Dissociation (also known as MPD) Cases

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

Post by rosie » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:38 pm

yer charlie said the monster is like a dog with horns and has a key round his neck. a demon came into their aprtment yesterday night whilst nataley was home alone and peeped round the corner at her then went when chris came home.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:16 am

rosie wrote:yer charlie said the monster is like a dog with horns and has a key round his neck. a demon came into their aprtment yesterday night whilst nataley was home alone and peeped round the corner at her then went when chris came home.
What personalities are locked up that requires this key from this evil demon?

I hope to talk with Chris this week.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:41 am

yer he said he is gonna talk to you this week.

its just ark and darren i think

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:06 pm

rosie wrote:yer he said he is gonna talk to you this week.

its just ark and darren i think
Rosie, how many monsters are there, do you know? Or Charlie?

We send our deep love to everyone. :wave:

I have a gift for everyone that the little ones will like!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:21 am

cool what is it?

i know there are definately 2 there with ark and darren and nataley still a few but other thsn that i dont know.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:39 pm

rosie wrote:cool what is it?

i know there are definately 2 there with ark and darren and nataley still a few but other thsn that i dont know.
:wave: Rosie, it's something that Charlie wants to ride.

Is anyone able to talk to Ark or Darren? (or can they just hear their screams?)

rosie

Post by rosie » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:53 pm

lily is the only one that can talk to them cos she has something to do with the seed. i dont really understand it but i know she talks to darren and sometimes ark surfaces when nataley is very very tired.

charlie is very excited that i talk to you!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:06 am

rosie wrote:lily is the only one that can talk to them cos she has something to do with the seed. i dont really understand it but i know she talks to darren and sometimes ark surfaces when nataley is very very tired.

charlie is very excited that i talk to you!
Please tell Charlie I'll be sending him pictures soon. Can you ask Lily (tell her Jay is asking) about the seed, what she knows.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:07 am

By the way, Rosie, when you look around, what do you see? Do you see light or darkness?

rosie

Post by rosie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:50 am

it depends, some days are great and others are horrible and i see darkness. thats when i start getting bad but i dont mean to it just happens.

the seed thing : lily said that it all started when nataley was 5 yrs old and had an operation. there was sexual abuse during that operation and the seed is there to keep that happening. she said that when you get rid of a 'monster' another one can come because the seed allows it to. the only way you can get rid of it is to cut it out she said.
lily is very quiet, very different to charlie! sometimes she doesnt like to talk much and hides away.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:32 pm

rosie wrote:it depends, some days are great and others are horrible and i see darkness. thats when i start getting bad but i dont mean to it just happens.

the seed thing : lily said that it all started when nataley was 5 yrs old and had an operation. there was sexual abuse during that operation and the seed is there to keep that happening. she said that when you get rid of a 'monster' another one can come because the seed allows it to. the only way you can get rid of it is to cut it out she said.
lily is very quiet, very different to charlie! sometimes she doesnt like to talk much and hides away.
Hi Rosie, :wave: I remember hearing about the operation. Was the "seed" planted by the medical doctors & nurses? Is it an actually object that they planted within her body?

rosie

Post by rosie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:03 pm

no its not an object, kinda like a growth that started to develop after nataley visited you in dallas. from what i can gather, by you freeing lily that time on the phone, it made it appear and go in to action.
lily said that the doctors sexually abused her before the operation while she was asleep and thats how the seed is there but it has been laying dormant until now. i think thats it anyway.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:28 pm

rosie wrote:no its not an object, kinda like a growth that started to develop after nataley visited you in dallas. from what i can gather, by you freeing lily that time on the phone, it made it appear and go in to action.
lily said that the doctors sexually abused her before the operation while she was asleep and thats how the seed is there but it has been laying dormant until now. i think thats it anyway.
I know the monsters have placed the growth there and it compels others to abuse. We will need to perform spiritual surgery and remove this growth (and expel the monsters).

Ask Lily to tell me everything about the "seed" so I can help. Please tell Lily I look forward to her meeting Ford & little Ranger. They are about her size. They send their love too.

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:54 am

thanks for sendig that picture to chris, charlie was really happy when he saw it! lily hasnt been talking much since i been asking her stuff, she dont like it. all she said was that we have tried to get rid of the seed but it didnt work our way.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:07 pm

rosie wrote:thanks for sendig that picture to chris, charlie was really happy when he saw it! lily hasnt been talking much since i been asking her stuff, she dont like it. all she said was that we have tried to get rid of the seed but it didnt work our way.
Tell her, Rosie, that Jay has something that will work against the seed. :wave: