KJV)

edinsandiego

MPD and Demons

Post by edinsandiego » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:55 pm

This is a great thread and I agree with all that has been stated above! That is nice to see as I see so much misinformation about MPD out there as most Christians and many demonologists/exorcist/deliverance ministers do not understand about alters and they cause great harm to wounded people when they try to cast them out.

I may add to the above that also alters can be programmed to believe they are demons when they really are not! You have to discern this from the Lord's Spirit because they will come out and start growling and state they are a demon of hate or whatever and really the are an alter.

Alters can also be joined with a actual spirit of an animal along with a demonic spirit and can be extremely fierce. One of the worst demons we ever encoutered was that of a GOAT! The goat was tortured and sacrificed, the demons grab the spirit of the goat and then a ceremony is performed joining the goat spirit to that of an alter. When the alter came out in a ministry session it was like an EXPLOSION of terror as the spirit of the goat is horrified as it was killed and the alter is horrified as it has been joined to this sprirt. It took quite sometime to calm everything down and to bring the alter to Jesus.

The enemy will many times use something like this mixture above to keep a very key alter submerged that they don't want to be let out. Some alters are very important to a person's system and may hold true gifts of the Spirit of God which the enemy doesn't want to be released. This is one way they will try to keep those gifts from operating.

I have been working in this area for about 16-17 years so I have learned a little about it. In our group we refer to MPD/DID as "brokenness" or brokenhearted" as that is what I think the Bible describes it as.

Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised...

The church used to be the place where people went for healing BEFORE there were hospitals. We have lost that distinction in the world because of our loss of power. Hopefully we are regaining that now as the true Church of Jesus Christ learns more about deliverance and inner healing.

JESUS CHRIST is OUR HEALER and HE is the GOD who can HEAL ALL of our DISEASES! This includes brokenness (MPD) and any other mental or physical problem we may have. Glory to His Name!

In His love, Ed
Last edited by edinsandiego on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:04 pm

can the demons actually kill an alter?
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:06 am

Debbie122 wrote:can the demons actually kill an alter?
Yes, demons can kill the image of the alter but not the alter's essence as the alter's essence is soulish.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

edinsandiego

Re: MPD and Demons

Post by edinsandiego » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:07 am

They can only do what God allows.
Last edited by edinsandiego on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dannza

?

Post by dannza » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:38 pm

reading the original post n the replies i have to say im a lil confused.

theres alot of talk of demons and all that. can i ask. when doing those things like expel demons and locating personalities ect, how do you do that?

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Healing Dissociation

My wife and I have seen many healed of dissociation through the power of the cross of Jesus. This work can be quite complex and difficult but it honors God as it is a labor of love to free those from demonic beings and bring inner healing. The following are some general guidelines to follow as one ministers in this area...

1. Understand the difference between genuine fragments of the soul & evil demons (conduct a spiritual test)
2. Understand that demons can masquerade as a fragmented part (expel the demons)
3. Understand that demons can enter personalities (expel the demons)
4. Locate all the personalities and bring them to Jesus Christ for healing
5. Unify all personalities under the Lordship of Jesus Christ!
6. Merge the personalities with the core person through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit
Jay,
How do you know all the parts are healed and merged into the core and not just exiting together as one? Another minister told me the alters do not merge......they just exist together. Can you give me some place in the bible to look up this?

Thank you